Where are my future Arizona classmates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PJ Doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have decided turn down OHSU (I am originally from Oregon) and attend ASDOH.

Who is with me?

Members don't see this ad.

PJ Doc said:
I have decided turn down OHSU (I am originally from Oregon) and attend ASDOH.

Who is with me?

You can count on me to be there. Have you already sent in your deposit, and if so have they sent you any more information?

Not yet. I am hoping to have the money to do so within a few days. How about yourself? Where are you coming from?

Members don't see this ad :)
PJ Doc said:
Not yet. I am hoping to have the money to do so within a few days. How about yourself? Where are you coming from?

I sent it in about 2 weeks ago but they still haven't taken the money out of my account, and I haven't heard anything else from them. I'm starting to wonder if the letter made it to them. I coming from Utah, I'm 26 years old, married, and have a daughter 4 months old. How about you?

I'll be there too! I turned in my $$$ mid January and called the school on the 20th to make sure they received it. They have and the next day I saw it go through on my end. Rob I would call them and make sure.

I'm 27, from Dallas, married, and my wife has a tortoise and wants to get a dog once we move to AZ. :rolleyes:

We're probably going to visit Mesa and look at housing the second weekend in March. We are hoping to meet Lostinbul and his family, it would be great if we could make it a small pre-dental school get together. If you're interested let us know!

I'm glad to see more ASDOH classmates on the boards!!!

Jason

Good to meet you guys. It is nice to see some people that are somewhat close to my age. I might end up being the old man of the class. We'll see. I am 33 in a few days and single. I am looking forward to thawing out this summer and seeing a few ball games.

Rob, congratulations on the birth of your daughter!!

Dave

Hey everyone. Good to see my fellow classmates on SDN. Congrats to you PJ Doc on your acceptance to AZ. And yes it looks like you may be the old man on the block, I thought I might be at 29. I'm glad to see that most of us are a little older. The March get together sounds fun. Since i'm already here in AZ maybe I can host something if you all are interested. I have a trip planned some time in March either the weekend of the 10th or the 17th so let me know which weekend you are all planning to come out. Keep up the posting. Kevin

klfb80 said:
Hey everyone. Good to see my fellow classmates on SDN. Congrats to you PJ Doc on your acceptance to AZ. And yes it looks like you may be the old man on the block, I thought I might be at 29. I'm glad to see that most of us are a little older. The March get together sounds fun. Since i'm already here in AZ maybe I can host something if you all are interested. I have a trip planned some time in March either the weekend of the 10th or the 17th so let me know which weekend you are all planning to come out. Keep up the posting. Kevin

Thanks Jason for the advice about calling to find out if they got my money! I'll be giving them a call just as soon as I get out of classes today! To Jason and Kevin, my wife and I were thinking of coming out the weekend of the 10th (March) and would love to hook up with you guys there! Of course Jason/Sabrina and my wife and I need to find a place to live so we'll be spending lots of time doing this, but Kevin I'm sure could get us pointed in the right direction. It would be fun to get to know a few classmates before things begin in July! Kevin, I'll probably be giving you a call in a day or two to ask you a few more questions if thats cool! Have you found a new place to live yet? Or have your moving plans changed?

Dave, thanks for the congrats! It sounds like so far we've got a good group of guys entering ASDOH class of 2010! I'm glad!

Talk to you guys soon!

Lostinbul said:
Thanks Jason for the advice about calling to find out if they got my money! I'll be giving them a call just as soon as I get out of classes today! To Jason and Kevin, my wife and I were thinking of coming out the weekend of the 10th (March) and would love to hook up with you guys there! Of course Jason/Sabrina and my wife and I need to find a place to live so we'll be spending lots of time doing this, but Kevin I'm sure could get us pointed in the right direction. It would be fun to get to know a few classmates before things begin in July! Kevin, I'll probably be giving you a call in a day or two to ask you a few more questions if thats cool! Have you found a new place to live yet? Or have your moving plans changed?

Dave, thanks for the congrats! It sounds like so far we've got a good group of guys entering ASDOH class of 2010! I'm glad!

