what was the most hurtful thing that ever happen to you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trap.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

for what?

[QUOTfora E=thumbz;10328335]
trap.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Members don't see this ad :)
d card means dick

the bully was flashing his dick at the OP. he got scared and dropped the class like a P card

Reactions: 1 user
my bad...
it just means this person said, "you're gonna get a D no matter what" on my way to school."

d card means dick

the bully was flashing his dick at the OP. he got scared and dropped the class like a P card

Reactions: 1 users
my bad...
it just means this person said, "you're gonna get a D no matter what" on my way to school."

....and you dropped a class because someone said you were gonna get a D? :confused:

grade D, not D in "death" as I have seen people say sometimes.

...But, you said you got a 102/104...
You would drop because someone told you (who had gotten an A) that you would get a D?...
:confused:

You are quite odd

oh, coz he was honest on my test.. I guess coz I made it simply perfect.
he sent me a "you have to talk to me" request, on second day after I got my test back... I didnt respond... thats what happened.

...But, you said you got a 102/104...
:confused:

You are quite odd

Members don't see this ad :)
he sent me a "you have to talk to me" request, on second day after I got my test back... I didnt respond... thats what happened.

Hm...

For some reason this thread made me "hungry". I'm going to go make some "brownies".

cant eat that stuff, way too dark and cinnamon twists make it even worse to my tastebuds.

Hm...

For some reason this thread made me "hungry". I'm going to go make some "brownies".

how many "school bullies" take ochem2? :shrug:

what was the most hurtful thing that ever happen to you?

One time, I was reading this thread on SDN when, suddenly, I entered the "ever-past" and was caught in a time-space loop where the past was always the present and time never changed. As a result, I began to think in terms of things that ever happen. It was horrid. I got flashed by an E-Card and my future mother-in-law flashed me with her V-Card and told me I would NEVER be a doctor, NEVER! I then lifted a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Fortunately, that was what released me from the ever-past and now I lie here on my bed giving testimony of my horrific experience. OP, I feel you. I really do.

unless you told your "future mother in law" (who is it?) she's someone of lower status, her kids will never have a chance for good grades in school, by all means, just because they went to a community college somewhere in their life, I dont see why she would flash her V card to you.
We are all humans, right?
You dont even have to pull the trigger, in that time machine, you simply mailed her son some bullets and some guns, he was already scared to death.
:thumbdown:

One time, I was reading this thread on SDN when, suddenly, I entered the "ever-past" and was caught in a time-space loop where the past was always the present and time never changed. As a result, I began to think in terms of things that ever happen. It was horrid. I got flashed by an E-Card and my future mother-in-law flashed me with her V-Card and told me I would NEVER be a doctor, NEVER! I then lifted a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Fortunately, that was what released me from the ever-past and now I lie here on my bed giving testimony of my horrific experience. OP, I feel you. I really do.

Last edited:
I imagine Apumic would like it. good for him wandering around in this suit, all his classmates had a mother, "in laws" he would call them.

Last edited:
Open the door.

Get on the floor.

Everybody walk the dinosaur.

Reactions: 1 users
I couldn't sleep because of this damn thread.

So basically you got a 102/104 on your test, didn't talk to your professor when he requested it, someone said you were going to get a D because of it, and you got scared and dropped? WTF does a non-trad "trapping" people have to do with this.

Open the door.

Get on the floor.

Everybody walk the dinosaur.

:thumbup: must. youtube. video. now.

Man I loved that song as a kid! *dances*

Thread of rediculous curiosity in convoluted, yes?
But Lucius, that's what I gather happened... and the non-trad? :confused:

This thread made me laugh my ass off it's hilarious. I think he's saying that his professor threatned him with a D in the class for cheating unless he talked to him to prove he wasn't. He got scared and dropped.

This thread made me laugh my ass off it's hilarious. I think he's saying that his professor threatned him with a D in the class for cheating unless he talked to him to prove he wasn't. He got scared and dropped.

Oh Oh! Maybe the non-trad took the test as him, rocked it, but prof was onto him? And that's how he got trapped?

I'm starting to like this game!

+1
My dog got all worried because I was laughing so hard I was choking. It made her whine and paw at me.

Good guess, BUT NO I DID NOT CHEAT.

I too LOL'd at this thread. Bwahaha. It's funny because at first it made no sense...but then once we realized what happened...it was still funny because it's so pathetically ridiculous. WAhahaha.

wahahha. too.. :)

seriously, I thought it was the best action I could take for myself and everyone else, if only I dont have to say it out loud to everyone now.. :D

I too LOL'd at this thread. Bwahaha. It's funny because at first it made no sense...but then once we realized what happened...it was still funny because it's so pathetically ridiculous. WAhahaha.

wahahha. too.. :)

seriously, I thought it was the best action I could take for myself and everyone else, if only I dont have to say it out loud to everyone now.. :D

Well, you shouldn't have ignored your professor. Why would you drop without talking to him/her first? Now you have wasted almost an entire semester's worth of hard work. That meanie non-trad guy had nothing to do with your grade, so why did you listen to him? Why? Just, why?

