Where to apply/ What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oncall247

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I will be applying to medical school in the next cycle and would like to know my chances or any information on which schools I should be applying to.

I come from an Ivy League school with a 3.72 GPA and a 3.7 science GPA. I studied math and biology. Additionally, I scored a 515 on the MCAT with score breakdown 127/130/129/129.

Outside of that, I have had extensive quantitative and wet lab research experience and am involved in continued community service (throughout 4 years of school).

Any indication of where to apply/ chances would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 
These are schools where you could receive interviews with your stats:
All 4 SUNY's (definitely apply to all 4)
Albany
Rochester
Hofstra
NYMC
Einstein
Mount Sinai
BU
Tufts
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
GW
Georgetown