Worrying for no reason - late-ish submission, chances of getting pre-dec interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IsabellaGantman

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had no idea I was able to submit my application before finishing the supp questions so I waited until I had all of that done before submitting my application (Sept 2.). Not even a week and a half later I got an interview invite from Touro (yay!) but it is in January. Is there anything I can do besides being “patient” (checking my AADSAS app every 15 mins) and not contacting schools?
sGPA 3.45
GPA 3.72
Major: B.A. Fine Arts (Ceramics)
Shadow: 500+ hours (close relationships with mentors)
DAT: AA/TS/RC/PAT —> 21/21/26/22
 
I had no idea I was able to submit my application before finishing the supp questions so I waited until I had all of that done before submitting my application (Sept 2.). Not even a week and a half later I got an interview invite from Touro (yay!) but it is in January. Is there anything I can do besides being “patient” (checking my AADSAS app every 15 mins) and not contacting schools?
sGPA 3.45
GPA 3.72
Major: B.A. Fine Arts (Ceramics)
Shadow: 500+ hours (close relationships with mentors)
DAT: AA/TS/RC/PAT —> 21/21/26/22
trust the process