Who is your favorite SDNer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*looks around for ball bat* You bet your ass. *books trip to Northern Cracky-bama*

Members don't see this ad.

DropkickMurphy said:
I'm glad I'm at least worthy of someone's hate. Apparently I'm more right than even I expected. :laugh:

BTW Brandon, let's hope your fellow knuckledraggers, oh sorry "orthopedic surgeons", are willing to do pro bono work on you when I get done. :smuggrin:

I meant that in a good way :) Sometimes your honest sarcasm is just so refreshing......sometimes :laugh:

I like jbone, ladoc. crazycav

It's mostly due to commonalities I perceive. I'm not big on the whole like or dislike thing. I for one have no idea who this eugenic guy is. I wonder if the name has significance though, interesting.

Members don't see this ad :)
DropkickMurphy said:
*looks around for ball bat* You bet your ass. *books trip to Northern Cracky-bama*

It is so sad to see such a smart young man, well such a young man, well such a man, well... anyway it is so sad to see a person resort to violence. However, if you would like to hold out on that bat idea for about 8 years, it could really help me drum up some business to start my practice off on the right foot.

DoctorPardi said:
It is so sad to see such a smart young man, well such a young man, well such a man, well... anyway it is so sad to see a person resort to violence. However, if you would like to hold out on that bat idea for about 8 years, it could really help me drum up some business to start my practice off on the right foot.
Well played..... :thumbup:

chaeymaey said:
Bah, you guys are just jealous of my love for Cristiano! I was gonna him up for a few days and then post Adriana Lima. Would u rather see her or Anne?

I will boycott soccer, both American and International, until Anne comes back.
-Dr. P.

You guys didn't forget about me did you... :sleep:

After last night's mayhem of trying to reach 500 posts my account was put on hold. I have finally reached the height of DR. EUGENIC's fame.

you are trouble Dr. Chyme. Your visions of glory and apathetic regard for those around you may have gotten you the 500+ post distinction but will you be able to look back and say to yourself “I was indeed a good man?”.

I kind of wish i was more helpful on the preallo forums, but im a probably a bit more helpful on the postbac forums and sometimes the mcat forums. i can think of a few names that are on my buddy list now cause of SDN :)

for me hands down most helpful and my fave is Q

braluk said:
I kind of wish i was more helpful on the preallo forums, but im a probably a bit more helpful on the postbac forums and sometimes the mcat forums. i can think of a few names that are on my buddy list now cause of SDN :)

for me hands down most helpful and my fave is Q
dude! where'd you get the idea for that avatar?!?! :mad: :laugh:

;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic said:
dude! where'd you get the idea for that avatar?!?! :mad: :laugh:

;)
Its just an avatar reflection of my lifestyle. Yes i am a professional bottle ass reamer. No, i dont do private shows. :laugh:

Dr. Pepper said:
I will boycott soccer, both American and International, until Anne comes back.
-Dr. P.
Dude, you don't like this one?

DR. CHYME said:
You guys didn't forget about me did you... :sleep:

After last night's mayhem of trying to reach 500 posts my account was put on hold. I have finally reached the height of DR. EUGENIC's fame.

Wow... Chyme posted 54 times yesterday and was on SDN straight from 4-10 o'clock :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Dr. Eugenics = Dr. TobiasFunke

How dare you disgrace David Cross' good name.

yourmom25 said:
helllloooo chaeymaey! good choice. haha.
yourmom, I like to think we share the burden of distracting SDN guys from their doctoral duties. BTW, I'm so glad you're back Shredder! I'm adding you to the list of my faves, even though you are Trump-less. I saw your "daughter" guest-judging in Project Runway last night.

chaeymaey said:
Dude, you don't like this one?

Ok....that one is certainly acce :wow: table

I still miss Anne, but I'll survive. :)

Thank you Chaey. :D :love:
-Dr. P.

Dr. Pepper said:
Ok....that one is certainly acce :wow: table

I still miss Anne, but I'll survive. :)

Thank you Chaey. :D :love:
-Dr. P.
haha, boys are funny! I guess I'll have to admire Cristiano on my own non-SDN time. Note to self: only use girls as avatars or SDN guys go crazy.

chaeymaey said:
haha, boys are funny! I guess I'll have to admire Cristiano on my own non-SDN time. Note to self: only use girls as avatars or SDN guys go crazy.
It helps to put the person who you think is hottest as your desktop background. It gives inspiration.

chaeymaey said:

:) Good call. I picked Kate.

