Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I tried searching the threads, but with the updated VMCAS opening in just one month and being due by September 15th, I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on when to ask for eLORs? I would love to wait a little longer to build an even better relationship with those I will ask, but I don't want to wait too long!
Past applicants, I know the VMCAS dates were different and the application changed this year, but do you have any recommendations?
Thanks everyone 🙂
I tried searching the threads, but with the updated VMCAS opening in just one month and being due by September 15th, I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on when to ask for eLORs? I would love to wait a little longer to build an even better relationship with those I will ask, but I don't want to wait too long!
Past applicants, I know the VMCAS dates were different and the application changed this year, but do you have any recommendations?
Thanks everyone 🙂