Where can I find prereq GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chsPTgirl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where in PTCAS can I find my calculated pre-req GPA? I submitted on Monday have already been verified. I found my overall calculated GPA when I downloaded my individual app to each school but don't see where it says pre-req GPA? Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

No official pre-req GPA gets loaded because it varies by program.
There is a sheet near the end that will show you your pre-reqs and grades on them, but not a calculated official "pre req GPA". This I would assume is done by the institutions, and on top of that most institutions calculate GPA differently than PTCAS as well.

Quick question.. My first deadline for submission is Oct 2, so it says it takes 4-5 weeks for grades to be verified. If my grades aren't verified by the time deadline day will my application be tossed out? Or do I just need to have it submitted by Oct. 2nd?

I think it just has to be submitted. For my ED submission, my LORs were requested but one was not submitted by the deadline. I called the school and they said as long as they had it by the end of the month, it would still be considered. It probably depends on the school, but you have no control over the verification process. It still probably helps to get everything in as soon as possible because some schools use a rolling admissions. The best answer is probably to call the school. Good luck!