Talk to you guys soon!
I'd definitley love to help point anyone in the right direction with housing or anything like that. Jason and Rob already know that i'm from Mesa so I if you need any help you can PM me and i'll be happy to answer them or give you my number and you can give me a call. Rob, I have decided to stay in the home I own now. We wanted a little more sq ft but we decided the best move for us was to refinance and make some changes to our home. I was accepted on Dec. 1st and turned in my deposit a week later. The IT department from ASDOH a few weeks later sent me an email giving me acess to the ASDOH email system. On there they have a message board similar to this one where we can post and introduce ourselves to others who don't use SDN. Has anyone else here gotten the same acess yet. Let me know.

klfb80 said:
I'd definitley love to help point anyone in the right direction with housing or anything like that. Jason and Rob already know that i'm from Mesa so I if you need any help you can PM me and i'll be happy to answer them or give you my number and you can give me a call. Rob, I have decided to stay in the home I own now. We wanted a little more sq ft but we decided the best move for us was to refinance and make some changes to our home. I was accepted on Dec. 1st and turned in my deposit a week later. The IT department from ASDOH a few weeks later sent me an email giving me acess to the ASDOH email system. On there they have a message board similar to this one where we can post and introduce ourselves to others who don't use SDN. Has anyone else here gotten the same acess yet. Let me know.

Kevin,
I also got those emails around the begining of the year giving me access to ASDOH email system and saw the forum that they have there! I'm planning on changing my official email address over the the one offered through the school because my hotmail has become the mother of all spam. I talked to a 2nd year student at ASDOH who told me that after they receive your deposit that they send out more information like when orientation is, the first year class schedule, housing information etc. Has anyone received such a package yet? Hey Kevin, so you're planning on doing some remodeling huh? If you need any help with that before school gets started, we'll be moving down the begining of July and I won't have much to do before classes begin besides laying out at the pool, and I've done quite a bit of construction. I just finished my brother-in-law's basement from start to finish so let me know if you would like an extra set of hands.

Looks like I'll be headed to AZ in July as well. I'm a single guy currently at BYU, just turned 24. Guess that makes me young. I know a girl is going from here though, and she's 22 or 21, so I'm not youngest.

What day do they start?

.What day do they start?[/QUOTE]

PJ Doc said:
.What day do they start?
[/QUOTE]

hay guys good to see u all, i just need some info about living around there. give me a buuz.

818-481-1446

[email protected]

thank u.
c u all there.

what u guys do from now to July? just party and... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
My plans are to continue working to work for a few more months probably until May and then take a couple of months off before school.

Rob and Jason is it possible to change the date you will come in March to the first weekend or the third weekend it looks like I will be out of town for the weekend of the 10th and i'd really like to be here to meet and you guys and help out with the hunt. Let me know.

benfolds23 said:
Looks like I'll be headed to AZ in July as well. I'm a single guy currently at BYU, just turned 24. Guess that makes me young. I know a girl is going from here though, and she's 22 or 21, so I'm not youngest.

What day do they start?

Congrats and welcome to the group! Another coming from Utah...great! Are you from Utah as well or just studying here? I am currently at UVSC so we're neighbors.

klfb80 said:
My plans are to continue working to work for a few more months probably until May and then take a couple of months off before school.

Rob and Jason is it possible to change the date you will come in March to the first weekend or the third weekend it looks like I will be out of town for the weekend of the 10th and i'd really like to be here to meet and you guys and help out with the hunt. Let me know.

Kevin I'll get back to you on this one soon!

I wondered when our "big brother" was going to notice this thread. Anyway, I don't think that I will be able to come out until right before class starts. But, I do think that all of us will lean on you to give us any advice you can. I think that having upperclassmen that have seen the development of the school from the beginning, helped to work out all of the bugs, and are willing to mentor us will be huge!

ItsGavinC said:
Hey all, I'm a 3rd year at Arizona and would love to meet you guys when you have your get together. Keep me posted if you'd like me to attend. :)

Gavin, it looks like it will most likely be the 16th-19th of March or something like that! Of course we would love to meet up with you as well since you've got the experience behind you to answer our many questions. Probably as it gets closer we'll work out the details. To anyone else out there that has been accepted to AZ and needs to find housing, wants to check out the area, wants to meet other incoming students, etc...feel free to join the party, because it looks like it will be one.

ItsGavinC said:
Hey all, I'm a 3rd year at Arizona and would love to meet you guys when you have your get together. Keep me posted if you'd like me to attend. :)

Gavin, do you know if after you send in your deposit money does the school send out a packet with info concerning important dates, first year classes, housing information etc?
Thanks!

Hey guys, Sabrina and I talked it over and we've decided it's not financially fessible to come out due to the fact that Sabrina works hourly and we are saving for a new car and would have to rent a car to get there. We currently roll around in a 1991 Maza 626, it's pimped out in a marble paint job curtousy of the sun. We looked at apartments when we were there during my interview and kinda know what we like. I called and they won't let you put a despoit down or let you know what they have available until June so we're going to head out there then.

We are still looking forward to meeting everyone even if it will be a few more months away!!!

JMoney said:
Hey guys, Sabrina and I talked it over and we've decided it's not financially fessible to come out due to the fact that Sabrina works hourly and we are saving for a new car and would have to rent a car to get there. We currently roll around in a 1991 Maza 626, it's pimped out in a marble paint job curtousy of the sun. We looked at apartments when we were there during my interview and kinda know what we like. I called and they won't let you put a despoit down or let you know what they have available until June so we're going to head out there then.

We are still looking forward to meeting everyone even if it will be a few more months away!!!

Sorry to hear that Jason! I'm now not completely sure as to what we'll be doing as far as our trip down is concerned! I was not aware that places won't even tell you what is available until June! I guess I'll have to think about that one for a minute or two and get back to ya'll. Kevin, it was great talking to you the other night! Thanks for all the good info.

I will be attending also. I'm from Mesa, 30 years old, married w/ two kids. I know someone has already offered but I will help anyone out who needs info on housing - I've lived in Mesa my whole life. I know if we would have had to move out of state it would have been nice to know what areas are dodgy or ok to live in. So if you find a house or apartment online I can check it out for you and let you know how it is. There are actually new apartments right next to the school too.

Someone had asked a question about if they will be sending a packet - I emailed the admissions director about it and she said they will be sending welcome information, school calendar and computer ordering information by the end of March.

accidental said:
I will be attending also. I'm from Mesa, 30 years old, married w/ two kids. I know someone has already offered but I will help anyone out who needs info on housing - I've lived in Mesa my whole life. I know if we would have had to move out of state it would have been nice to know what areas are dodgy or ok to live in. So if you find a house or apartment online I can check it out for you and let you know how it is. There are actually new apartments right next to the school too.

Someone had asked a question about if they will be sending a packet - I emailed the admissions director about it and she said they will be sending welcome information, school calendar and computer ordering information by the end of March.

Hello Accidental,

Welcome to the group! Thanks for your willingness to help out with housing issues. Your help will be very valuable for many incoming students, myself included. Also, thanks for the info about the information packet from ASDOH, I was wondering when I would hear something from them other than the sucking sound I heard from my bank account as $1,000 got sucked into some dark hole. Speaking of that, I'm sending off the next $1,000 this week! All I can say is thank goodness for tax returns otherwise that thousand would be on a credit card. $2,000 upfront has to be one of the most expensive deposits for dental school don't you think? Maybe it has something to do with the laptop we're buying?

Hey accidental,

My wife and I have been looking online for apts. So far we only really like Bala Desertscape (Higley on the other side of the highway) because they have attached direct access garages and no one lives above you if you live above the garages. We live in an apt. like this now and love it because we don't have to deal with noisy neighbors and feel like we are living in our own little house (little for sure, we have a one bedroom). Bala seems kind of expensive though, I think $1100-$1300 a month for a 2 bedroom. Do you know if there are any other apts like this around campus maybe a little cheaper? Do you know anyone who has lived there? Do you have any apt suggestions? Thanks for your help!

-Jason

Hey guys, in a way I’m sort of jealous of y’all every time I read this trend, I too was accepted to Arizona but turned down the offer due to financial reasons (state school). The school, faculty and most of all the current students are amazing they made me feel so warm and welcome. You guys are really lucky! Wishing you all the best of luck.

Heshy.

JMoney said:
Hey accidental,

My wife and I have been looking online for apts. So far we only really like Bala Desertscape (Higley on the other side of the highway) because they have attached direct access garages and no one lives above you if you live above the garages. We live in an apt. like this now and love it because we don't have to deal with noisy neighbors and feel like we are living in our own little house (little for sure, we have a one bedroom). Bala seems kind of expensive though, I think $1100-$1300 a month for a 2 bedroom. Do you know if there are any other apts like this around campus maybe a little cheaper? Do you know anyone who has lived there? Do you have any apt suggestions? Thanks for your help!

