WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
P8pFVlWuTT6oFPbmy_MZuQ6QcHDKU3neQzB-zYO6UPE-AasZ4aPduf2wJxxDJiYJF9_EXYQ_kZlfy9FV9H5tQRcaaJTWZ6qADUdfuKXFabr41kb0E74gtvnRwHtBikwtQEPDKCA1XsVOCweFnNb5MPHSCpegVAJ28Y8_aGyI2D1YzJgGDBundnuVhw


Welcome to WildZoo’s Wild Zoo, a conservation center with wide-open, multispecies exhibits where the animals are free to roam across many acres, and the human visitors are the ones enclosed! A network of footpaths winds through viewing tunnels across the park’s many acres, and vehicles are available for guests to see the more elusive inhabitants up close. Innovative as this safari park design may be, the animals are unfortunately more vulnerable than they would be in a more restricted setting. Despite intense background checks, a pair of poachers has managed to infiltrate the staff, posing as animal care members and even going so far as to create realistic animatronic versions of animals they have taken from the collection. Using these machines, they can patrol the grounds unnoticed, and pick off more vulnerable animals one by one. The humans in charge are at a loss for how to catch these criminals - it is up to you, the animal inhabitants of the park, to find the robotic impostors and save yourselves.

The setup is as follows:

Wolf Blocker
Wolf 1x Strongman

Village Jailer
9 Vanilla Villagers

Each player was given innocent-sounding role flavor based on one of their favorite animals, so feel free to discuss said flavor; it will not help you solve the game.

12 players remain

1. @Clem J
2. @potentialsheltervet
3. @mkg323
4. @justafluff
5. @genny
6. @Khepri
7. @Zenge142
8. @Truenamer
9. @NateTheLesser
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Santygrass
uts. @Lawpy
etc.


~Table Of Contents~
Day 1 -Final Tally - Writeup
Night 1
Day 2 - Final Tally - Writeup
Night 2
Day 3 - Final Tally - Writeup
Night 3​
 
Last edited:
Rules
1. Remember this is a game and is meant to be fun. We will not tolerate personal attacks against other players. Think before you post. Things can get heated, but keep it to accusations and rebuttals about this game.

2. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and role PMs.

3. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option this game. Ties will be broken in the direction of the first player to take the lead. Majority vote is not in effect.

4. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each day cycle. There is also a post cap of 150 posts per cycle (lifted one hour prior to day close).

4. Subs may be available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread.

5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also, mind your reactions to posts.

6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and writeup.

9. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Very amused. Normally I like lurking around.

But since I’m just here with midwife I feel like I have to talk. Nothing but a sea of angry reacts though. Smh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The setup is as follows:

Wolf Blocker
Wolf 1x Strongman

Village Jailer
9 Vanilla Villagers


Signal boosting the setup in case someone Skill Issues it and dont read the thread before posting like I would do. We only have 1 PR.

This game I will try to have a more laid back approach and maybe more analytical one? Prob will play worse overall because of it, but will not flood the game as much so it can help some type of players .

I liked the rule Zenge brought up in my First game here , saying that there was a wolf amongst the first posters. Including myself those would be:

Zenge - AM - genny - Nate - Me .

I think that is a nice group of five for people to focus on. By vibes, Ironically I'd say we are playing with W!Zenge here .

I was worried that no one was going to post for 10 minutes after I posted “First!” That would have been criminal.

Very amused. Normally I like lurking around.

But since I’m just here with midwife I feel like I have to talk. Nothing but a sea of angry reacts though. Smh.

This two post just rubbed me the wrong way, they feel forced. Trying to appear towny in the thread when we are just getting started Zenge?

Vote Zenge
Yeet Zenge
Murder Zenge
Skill Issue Zenge's heart so it stops beating
 
This two post just rubbed me the wrong way, they feel forced. Trying to appear towny in the thread when we are just getting started Zenge?
To provide a little context, the first one of those posts contains a joke that only Midwife and genny would understand.
 
Don't bwe a big ol mweanie uwu
I think it’s weird that you’re both just sheeping Santy without providing much thought or reasoning of your own, and simultaneously claiming to be village reading Santy because you’re a wolf who’s got “TMI”.

In my experience I’ve only ever seen wolves joke about being wolves and laugh all the way to the bank.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The more I think about it, the more Clem’s vote feels Wolfy opportunistic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad