Most of my GOP friends don't like TRUMP. We recognize him for the narcissistic person he is. Trump cares most about Trump. But, we inside the GOP must look at policy as well. The choice between Warren and Trump is clear to anyone who leans even a little bit right of center. Heck, I'm not even sure the independents who lean a touch left will vote for Warren.
Trump is a populist. He will say whatever he needs to say to get elected. The most important thing he has done for me is to keep the SCOTUS conservative. That alone is enough to secure my vote.
I recognize my biases particularly my desire to maintain the US Constitution as it exists now not how some liberal judges think it ought to be.
I want clean water and air. I respect the environment and think we should do things to keep it clean and safe. I lean left of Trump on these issues but still far right of Warren/Sanders New Green Deal. Most likely, I fall in the middle where most people are on this issue. Reasonable policy changes that won't bankrupt our nation.
Where is Howard Schultz when the Democrats need him the most? By far, the most reasonable and smartest of the Dems I heard at those Town Hall discussions.
Earlier this year, he said that he was "seriously thinking" of running for president "as a centrist independent," prompting worries among Democrats that he could split the vote and help President Donald Trump win.
www.cnbc.com