You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What TV Shows do you guys watch?
Started by Tolbert
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lakers suck. Lawllllllllllland once again, just so we're clear.. Tops!![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure where you all stand, but most Heat and Lakers fans don't exist. There are only LeBron fans and Kobe fans. I have yet to meet a single so-called fan that could be classified as a team supporter.
As for me, I've supported the BULLS since day 1. Mainly because the best player of all time came out of the best college team of all time!
Thunder are also tolerable 🙄
As for me, I've supported the BULLS since day 1. Mainly because the best player of all time came out of the best college team of all time!
Thunder are also tolerable 🙄
Does anyone watch College Bball? Or NBA for that matter? I'm personally just waiting for College Basketball season to come back around. That's ALL I watch from November - April.
GO HEELS!
All I watch is basketball or hockey. Go celtics..go bruins!! 🙂
Ewwwwww, get that green outta here! lololAll I watch is basketball or hockey. Go celtics..go bruins!! 🙂
No emotions when talking about sports. 😉+1 👍👍![]()
No emotions when talking about sports. 😉
I bleed green ;p
lol he's by no means Jordan, but he's still a great 😀
Yeah, he just won't be getting that 6 ring
All I watch is basketball or hockey. Go celtics..go bruins!! 🙂
Bruins: 👍
Celtics: 👎
No emotions when talking about sports. 😉
👍
how is it? I've heard some good things about it and saw a few episodes but I couldn't really follow it because it was randomly in the middle of a season![]()
I think its pretty addictive. I can see how it can be confusing if you jump into a random episode but I think if you start from the first season you may enjoy it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished Weeds yesterday. Great show, ending was pretty good-meh though imo, which begs me to ask the question: Why do all of these great shows always have some endings that just make you angry? lol, is it because I'm just upset the show is done? doubt it..
Anyway, was exploring a little after finishing and found Doctor Who, and decided that's next. Pretty good so far 👍 on episode 5. Any other Whovians (I think that's what you call them) here?
Anyway, was exploring a little after finishing and found Doctor Who, and decided that's next. Pretty good so far 👍 on episode 5. Any other Whovians (I think that's what you call them) here?
House of Cards
It's on Netflix. Watch it now, thank me later.
It's on Netflix. Watch it now, thank me later.
Comedy - Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, sometimes Simpsons ( The usual )
Anime- InuYasha, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland
Drama- Breaking Bad, Walking Dead
I don't watch a whole lot of TV, I love mah video games!!! 😀
Anime- InuYasha, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland
Drama- Breaking Bad, Walking Dead
I don't watch a whole lot of TV, I love mah video games!!! 😀
Comedy - Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, sometimes Simpsons ( The usual )
Anime- InuYasha, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland
Drama- Breaking Bad, Walking Dead
I don't watch a whole lot of TV, I love mah video games!!! 😀
pshhhtt, you watch some of the best shows! That's what matters 😉 Although idk about the simpsons.. Never really watched/liked the show too much. Also don't really watch anime, but I like Bleach and especially inuYasha! I used to wake up every morning early just so I could watch it before school 👍 good times
Recently got into Teen Wolf on Netflix--I was expecting it to appeal to little 12-year old girls but the show is surprisingly good. It's well written, nice action, good amount of light hearted comedy balancing the dark and serious tone of the show. Definitely recommend it
Graceland on USA has caught my interest. It started a bit slow but it is really picking up.
Perception is pretty good as well-a bit of a nod to Sherlock Holmes.
Graceland on USA has caught my interest. It started a bit slow but it is really picking up.
Perception is pretty good as well-a bit of a nod to Sherlock Holmes.
Recently got into Teen Wolf on Netflix--I was expecting it to appeal to little 12-year old girls but the show is surprisingly good. It's well written, nice action, good amount of light hearted comedy balancing the dark and serious tone of the show. Definitely recommend it
Graceland on USA has caught my interest. It started a bit slow but it is really picking up.
Perception is pretty good as well-a bit of a nod to Sherlock Holmes.
yeah my brother actually told me the same thing about Teen Wolf, but I still think I don't want to watch it (like it'd be a last resort) simply because it's on MTV. Never heard of graceland though, had to google it

Different tastes I guess, but would definitely recommend teen wolf.
What do you think of perception?
What do you think of perception?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Majority of my "tv watching" consist of anime. I am a huge anime watcher.. I have a 1T on my computer. As for human shows.. hmm I like Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, and Breaking bad haha thats it xDJust wondering. Personally I watch a lot of TV in my free time when I'm not studying lol.
So what type of shows do you guys watch, and which ones specifically?
i go for the team that's playing the heat or the rockets
nba, nfl, ncaa.
nba, nfl, ncaa.
Any favorite teams? Especially for ncaa since hardly ANYONE on here watches College Football/Basketball
Psych is finally back.
Sherlock, the Boondocks, and Teen Wolf will be back soon!
Sherlock, the Boondocks, and Teen Wolf will be back soon!
BBOOOOOOOOONDOCKS though :')
I actually have been watching Once Upon a Time during this break, and although it can be extremely corny and have some bad active at times, overall I just enjoy the plot and the show overall. Still have sherlock and Bob's Burgers on my list though.
I actually have been watching Once Upon a Time during this break, and although it can be extremely corny and have some bad active at times, overall I just enjoy the plot and the show overall. Still have sherlock and Bob's Burgers on my list though.
-NHL Network
-Eastbound and Down(just had its finale season)
-Started re-watching some Dragon Ball Z(good stuff) XD
-Eastbound and Down(just had its finale season)
-Started re-watching some Dragon Ball Z(good stuff) XD
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tons of anime and documentaries.
The Office people, the office.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 422
