what was the most hurtful thing that ever happen to you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19384_1219644498_86137_mix-2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love this thread. I have been laughing so hard.

WTF is a nontrad trap?

greatest first post ever.

lettuce be cereal, d cards "for" every non-trad ochem II bully??? disastrous.

I love this thread. I have been laughing so hard.

WTF is a nontrad trap?

It's kinda like the traps you see with a covered hole and a little mouse or piece of meat tied with a rope so when the animal grabs it they fall into the hole. Except in a nontrad trap, they dangle a lucrative job with great benefits and when you go for it you fall into middle management with no upward mobility- so you decide to go to med school.

I didn't understand any of the 50 replies on the first page of this thread. That page was probably the most cracked out thing I've tried to comprehend this entire year. Nothing made any sense. It was like I was on a bad acid trip.

confusion1.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
That page was probably the most cracked out thing I've tried to comprehend this entire year. Nothing made any sense. It was like I was on a bad acid trip.

THIS^^^^^

I'm still trying to figure out this "trap"...hhhhmmmm....I can just picture a nontrad chinese bully (who also happens to be taking ochem2) flashing a "d" card:confused::confused: and making a student withdraw.....honestly....that is the best thing I have ever heard.....in my life......but I would withdraw too if I got a d card flashed at me....thats hardcore stuff there.:D

Hi truthis,

Could you please elaborate on your ochem story and tell me what the truthis? Or, please feel free to correct my version of your story:

Your ochem professor assumed that you cheated on one exam because you got 102/104. Though the professor requested that you come talk to him about this exceptionally high grade, you refused to prove to him/her that you didn't cheat on the test. After experiencing a verbal threat from a Chinese bully, you decided to withdraw from the class out of fear that this bully would report you for alleged cheating on the exam.

But the following questions still linger in my mind like food stuck between my teeth:

How did this bully find out that you got such a high grade?
Shouldn't the bully have flashed you with an F-card, because cheating on an exam means an automatic F?
Why did you put the bully's name in quotation marks? Were you alluding to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071189/?

is this trying to trap me to say"I'm sure you know it too clear"?

I have no grudge against any of the two people I mentioned, just wish the hurtful part of my journey will be over soon with the least efforts.

Last edited:
Hahahaha this was such an epic thread... this thread is hilarious and new people in pre allo should have an opportunity to enjoy it.

I wonder what happened to the OP

Dang, read through this thread hoping I would be able to make a serious response :(

during your premed journey? and consequently makes you a stronger person?

I would say one of my family members sending me card literally written on top of it there was this "stupid you would never make it." however as someone said sometimes you just have to realize, not all your family members will support your every single decision in life. I have come to peace with it and I understood time will heal my wound and I will move on.

The second would be I got 102 points out of 104 total for my organic II class without "talking" to my professor. two days later had to withdraw myself because the school bully was flashing D card on my way to class. a little whimpy to withdraw, in retrospect, my reason to feel scared was all right. later on this person, who was in the same class with me, named "Zhong Ying" who claimed to be a nontrad, trapped someone else and disappeared from school.

Yet I'm more thankful I have had wonderful experience with the majority of my other family members, professors and advisers.

Scott,

Where a there's, will a way. To make matters better. caste that nontrad in enamour, dawgskp; then he'll known. THEN HE'LL KNOWN :horns::horns:

keep it vast

I think I speak for everyone when I say, I'm so confused.:confused:

Lets hear it. Im listening.

Haha for real?

Got in a fight with my best friend from high school. Had him texting me "you're a f****** ******, you'll never be a doctor with that gpa" (this was after my 3.6 gpa freshman year). Then, a month later, my ex finally joined me at college and proceeded to get wasted and cheat on me, ending our relationship...she has been the only girl I've ever dated and we were together for two years.

The result? My friend from HS and I are cool again, I don't have to deal with my ex's drama, and my stats are right where I want them.

I am robot "program" confused and comprehend all at all. Meouse

Truthis, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Haha for real?

Got in a fight with my best friend from high school. Had him texting me "you're a f****** ******, you'll never be a doctor with that gpa" (this was after my 3.6 gpa freshman year). Then, a month later, my ex finally joined me at college and proceeded to get wasted and cheat on me, ending our relationship...she has been the only girl I've ever dated and we were together for two years.

The result? My friend from HS and I are cool again, I don't have to deal with my ex's drama, and my stats are right where I want them.

Well glad it worked out for you. Seems like that happens alot with highschool girlfriends... exact samething happened to a friend of mine.

The second would be I got 102 points out of 104 total for my organic II class without "talking" to my professor. two days later had to withdraw myself because the school bully was flashing D card on my way to class. a little whimpy to withdraw, in retrospect, my reason to feel scared was all right. later on this person, who was in the same class with me, named "Zhong Ying" who claimed to be a nontrad, trapped someone else and disappeared from school.

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?
UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

Well glad it worked out for you. Seems like that happens alot with highschool girlfriends... exact samething happened to a friend of mine.

Thanks, I'm definitely happy where I'm at now. And I agree, I've noticed the same thing. College changes people.

during your premed journey? and consequently makes you a stronger person?

I would say one of my family members sending me card literally written on top of it there was this "stupid you would never make it." however as someone said sometimes you just have to realize, not all your family members will support your every single decision in life. I have come to peace with it and I understood time will heal my wound and I will move on.

Yet I'm more thankful I have had wonderful experience with the majority of my other family members, professors and advisers.

bro I totally get where you are coming from with the flashing D card. For me the most hurtful thing that happened to me in this process was when my premed advisor came for the airplane crashes, you know when sometimes they don't make the applesauce quite right? It made me realize that I need to stay out of the blue areas and pay more attention to grandpa's advise.

I still have no idea what the hell the op was talking about

bro I totally get where you are coming from with the flashing D card. For me the most hurtful thing that happened to me in this process was when my premed advisor came for the airplane crashes, you know when sometimes they don't make the applesauce quite right? It made me realize that I need to stay out of the blue areas and pay more attention to grandpa's advise.

shoulda listened to us, never go in the blue area and pay attention to detail when producing your sauce.

I don't understand a single post here. Seriously.

shoulda listened to us, never go in the blue area and pay attention to detail when producing your sauce.
but what "sauce" made in time against school bully? whos flashing D card too hard makes whimpy sauce.

Least to most prominent problems: friend, downgrading, bell curve, racist and sexist professors, relationship, microwave dinner, corrupt student government, and family.

NONE of this makes ANY sense..
withdrawing with an A in orgo 2 = dumb
Being bullied in College=dumber

You guys are probably talking to some fancy AI.

Being born? Must have been hurtful to me as well as my mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.