• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Orestis

2+ Year Member
May 17, 2015
Hello friends,

I am an IMG and I am thinking about taking the exam on January. As far as I know I can I can pick a period of of 3 months(probably January-February-March) and later I can pick a specific day. Should I do it this month? Or can I also register later? As far as I know prometric exam is computer and internet based so I guess the test center will have at least 2-3 days per week. So I don't think it's gonna be such a huge problem to find a spot in the beginning of January, after all who wants to take an exam immediately after Christmas?

Thanks, Orestis

P.S. I am going to take the exam in Athens, Greece.

AshNiffler

5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hello friends,

I am an IMG and I am thinking about taking the exam on January. As far as I know I can I can pick a period of of 3 months(probably January-February-March) and later I can pick a specific day. Should I do it this month? Or can I also register later? As far as I know prometric exam is computer and internet based so I guess the test center will have at least 2-3 days per week. So I don't think it's gonna be such a huge problem to find a spot in the beginning of January, after all who wants to take an exam immediately after Christmas?

Thanks, Orestis

P.S. I am going to take the exam in Athens, Greece.

Do it now.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.