I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying this avatar revolution sweeping through SDN. :thumbup:

Dr Durden said:
I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying this avatar revolution sweeping through SDN. :thumbup:

Holy cow. We started a trend! :)

MiesVanDerMom said:
my avatar is a woman now too. the hottest woman i know...
OMG, I'm laughing so hard! I have to admit I am a Golden Girls fan. Did you see her at the Pam Anderson roast?

The Golden Girls RULES! They were the original "Sex and the City!"

Naked pictures of Bea Arthur?... Outstanding.

zach1201 said:
Naked pictures of Bea Arthur?... Outstanding.

OH hells no. That sounds so nasty. Haha. Like in the 40 year-old-virgin:

"You're sleeping with a grandma?"

I'm so happy to see Bea and the Golden Girls getting so much SDN love! It's definately the best TV show of all time. I have 3 sisters and we always argue over which Golden Girl we each are. Mainly we fight it out for Dorothy. It can get pretty ugly... Has anyone seen that painting of Bea Arthur wrestling velociraptor dinosaurs? I'm sure she'd win :thumbup:

All fans of Bea are my favorite SDNers :love:

I kind of like Blanche. I guess that makes me not your favorite? BUT I picked you on those lists, so I am betting I'm safe.

Dr Durden said:
you can thank me and chaeymaey for that. *high five*

jackieMD2007 said:
I kind of like Blanche. I guess that makes me not your favorite? BUT I picked you on those lists, so I am betting I'm safe.

I love ALL the GG. blanche's stories about Big Daddy are the best part of the show. and everyone loves a senior citizen slut :thumbup: perhaps I should include this in my Yale essay where I talk about my desire to go into geriatrics...

My fave is Rose. Did anyone see The OC ep where Anna and Summer talk about which Golden Girl they are? It turns out that Rachel and Samaire were talking about how they watch GG on Lifetime, and Jason Schwartz said that sounded quirky enough to write into the script.

mshheaddoc said:
I get made fun of for watching the golden girls on lifetime.

Watching your avatar, it seems like you're sad that they make fun of you for watching golden girls.

Now I'm sad. :(
-Dr. P.

zach1201 said:
Dr. Eugenics = Dr. TobiasFunke

How dare you disgrace David Cross' good name.
I suspected this when he first started posting. His first posts all seemed to be quick responses to any posts about Dr. E. He seems to get the first or second hit in on any question about Dr. E, and got especially excited about chyme's miracle mile. Now I've concluded that he was probably a lurker who happened to stop lurking right whent the Dr. E stuff came to a head (and when chyme spiraled down). He doesn't fight either -- he just said "nope" to your post. Which brings up another point. I think he could win the award for pithiest poster (I don't think I've seen over 2 sentences in a post yet).

Since I suspected it from his first post, I've really paid attention him. Now Dr. TobiasFunke makes me laugh on most of his posts. It's subtle, obscure, and quick. Did you see when he smelled like smoke and beer in an interview? In response to who he'd like to meet, 2 word with no expanation: Carl Weathers. Or, better, how he lost his job as a psychiatrist only to discover his true calling: acting. (That's my favorite so far.) This is some rich stuff. He's definitely no Dr. E. And if he is, at least he's pleasantly funny this time.

Deuist is the man! Because he wrote the book "The Not So Short Introduction To Getting Into Medical School."

chaeymaey said:
My fave is Rose. Did anyone see The OC ep where Anna and Summer talk about which Golden Girl they are? It turns out that Rachel and Samaire were talking about how they watch GG on Lifetime, and Jason Schwartz said that sounded quirky enough to write into the script.

My grandmother not only looks a hell of a lot like Rose, she acts like Rose. Believe me, after awhile, the stories get annoying. :oops:

Dr. Pepper said:
Watching your avatar, it seems like you're sad that they make fun of you for watching golden girls.

Now I'm sad. :(
-Dr. P.
awww. I'm not sad, I'm intensely watching surgery so I can pounce the bad guys and bring them down sydney bristow style!! :D

Don't be sad!