This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ruben0001

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long story short, I graduated with a bachelor in Engineering (Chemical) with a 2.76 cGPA and just finished a maters in Mathematics with a cGPA 3.7. After a series of incidents, I decided now to go for medical school.

I have research experience in math and biomed-engineering(worked under professors in school), no publications. Worked 2 years in a ophthalmologist office as a medical exam pretester(check patient vision, eye pressure, perform exams like OCT , visual Field , ..etc.) during my undergraduate years. a lot other part times as cashier and sales associate during my undergraduate years too.

I'm deciding on whether to take non-degree pre med courses at some universities or go for a post bacc program for med school, or should I go for a second degree for a better GPA? any suggestions is appreciated, thanks!