Whens the latest I can take the mcat this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xrta

Reaction score
Hi guys;

I am applying to med school this cycle. I am hoping to apply mostly DO and a couple MD. I started a new job as I graduated in DEC and am scared I wont have enough time to study properly for the MCAT. I started studying this month FEB and i was wondering how long I should study to get a 505 at least (I am so dumb so I am trying really hard but literally everytime I open the books I get anxiety to I have to go so slow so I dont have a breakdown I dont know why) so I am scared that I wont be able to study really well and be ready by May to take it. When is the latest I can take the MCAT if i want to apply this cycle? Any advice would be appreciated. I am not tryna sound like such a worrier but this MCAT process really stressful so I just want to make sure I have enough time to study to do well before I apply this cycle.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have to figure out a way to get past such severe test anxiety though. Med school is just a series of very stressful tests.