WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I am the jailer I’m not going to out myself.

If I’m not the jailer I’m not going to out myself and narrow the night kill pool.

My desire to mock my past self and joke about my previous blunders isn’t in any way relevant to the current game.
I read it as typical Truenamer shenans.
 
If I am the jailer I’m not going to out myself.

If I’m not the jailer I’m not going to out myself and narrow the night kill pool.

My desire to mock my past self and joke about my previous blunders isn’t in any way relevant to the current game.
I like this reaction from Zenge more than I like the votes on him.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one picked goats as their favorite animal, right? Because that’s lock wolf
Tongue Goat GIF
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? That looks NAI to me
I'm sure wolf Zenge would say something similar, but I like the crispness. It's a very teensy tiny data point towards V!Zenge.

Also @Truenamer are there any particular Zenges voters that concern you?
Just don't love that he's got three votes on him before everyone's even entered the thread. Not even necessarily any wolves on him, just don't like it.

EDIT- Four votes, now. Zenge apparently wore his wolf-scented cologne.
 
It's been so long since I played with OG Lawpy I couldn't remember whether he usually votes right away. The only game I remember playing with him where he was original roster rather than sub is BoWWling, so I ran over to that thread to check.
Yeet Mel’s cheezits

For HZD nightmares 😢
Second post
Some can be jokes
In response to True asking whether we needed to yeet right away
So yes, he did vote right away in that game too and was village.
 
I'm sure wolf Zenge would say something similar, but I like the crispness. It's a very teensy tiny data point towards V!Zenge.


Just don't love that he's got three votes on him before everyone's even entered the thread. Not even necessarily any wolves on him, just don't like it.

EDIT- Four votes, now. Zenge apparently wore his wolf-scented cologne.
genny and mkg's are jokes (I'm assuming). Santy iirc hopped around a bunch D1 last two games he's played so not sure if Zenge's wagon is super serious.
But yes, it feels a bit spooky. Clem and Santy in particular because I'm not really following the logic there.
And apparently I CAN HAVE NO CLARITY
 
genny and mkg's are jokes (I'm assuming). Santy iirc hopped around a bunch D1 last two games he's played so not sure if Zenge's wagon is super serious.
But yes, it feels a bit spooky. Clem and Santy in particular because I'm not really following the logic there.
And apparently I CAN HAVE NO CLARITY
What makes you assume that?
 
What makes you assume that?
MKG said because of the sheep/goat mishap. "Joke vote" isn't exactly the right word for your vote I suppose but coming in and dropping a naked vote shortly after the thread opened doesn't strike me as a serious wolf read.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
 
I think it’s weird that you’re both just sheeping Santy without providing much thought or reasoning of your own, and simultaneously claiming to be village reading Santy because you’re a wolf who’s got “TMI”.

In my experience I’ve only ever seen wolves joke about being wolves and laugh all the way to the bank.
You've never had the Full Nanook Experience then smh
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad