You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What TV Shows do you guys watch?
Started by Tolbert
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't feel like reading any of this, so Archer and Mad Men are what I'm watching this summer.
You're not supposed to. Cant let women interfer with the MD remember?
Darn tootin! I won't have any o dem wimmins interfer' with my MD aquirementating!
Wait what's TV....?
I've had no use for the TV since I acquired my laptop last year... I honestly only read on the computer. I taught myself how to build a lot of things
(such as a paper crossbow) with the internet. TV has no use anymore 

I've had no use for the TV since I acquired my laptop last year... I honestly only read on the computer. I taught myself how to build a lot of things
(such as a paper crossbow) with the internet. TV has no use anymore 
Wait what's TV....?
I've had no use for the TV since I acquired my laptop last year... I honestly only read on the computer. I taught myself how to build a lot of things(such as a paper crossbow) with the internet. TV has no use anymore
![]()
Fair enough. I'm learning how to control my electronics from my computer (lights, fan, tv, stereo, etc.) so I can... well... ya know.. control them... from my computer...
Wait what's TV....?
I've had no use for the TV since I acquired my laptop last year... I honestly only read on the computer. I taught myself how to build a lot of things(such as a paper crossbow) with the internet. TV has no use anymore
![]()
i love tv so much that when i'm not watching tv on my tv i was tv on my laptop so i am still in touch with it
Fair enough. I'm learning how to control my electronics from my computer (lights, fan, tv, stereo, etc.) so I can... well... ya know.. control them... from my computer...
that's actually pretty cool, i must do this
Did any see Game of Thrones last night?
never even seen it
what's it about?You should share how youre doing that
👍
Wouldnt you need special wiring or like a custom power strip that allows you to control stuff from the pc? You should share how youre doing that
Once I figure it out, I'll let you know.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did any see Game of Thrones last night?
I didn't watch it, but my parents did

Keeping up with the kardashians for life.
The kris jenner daytime show premiering july 15th.
Kourtney and kim take miami.
The kris jenner daytime show premiering july 15th.
Kourtney and kim take miami.
Keeping up with the kardashians for life.
The kris jenner daytime show premiering july 15th.
Kourtney and kim take miami.
LOL i'm glad i found someone who actually LIKES kim kardashian!
She's kind of my wife - no offense to my dog yeezyI KNOW I THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE GOING TO HATE ON THAT BUT NO I LOVE THEM ALL AND TWEET KRIS JENNER A LOT. SHE'S WHAT INSPIRED ME TO GO INTO PLASTIC SURGERY. (Kidding about the last part). Also Kim is my wife so.. back off.
Did any see Game of Thrones last night?
I knew what was going to happen since I've read the books. Don't worry, (kinda SPOILER?) you'll be seeing Catelyn again, she turns into a zombie or something...
Also, I like Dr. Who. The last couple of seasons are awesome. (Yes, I am talking about the Moffat episodes.)
It's older, but if you haven't seen the Sopranos in its entirety then you are no fan of television shows. It truly is a masterpiece of drama.
As for current shows, I guess the Walking Dead is decent.
As for current shows, I guess the Walking Dead is decent.
Burn Notice on USA.
how is it? I've heard some good things about it and saw a few episodes but I couldn't really follow it because it was randomly in the middle of a season

It's older, but if you haven't seen the Sopranos in its entirety then you are no fan of television shows. It truly is a masterpiece of drama.
As for current shows, I guess the Walking Dead is decent.
i guess i have disrespected television then lol; if they had it on netflix i'd watch it. And The walking dead is much more than decent though 😀 i can't wait for season 4
Tolbert: We owned this thread with them hot ladies! (;i guess i have disrespected television then lol; if they had it on netflix i'd watch it. And The walking dead is much more than decent though 😀 i can't wait for season 4
ohhh and UPDATE - Finished Revenge and it was really good, but I still think Scandal is a little bit better.. Also watched Wilfred season 1, which is hilarious.
Currently rewatching Greys Anatomy 😀 and looking for new shows.. Prison break finally maybe? or doctor who.. 😉
Currently rewatching Greys Anatomy 😀 and looking for new shows.. Prison break finally maybe? or doctor who.. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds good, let me know how it went!lol idk bro i'll try it out today and see where it leads me![]()
Sounds good, let me know how it went!
It's only right that my 500th post be here








It's only right that my 500th post be here
![]()
![]()
👍
Welcome to the 500+ post club

UPDATE: Kimmy gave birth today!
I'm currently going through all the episodes of Angel and Buffy whenever I get a chance to watch TV
oh that's cool. I never really saw it but i remember it when i was younger people made it out to be kind of a big deal
and i just finished season 1, on episode 3 of season 2 now.. SPOILER ALERT for people who haven't seen it.. >When they cut off T-bag's hand tho :O :O :O :O
of PB?oh that's cool. I never really saw it but i remember it when i was younger people made it out to be kind of a big deal![]()
and i just finished season 1, on episode 3 of season 2 now.. SPOILER ALERT for people who haven't seen it.. >When they cut off T-bag's hand tho :O :O :O :O
I got into this show called Supernatural sometime late last summer. The first episode scared the sh-t out of me (what else should I have expected from a show called supernatural?) but eventually I got used to all the crazy scary stuff; slowly at first, I watched 1 episode biweekly. I don't know when it happened but suddenly there was a plot and it was all going somewhere, I got totally roped into it and I progressed to a season a week. Eventually I caught up and was pretty upset at the sudden transaction between a season a week to an episode a week. It's a really good show, season seven made me crack up for totally immature reasons. I loved every second of it.
Unfortunately like most shows, the season finale happened sometime during May, so I'm just waiting until it comes back in October. Otherwise there are some random other shows I watch occasionally that can range anywhere from The Nany named Fran to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
I'm pretty fond of the Pokemon series as well whenever I can catch it, re-runs and all.
Unfortunately like most shows, the season finale happened sometime during May, so I'm just waiting until it comes back in October. Otherwise there are some random other shows I watch occasionally that can range anywhere from The Nany named Fran to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
I'm pretty fond of the Pokemon series as well whenever I can catch it, re-runs and all.
I can't believe no one listed my favorite show: Frasier!
Even though I'm not pursuing a career in psychiatry, I still love this show.
Even though I'm not pursuing a career in psychiatry, I still love this show.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nowadays I mostly watch CNN. I will admit to being a House M.D junkie, and I enjoy Burn Notice and Law and Order. Although, now that I have my girlfriends's Netflix account at my disposal, I plan on doing a lot of catching up.
This is my chance to watch Breaking Bad and revive my 24 addiction!
This is my chance to watch Breaking Bad and revive my 24 addiction!HEAT NATION. Even tho they are sucking majorly.Does anyone watch College Bball? Or NBA for that matter? I'm personally just waiting for College Basketball season to come back around. That's ALL I watch from November - April.
GO HEELS!
I got into this show called Supernatural sometime late last summer. The first episode scared the sh-t out of me (what else should I have expected from a show called supernatural?) but eventually I got used to all the crazy scary stuff; slowly at first, I watched 1 episode biweekly. I don't know when it happened but suddenly there was a plot and it was all going somewhere, I got totally roped into it and I progressed to a season a week. Eventually I caught up and was pretty upset at the sudden transaction between a season a week to an episode a week. It's a really good show, season seven made me crack up for totally immature reasons. I loved every second of it.
Unfortunately like most shows, the season finale happened sometime during May, so I'm just waiting until it comes back in October. Otherwise there are some random other shows I watch occasionally that can range anywhere from The Nany named Fran to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
I'm pretty fond of the Pokemon series as well whenever I can catch it, re-runs and all.
i get you man, i HATE waiting for new seasons or episodes. What was it about though (supernatural).. That is on my list of shows to watch eventually lol and i was more of a digimon guy myself when i was younger 👍
I can't believe no one listed my favorite show: Frasier!
Even though I'm not pursuing a career in psychiatry, I still love this show.
never really heard of it
sorryNowadays I mostly watch CNN. I will admit to being a House M.D junkie, and I enjoy Burn Notice and Law and Order. Although, now that I have my girlfriends's Netflix account at my disposal, I plan on doing a lot of catching up.This is my chance to watch Breaking Bad and revive my 24 addiction!
news is depressing 🙁 but breaking bad 😍😍
Does anyone watch College Bball? Or NBA for that matter? I'm personally just waiting for College Basketball season to come back around. That's ALL I watch from November - April.
GO HEELS!
sorry lol not really. I catch a few games every once in a while though, and will definitely be going to my college bball games!
HEAT NATION. Even tho they are sucking majorly.
pssshhhtt yes. yes they are. LAKER NATION
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 423