Applications open this Thursday, May 4th. I've been planning on submitting right when they open this week. But recently I've been thinking about holding off. I know once I submit all the coursework is locked and you can't update until the next academic update, which is usually in the fall. I am retaking a chem class right now but I won't have my final grade until after memorial day. It's important that schools get this new grade because it raises my science GPA above 3.2. Should I just wait and submit my application after my transcript is updated at the end of May? I don't know if I want to risk schools get my < 3.2 sGPA and screening me out...it also says on AACOMAS website that schools don't get applications until June 15th. So maybe I don't need to rush to submit on day 1? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.