Where are my UCLA classmates (Class of 2009)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
atlanta478 said:
JK.. Not everything that Dr. Fisher or any faculty people told you and 87 other UCLA c/o 09 has to become a “public knowledge”. You’ll server/help your self/class better by asking your standard questions regarding the software, anatomy books, d-recorders and some other imperative stuff. Take it easy.

So, what's your point?

Members don't see this ad.

How are the first year doing?
Having fun at anatomy lab yet?

I tried sending out an e-mail to the Class of 2009, but it hasn't been setup yet.

So here's the e-mail:
I'm selling a few of my textbooks that I used last year if anyone is interested:

-Clemente's Anatomy Dissector
-Essential Clinical Anatomy
-Clinical Neuroanatomy
-Wheater's Functional Histology
-Microbiology; Principles and Applications

1) Clemente's Anatomy Dissector - I know most of you guys have one already, but if you don't, or are interested in a second copy (one for lab and one to study with at home) because it's nasty to bring home cadaver juice covered texts. Condition: the cover is a little bent because it's a softcover book. The inside pages are immaculate; there's no bent pages, writing, or highlighting. $20

2) Essential Clinical Anatomy (pub. year 1995) - Again, many of you guys might have this book, but for those who don't...you'll need it. Condition: Excellent, no bent covers, or pages, no writing or highlighting either. $25

3) Clinical Neuroanatomy - It's a little easier and less denser than the
assigned NeuroScience book. This class wasn't the easiest class to understand, and the book helped me understand the big picture. Condition: Sparsely highlighted; cover and pages are in good condition, no writing. $30

4) Wheater's Functional Histology - You're going to need a histology book (not only for Histology during 1st year, but also for Pathology 2nd year...ask any 2nd year.) Condition: This was bought used; only a few pages are written on and highlighted. The cover is a little worn. $10

5) Microbiology; Principles and Applications - Comprehensive, covers pretty much everything in Microbiology. Condition: Great hardback cover, no writing or highlighting, no bent pages. $10

PM me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know anyone who needs a roommate? If so, shoot me a PM with details because I'm looking to move.

Hey, thanks for coming to the welcoming party. How do you like the ASDA meeting yesterday? I know the food is kinda short, but I will do better job fundraising so we will have a feast next time.

I am very surprised to see so many sdners there. Man, sdn is like a secret society with individual secret identity. I am also very glad to see the "you help me out and I will help you out" mentality. I will definitely remember whoever help me out.

Life is getting crazy in the 2nd year, so i wont be in this forum too often.
you could still pm me with any questions.

ecdoesit said:
Life is getting crazy in the 2nd year, so i wont be in this forum too often.
you could still pm me with any questions.

ecdoesit (Emeritus), on sabbatical for Fall of 2005. :laugh:

I missed the Welcoming party due to Dr. Fisher's anatomy presentation. Hopefully there will be other opportunities in the future.

This thread has been kind of dead for everyone since school started.

ecdoesit said:
How are the first year doing?
Having fun at anatomy lab yet?

Anatomy lab is fun, but too much is an overkill. Our group had a great time on Friday when no one else was there.

Freaks. Don't live in Anatomy lab. Theres much more to Anatomy...like enjoying first year....and drinking. Mmmm, drinking.