-Jason
If you're going to spend $1100-1300 / month, you might as well buy a home, IMO.

Ruprick said:
If you're going to spend $1100-1300 / month, you might as well buy a home, IMO.

Well that's a good thought, but housing is expensive in AZ, or more so than Dallas...we don't have 20% to put down on a $200k house, and not sure if it's the same in AZ but in Texas if you don't put 20% down you pay out the ass in additional insurances.... and my wife is thinking about starting her own company which means at least $20k more loans. That 1100-1300/month is before any specials, and there is no way I would rent an apt without getting a deal.... when we called the apt they said they usually run on special in the high $900s. We pay $888 now for our 1 bedroom, $100 is worth an extra bedroom and garage to us.

JMoney said:
...but housing is expensive in AZ, or more so than Dallas...we don't have 20% to put down on a $200k house, and not sure if it's the same in AZ but in Texas if you don't put 20% down you pay out the ass in additional insurances.

Getting loans with small downpayments is incredibly easy if you don't have bad credit. And it's an exaggeration to say that "you pay out the ass in additional insurances." Why don't you just contact a few mortgage brokers or look online to see what you'd qualify for? There's absolutely no need to guess. You can have solid answers in less than a day.

You could probably afford homes like these with your budget: http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1055368555 http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1054418537

I would have to agree. Buying a house/condo/townhome is the way to go. We have about a 194K mortgage and pay just over $1200/month. If you don't have 20% down you will have to pay additional for PMI and that's usually around a $100/month. I think it would still be worth it because your house will appreciate enough over the 4 years to earn that back in equity when you sell it.

Also to answer your question - off hand I don't know of any specific complexes that have the layout you are looking for.

Thanks for ya'lls insight but unless we can find a decent townhome/condo we would rather rent. You don't build up enough equity in a home in 4 years to really get enough out of it. We have talked to 2 realtors about this, one in Dallas and one in Boston but we will also ask a realtor in Arizona if the same is true.

Buying a house comes a lot more responsiblity than renting also, I rented a house for a year with a buddy of mine and I don't miss the $100 water bill from watering the foundation.

Morgage payments over $1200/month are way too much. If my wife starts a company we won't see income for the first 6 months we are there. We know this because that is how long the company she is replicating did it. Attornies, small business loans (if we can even get it being that neither of us will be working fulltime) and start up time all play into this 6 months. We can probably handle $1000 because she is thinking of getting a job waiting tables or something to give us some spending money until the company takes off.

Also, our main criteria for an apt/house in AZ is it has to have a garage. And again we don't have enough money to put a decent down payment on a home and I don't want to get over my head in debt with the interest rates going up and all.

If you guys know of any condos/townhomes with garages in the area that aren't crazy expensive we will look into them but right now I just don't think it is feesible.

JMoney said:
Thanks for ya'lls insight but unless we can find a decent townhome/condo we would rather rent. You don't build up enough equity in a home in 4 years to really get enough out of it.

That's insanely wrong for our Arizona market. Prices have doubled here in some areas on two years. Homes that were $81,000 when I moved here are now $214,000.

You could make a killing in 4 years, even if the market slows down! The two fastest growing cities in the US are neighboring the school (Gilbert and Chandler).

If you have $1300 a month to dump on rent then you need to be buying your own place.

JMoney said:
I rented a house for a year with a buddy of mine and I don't miss the $100 water bill from watering the foundation.

That's a Texas thing. Those shifty Texans have shifty soil.

ItsGavinC said:
That's insanely wrong for our Arizona market. Prices have doubled here in some areas on two years. Homes that were $81,000 when I moved here are now $214,000.

I'd suggest using a site like http://zillow.com/ to get a rough idea of how housing prices look in an area. The Phoenix market has been pretty flat for the last couple months.

This house still shows an upward trend: http://zillow.com/HomeDetails.z?city=Mesa&state=AZ&zprop=7673201

But some homes are flat: http://zillow.com/HomeDetails.z?city=Scottsdale&state=AZ&zprop=7866070

Some are down a bit: http://zillow.com/HomeDetails.z?city=Peoria&state=AZ&zprop=7909308

What does that mean? No one really knows yet.

