General Admissions & OTCAS Who have you heard back from? 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Applied: Rutgers, Kean (OTD), Seton Hall, Stockton, Monmouth, University of Florida
Interview: Rutgers, Stockton, Kean
Waitlists: UF
Acceptances: Monmouth
Rejections:
updated 2/19!!
Hi, when you responded to Kean to let them know you would be attending the interview did they send you back a confirmation email?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, when you responded to Kean to let them know you would be attending the interview did they send you back a confirmation email?
No I didn’t receive anything back! Kind of weird, I’m hoping they will be sending the Zoom link before Thursday !

No I didn’t receive anything back! Kind of weird, I’m hoping they will be sending the Zoom link before Thursday !
Yeah I thought that was odd as well, especially considering they sent another email out yesterday reminding you to respond by todays date if you were attending. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! This is my first post so hopefully I am doing this right!! :)
Applied: VCU, BU, Pitt
Interviews: VCU, BU (I don't believe Pitt has interviews)
Acceptances:
VCU
Waitlists:
Rejections:

Still waiting to hear back from BU to make my final decision!!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone applied or heard back from Duke University since sending in your application?

Has anyone applied or heard back from Duke University since sending in your application?
Look at the Duke thread. I didn't apply there myself but they were all talking about receiving invitations to interview first week of March.

Reactions: 1 user
Applied: Rutgers, Kean (OTD), Seton Hall, Stockton, Monmouth, University of Florida
Interview: Rutgers, Stockton, Kean
Waitlists: UF, Stockton
Acceptances: Monmouth
Rejections:
updated 2/24

Hi NWOT! I see the verify address message in the UPS admission portal as well. However when I save my address, the message doesn’t disappear. Same thing for you? I might give them a call in the morning to check in.

I haven’t gotten any email or mail with a decision!

Sorry about EWU! Best of luck to you with the other schools!

Adding my info:

Applied: UW (Seattle), EWU (Spokane), UPS (Tacoma)
Interviews: EWU
Accepted:
Waitlist: EWU
Rejection:
I got accepted off the Waitlist to EWU!!
Haven’t heard from UPS yet!

updated 2/25/21

Accepted: EWU
Waitlist: UPS
Rejection:

updated 2/25/21

Last edited:
Hi. I am wondering if someone get off the waitlist at SUNY Downstate. Has anyone heard back from them?

Last edited:
Yeah I thought that was odd as well, especially considering they sent another email out yesterday reminding you to respond by todays date if you were attending. Thank you!
Didi you get an email today with a Zoom link? I haven't received anything yet

Hi! Off topic but when did you apply to MCPHS/when did you get your acceptance? I feel like I've been waiting to hear from them for a while.
I applied to MCPSH (Manchester) 12/30/2020 and I received an acceptance letter 1/22/2021, I they gave me until Feb 18th to accept, but I ended up declining on Feb 16th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from rutgers since interview or know when we will hear back?

Has anyone heard back from rutgers since interview or know when we will hear back?
I haven’t heard anything yet. During my interview they said we would find out by the end of February, but I’ve been hearing that they are doing more interviews in March. So honestly I’m not sure that they even know what’s going on anymore lol

For the people who were received an acceptance via phone from UPS (Puget Sound), has your official acceptance letter shown up in the admission portal?

Has anyone heard back from KU Med off the waitlist? Wanted to know if there has been any movement or if the next class is solidified 😬

Also looking for some advice.. That’s my top choice & am thinking to take a year off and reapply there next year. Should I reach out and ask how to improve my application for next cycle? If so, when should I do that since I’m still on the waitlist (just not feeling so hopeful about it since I don’t think many people are declining their spots at KU)?

Applied: Rush University, UW-Madison, Midwestern (IL), Elmhurst, St. Scholastica, Wash U, U indy, Belmont
Interview: Rush (3/12), Midwestern, Elmhurst, Wash U, U indy, Belmont
Waitlist: Midwestern, Belmont, St. Scholastica
Accepted: U indy
Applied: Rush University, UW-Madison, Midwestern (IL), Elmhurst, St. Scholastica, Wash U, U indy, Belmont
Interview: Rush (3/12), Midwestern, Elmhurst, Wash U, U indy, Belmont
Waitlist: Midwestern, Belmont, Elmhurst
Accepted: U indy, St. Scholastica, Wash U,

Applied: Drake University, Duke University, Boston University, University of Mary, Mary Baldwin (MDCHS), University of Florida, Shenandoah, Johnson & Wales (all OTD programs)
Interview: Drake, JWU, MDCHS, UM
Waitlist:
Denied: BU
Accepted: Drake, JWU
Update:

Interview: Duke
Accepted: MDCHS, UM

Hello,
I received my waitlist letter this week, sadly Stockton is my first choice because I loved the program offered. Does anyone have an idea of how many people will be admitted off of the waitlist?

