What's Gonna be Your 1st Drink !?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damian12

Go Gators !
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Scenario....

First week of dental school. Disorientation day has passed and you've become acquainted with some faculty and classmates that stare at you as if you've already made their **** List. Tons of anatomy and pathology books clutter the flimsy desk in the apartment which you'll pay a four-figure rent for the next 1460 days. Your boy/girlfriend is constantly harrassing you from long-distance asking why you haven't sent them a cute Hallmark card for your 4 week anniversary. And to top it off, there's a plumbing problem with your roomate's toilet and they're borrowing yours, BUT all the toilet paper has been used up. (You get the picture).

Now, on ONE night, early in the semester, you've finally decided that a lil' break will do some good, and stroll to the local bar and pound a couple of drinks.

WHAT IS THE LUCKY DRINK GONNA BE !?

:mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

A "purple extraction" It is a lilac herbal wine that is infused with nitrous oxide water rather than plain old soda for a glorious visual and mental effect.

Tequila
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So, I would get real drunk and forgive my roomate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Malibu bay breeze - my fav...
but go easy on the cran and pineapple, HEAVY on the malibu.

A Manhattan, even though I'll be in Philadelphia...........
:p
EB

mmmmmmmm....beer

I'm thinking Jack D. on da rocks....chased by 3 tequila shots, and some Jim Beam. I've got to hire a full-time designated driver, can someone please volunteer ?:p :p

Wine sounds good too.....

My drink would be a Tuacatini....5 of em in fact....shaken, not stirred

Tuacatini (for me would be 2 parts Tuaca and 1.5 parts Finlandia Vodka.

Cheers !

Busta

A double shot of Der Dentiner lilac schnapps. A molar is placed in each bottle of this unique brand of hooch.

Old English ICE 800 (x2).......okay maybe my freshman year in college. I'm gonna have to go with a tasty Margarita on the rocks with salt on the brim...and don't forget the Jose Cuervo 1800 Gold. HUGE glass.

Members don't see this ad :)
40 oz. to freedom, eh ?? I'm a big Sublime fan too !

Oh yeah, I'll have a shot of Bacardi 151 ! Make that two shots !

3 Long Islands sounds good:D

I would order a special ancient chinese drink... It's called creamofsumyunguy. Quite tasty, especially when your room-mate makes it for you.

I've never tried it, but damian12 keeps raving about the coaxed flavor intrinsic to its nature.

a flaming moe =)

CH

same thing I'm going to have tonight since I finished my DAT today. Car bombs!! Thats a half shot each of Jameson and Baileys into a Guiness. Just like chocolate milk.

Def a long island, a ****load of alcohol to get you messed up real fast, and it actually tastes good! But we'll see in a little while as I am getting trained to be a bartender for the summer!

Kristal off of some strippers booty

whoa !! Chocolate Kristal ?! Never tried it, but sounds interesting !

Hey Bartender !! I'll have some Crown Royal and Sprite !!
;) ;)