Wright State and MCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been contacted by Medical College of Ohio or Wright State? Last two schools I'm waiting on for secondaries....

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Octo -

Nope, I haven't heard either.

Went to visit NEOUCOM this weekend, however. Pretty nice looking place even if it is in the middle of nowhere (no offense Relatively Prime :) ) Their secondary is cake.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Zoobaby
Hey Octo -

Nope, I haven't heard either.

Went to visit NEOUCOM this weekend, however. Pretty nice looking place even if it is in the middle of nowhere (no offense Relatively Prime :) ) Their secondary is cake.

I just got back from a NEOUCOM open house function. It was pretty cool. I did the tour, and all that stuff, and it seems like a really cool place. I'm glad I went, because I had been under the impression that they only wanted one science LOR, so I only sent one. I'll have to send a few more.

Originally posted by Doctor Octopus

I just got back from a NEOUCOM open house function. It was pretty cool. I did the tour, and all that stuff, and it seems like a really cool place. I'm glad I went, because I had been under the impression that they only wanted one science LOR, so I only sent one. I'll have to send a few more.

I was under the same impression about LOR's. What more do they need? Thanks.

bump -

Hey Octo, help me out on this.

Or

Does anybody else know how many LOR's NEOUCOM wants? The secondary does seem to suggest they only want one...

He told me to send as many as you want, but avoid sending redundant letters. He hinted at one letter from someone who's seen you in a clinical setting. I'm just going to send in 2 more.