Hello,
I received my waitlist letter this week, sadly Stockton is my first choice because I loved the program offered. Does anyone have an idea of how many people will be admitted off of the waitlist?
I also received the letter, and I don’t think I’m gonna stay on the waitlist. If you look at it this way, Kean and Seton Hall still have not made any decisions yet, so some students who were accepted to Stockton may want to go to other schools. I hear that they do call people from the waitlist every year.

Applied: Western New England University, Shenandoah University, JMU, Lenoir-Rhyne University, Bay Path University
Interviews: Shenandoah
Acceptances: Shenandoah (12/9), Western New England (12/16), Bay Path (2/17), JMU (2/24)
Waitlists: Lenoir-Rhyne
Rejections:

I also received the letter, and I don’t think I’m gonna stay on the waitlist. If you look at it this way, Kean and Seton Hall still have not made any decisions yet, so some students who were accepted to Stockton may want to go to other schools. I hear that they do call people from the waitlist every year.
You’re right, unfortunately I only applied to Stockton so I’m very disappointed at the moment. Good luck to you though I’ll keep you in my thoughts!

Hello,
Hi! I also got my waitlist letter and am also upset because Stockton is my first choice. I sent in my form to be on the waitlist, so staying optimistic that I could still get in! Best of luck to you!

Just got my update from University Puget Sound and I’ve been selected as an alternate. Kind of bummed, but still waiting to hear from UW so I’m still hopeful!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my update from University Puget Sound and I’ve been selected as an alternate. Kind of bummed, but still waiting to hear from UW so I’m still hopeful!
I got selected as an alternate at UPS as well! Fingers crossed for UW!

Waitlist: UPS
Rejection:

I got accepted off the Waitlist to EWU!!
Haven’t heard from UPS yet!

Waitlist:
Rejection:
Do you happen to know where you were on the waitlist? I'm waitlisted to EWU and I'm curious about how much movement it has had.

I was also waitlisted to UPS. I will likely ask them to take me off of it though since I have gotten into another school.

I was waitlisted as well! Good luck :)

Hi guys! I was recently accepted to the MSOT program in Husson University in Maine. Was wondering if anyone else was applying or if anyone had any info on the program? Thanks!

For those who got into UPS, are you looking at doing the MOT or OTD? Having a hard time deciding

Anyone know when UF is releasing their decisions?
someone in this thread a while back had said that they had gotten an email from UF saying that they already filled their class :/

someone in this thread a while back had said that they had gotten an email from UF saying that they already filled their class :/
UF has an early decision and a regular decision. The class is full for early decision candidates but they hold spots for regular decision as well!

Applied: St.Kates, Rush, Elmhurst, UIC, UW Milwaukee, Lewis, North Central
Interviews: North Central, Rush, Elmhurst
Acceptances: North Central, Rush, Lewis, Elmhurst, St. Kates
Waitlists:
Rejections:
Best of luck with UW-Milwaukee! I am in my first year and love it here!

Hi all!

Applied: UIC, UW Milwaukee, UW Madison, Carroll University, Rutgers, Creighton University, University of Washington, Rush, University of Minnesota
Interviews: Creighton, Rush, Madison
Acceptances: Carroll, Rutgers
Waitlists: Rush
Rejections: UIC

Anyone else apply at the normal deadline for UIC waiting to hear back? Or UWM, Madison, or Washington for that matter? The anticipation is killing me!
I don’t know if this helps but I am currently at UW Milwaukee and they take awhile to get their acceptances out! I was one of the first waves and didn’t find out until early March!

I’ve now heard from from every program I applied too 😊

Applied: MCPHS (8/22), USC (10/17), SJSU (9/09), Midwestern-Glendale (8/22), Boston University (8/25), & UIC (10/24). (*dates are submission on OTCAS; verified within a few days. I already had LOR, transcripts etc. uploaded and complete)

Interviews: Midwestern (10/12), USC (12/21 phase 2; *declined*)
Acceptances: MCPHS (9/17), Midwestern (11/12), SJSU (12/2)
Waitlists:
Rejections: BU (12/7), UIC

SJSU is my #1 choice so I’m thrilled! I will be accepting their offer, which is why I declined phase 2 for USC.

I don’t know if this helps but I am currently at UW Milwaukee and they take awhile to get their acceptances out! I was one of the first waves and didn’t find out until early March!
It does help, thank you!!

Awww congrats! I just applied so pray for me lol!
yay!!!! praying for you girl you got this!! if you have any questions about the program, they have an instagram and one of the professors runs it! she's amazing, Dr Garcia! the insta is Monmouth_otd