I went ahead and e-mailed a realtor today. I asked him what we should do because we are not sure if we will stay after school. Haven't heard anything back yet. I also looked online and only saw one nice property under $200k (townhome) that seemed worth looking into. If anyone knows of any more let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

Lets not all gang up on him here. Jason knows what feels best for him and his wife. They have other decisions to make as well. Allthough it does not seem feasible to buy a place, if it were possible it would be the best decision because of the AZ market over the past few years. I'm not in a position to tell you how you can afford to buy a home with the loans that you are about to take on, someone else like GavinC may be better suited to tell you how he did it. What I do know about the AZ market is this: I purchased my home in October 2003 for $132,000 (not big, about 1350 sq ft, 3bed/2bath). I just closed on my refinance (I took out some equity) and my home appraised for $275,000. My home is relativley new and in a good area of Chandler there are sevral things I need to do to the house if I were going to sell it i.e. landscape the back yard and replace the kitchen cabinets (they were vandalized before I bought the home). The point i'm making here is that after dropping 6-7 grand into the house my realtor says I could sell for around $300,000. So doing the math at the appraised value in 2 years my home more than doubled that means about 57% return on my investment each year for those 2 years. Not bad. Very True though the market is a little flat right now, probably a good time to buy. It is or has been winter which tends to slow things down a bit mostly because many people wait to move until after there kids are out of school. I thought about moving myself into a bigger house and did some house hunting. With all the uncertanty of the school loans and interest rates it was tough for me to take a chance on a larger house payment and I wanted to make a decision soon so I did and decided to stay where I am at. This all leads to your decsion and i don't think you can make a good decision without talking with others that are already attending ASDOH and have been in your shoesand that know about your first years loans. It may be a possibility that when you get here you rent for a few months and determine your finaces a little better find out from others how they did and then decided to buy. Who knows, good luck though. Anything I can do to help let me know.

One last thing I paid the mortgage insurance that you mentioned for the first 2 years and it was around $105.00 a month. After you accrue 20% equity with most lenders this can be taken off.

On the front cover of USA Today (a national newspaper) last Thursday they had an article on the housing boom around the country and it said in the title of the article ...."phoenix was the hotest of the hot"

Jason here is the email address for my realtor. He is great I would never go with anyone else again after working with him he is very knowledgeable . He can send you listing everyday within your criteria. He does alot of work here in the east valley. [email protected]. His name is Jim Flynn.

klfb80 said:
Jason here is the email address for my realtor. He is great I would never go with anyone else again after working with him he is very knowledgeable . He can send you listing everyday within your criteria. He does alot of work here in the east valley. [email protected]. His name is Jim Flynn.

Thanks Kevin for your input, I will definately get in contact with Jim. I guess I wish I moved to AZ a few years ago, I just can't see paying double the price for a house. My wife's family bought a home in Michigan during a big boom in '89... I think, they were transfered a year later and lost $100k on it. That makes me sick. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to take a chance like that. I'll e-mail Jim though and tell him my situation, hopefully he'll give me some more insight and a true look at the market. Even though it can never be truly known.

klfb80 said:
On the front cover of USA Today (a national newspaper) last Thursday they had an article on the housing boom around the country and it said in the title of the article ...."phoenix was the hotest of the hot"
...for 2005. My prediction is that Phoenix this year will look a lot like Las Vegas did a few years ago. Las Vegas had a couple years of explosive growth largely fueled by investors. Last year its appreciation was still reasonable, but nowhere near the levels Phoenix saw in 2004 and 2005. The Las Vegas investors moved to Phoenix around 2003 and 2004. That marked the beginning of the jump for Phoenix. Now the investors are starting to move to other areas like Boise and Albuquerque. I wouldn't expect ~30% growth or ~50% growth like Phoenix experienced in 2004 and 2005, respectively.

I tend to agree with mdub. It's all speculation, but I feel we will still see larger than average appreciation in the Phoenix market, around 10-15% is my prediction. Even with Vegas's crazy appreciation in 2004, they still realized around 10-15% appreciation last year.

There's always an element of risk when purchasing real estate, but were I in your shoes (I live in Phoenix and own a couple of homes here), I would definitely buy a home vs renting at $1100-1300 / month. Even if you only recognize the national average of 5% appreciation/year your investment should still pay off. Personally, I am just a happier person when I own vs. rent. But each person is different and you need to do what you are comfortable with.

