This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RogueBanana

ヽ(´ー`)ノ
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to share my reasoning for choosing to become a doc with someone.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to critique my reasons/motivations?
I'm going back thru my app and looking for red flags after my recent waitlist .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can pm me if you want, I think I've heard some pretty good and pretty bad responses to this question 😉
 
1.) Just relax man. Don't stress yourself looking for red flags. If you end up doing that you'll invent them in your head.

2.) Is that an MRI of a banana?