Hint hint.... Apumic was in his suit...

Well, you shouldn't have ignored your professor. Why would you drop without talking to him/her first? Now you have wasted almost an entire semester's worth of hard work. That meanie non-trad guy had nothing to do with your grade, so why did you listen to him? Why? Just, why?

Hint hint.... Apumic was in his suit...

So I was the instructor who was going to fail you?

Sorry...wasn't me. I don't threaten to give 0s. I give the 0 first if I suspect cheating and then expect you to come find me (since I've written something along the lines of "come see me ASAP" on your paper). If you don't take the initiative to defend yourself, I'm going to assume you didn't have much of a case.

I'm not sure if its you. ( I didnt say it was you. )

however, my instructor would say exactly the same thing you said..
(changing stories depending on the situations.)

NO I DID NOT CHEAT. :)

So I was the instructor who was going to fail you?

Sorry...wasn't me. I don't threaten to give 0s. I give the 0 first if I suspect cheating and then expect you to come find me (since I've written something along the lines of "come see me ASAP" on your paper). If you don't take the initiative to defend yourself, I'm going to assume you didn't have much of a case.

during your premed journey? and consequently makes you a stronger person?

I would say one of my family members sending me card literally written on top of it there was this "stupid you would never make it." however as someone said sometimes you just have to realize, not all your family members will support your every single decision in life. I have come to peace with it and I understood time will heal my wound and I will move on.

The second would be I got 102 points out of 104 total for my organic II class without "talking" to my professor. two days later had to withdraw myself because the school bully was flashing D card on my way to class. a little whimpy to withdraw, in retrospect, my reason to feel scared was all right. later on this person, who was in the same class with me, named "Zhong Ying" who claimed to be a nontrad, trapped someone else and disappeared from school.

Yet I'm more thankful I have had wonderful experience with the majority of my other family members, professors and advisers.

TRANSLATION

What was the most hurtful experience during your premed career, and did is subsequently make you a stronger person?

Personally, I have the recollection of two particularly hurtful experiences. The first memory is one of my family members sending me a card literally saying "you are stupid and you will never make it". However, I realize that not all of my family members will support every single decision in my life. I just have to understand it and move on.

OK SCENARIO I GUYS

The second experience was in my OCII class. I got a 102 out of 104 on one of my examinations.

Because of my Chinese background, this grade was extremely embarrassing. The next day, the school bully, nicknamed "Zhong Ying", made fun of my grade and flashed my report card with D's on it to everyone in the school. This made me feel inferior, and caused me to withdraw from the class. In retrospect, this decision was whimpy.

SCENARIO II

The second experience was in my OCII class. I got a 102 out of 1004 on one of my examinations.

This grade was extremely embarrassing, and I attribute the grade to not talking to my professor enough. A bully named Zhong Ying got hold of my report card and showed it to everyone. Because of my shame, I had to withdraw from my class. The decision was partially insightful, as Zhong continued to bully other students, and they withdrew from the school.

:) lol. funny.
just how did you type in "chinese", not some other nationality.

TRANSLATION

What was the most hurtful experience during your premed career, and did is subsequently make you a stronger person?

Personally, I have the recollection of two particularly hurtful experiences. The first memory is one of my family members sending me a card literally saying "you are stupid and you will never make it". However, I realize that not all of my family members will support every single decision in my life. I just have to understand it and move on.

OK SCENARIO I GUYS

The second experience was in my OCII class. I got a 102 out of 104 on one of my examinations.

Because of my Chinese background, this grade was extremely embarrassing. The next day, the school bully, nicknamed "Zhong Ying", made fun of my grade and flashed my report card with D's on it to everyone in the school. This made me feel inferior, and caused me to withdraw from the class. In retrospect, this decision was whimpy.

SCENARIO II

The second experience was in my OCII class. I got a 102 out of 1004 on one of my examinations.

This grade was extremely embarrassing, and I attribute the grade to not talking to my professor enough. A bully named Zhong Ying got hold of my report card and showed it to everyone. Because of my shame, I had to withdraw from my class. The decision was partially insightful, as Zhong continued to bully other students, and they withdrew from the school.

:rofl: I am literally doing this right now from this thread!
If this was genuine I am sorry but dude this made my day! And the "D card"...why did I picture a red card from soccer!!!! Dang, too funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:oops:...........:)

:rofl: I am literally doing this right now from this thread!
If this was genuine I am sorry but dude this made my day! And the "D card"...why did I picture a red card from soccer!!!! Dang, too funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.