Now if you were comparing buying in the PHX market vs renting at $700-900/month, that may change my decision.

One last thing: you don't need to come in with 20% to avoid mortgage insurance. I recently purchased a home with 5% down and am not paying mortgage insurance. You can actually come in with 0 down and still avoid it. Do a google search for 80/20 loans or 80/15/5 loans and you will see it is possible to avoid this costly insurance.

Let me know if you have any financing questions, my 2nd job for the last several years has been as a mortgage loan officer.

klfb80 said:

Kevin, Thanks for the message the other day about housing possiblities! Sorry I haven't had a chance to call ya back I'm just in the middle of midterms right now and trying to not fail out of school and get my acceptance revoked. Undergrad totally sucks after you've been accepted. I just might email your realtor as well and see what he says about my situation. Anyway thanks for the info!

My mom has been a realestate agent in Mesa for 20 years. She is about the most honest person I know. Give her a call and you'll see, 480-695-4879. If there's a good price on a house, she'll know about it. Her name is Anna. Her home # is 480-461-1245.
Her website is eastvalleymanagement.com

Welcome ASDOH Class of 2010!! Congratulations!!! I am currently a D1 at ASDOH and just wanted to let you know I have a room available in a brand new home two miles from school. Rent is 425/mo + 1/3 utilites. Also, if any of you may need a realtor, let me know. Both my parents are realtors here in Phoenix. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! [email protected] :)

-Tina

Just wanted to let you know, my wife and I along with Rob and his wife are planning on visiting the Mesa area Friday April 7th and Saturday the 8th. I'm pretty sure we are staying at the Hampton Inn on S. Gilbert, in Mesa. We are planning on looking at some rental houses (we talked to a realtor and this is probably our best option) and maybe a few apts. If anyone knows of any companies needing a marketing person Sabrina's looking for interviews too! :) If anyone can get together that weekend it would be great. We hope to meet some of you guys/girls!

Jason,
There is a way to avoid PMI with a second mortgage, just that you may have to pay slightly higher interest rate on the second loan. And yup, like Gavin said, buying a house is the way to go :thumbup: . If you need more information, check out www.azcentral.com and click on Home101. Good luck and looking forward to see you all :) .

Justin.

JMoney said:
I went ahead and e-mailed a realtor today. I asked him what we should do because we are not sure if we will stay after school. Haven't heard anything back yet. I also looked online and only saw one nice property under $200k (townhome) that seemed worth looking into. If anyone knows of any more let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

JMoney said:
Just wanted to let you know, my wife and I along with Rob and his wife are planning on visiting the Mesa area Friday April 7th and Saturday the 8th. I'm pretty sure we are staying at the Hampton Inn on S. Gilbert, in Mesa. We are planning on looking at some rental houses (we talked to a realtor and this is probably our best option) and maybe a few apts. If anyone knows of any companies needing a marketing person Sabrina's looking for interviews too! :) If anyone can get together that weekend it would be great. We hope to meet some of you guys/girls!

Well it looks like the update on our visit to AZ is now the 14th and 15th of April. This sucks because it would have been cool to hang out with you guys, but Diana has a training course to become certified as an aerobics instructor that got scheduled for the weekend of the 7th and 8th. You'll have to keep us informed on what you find while you guys are down there.

Rob

JMoney said:
Just wanted to let you know, my wife and I along with Rob and his wife are planning on visiting the Mesa area Friday April 7th and Saturday the 8th.

Jason, we should for sure get together! I've got your number. What were you guys thinking of doing?

ItsGavinC said:
Jason, we should for sure get together! I've got your number. What were you guys thinking of doing?

We're coming in town Thursday afternoon, we don't have any plans for Thursday so we'll probably look at rental houses and get to know the area. Friday, Sabrina has a job interview at 8:30am and will be scheduling another tomorrow, probably will be Friday. She also has to meet a current client of hers sometime that day. Shouldn't this trip be expensed then??? Friday night we are meeting one of her friends from high school that lives in North Phoenix. That's what we have scheduled so far. We really just want to get to know the area meet, you guys and hopefully find a home... and a job for her. Tomorrow she should know more about her schedule. I'll let you know what's going on. We're staying till Sunday afternoon.

ItsGavinC said:

Hey Gavin, are you guys going to be around the next weekend as well (April 14-16)?