Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Has anyone been contacted by Medical College of Ohio or Wright State? Last two schools I'm waiting on for secondaries....

Zoobaby

Monkey Wrench
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
BFE
Visit site
Status
Hey Octo -

Nope, I haven't heard either.

Went to visit NEOUCOM this weekend, however. Pretty nice looking place even if it is in the middle of nowhere (no offense Relatively Prime :) ) Their secondary is cake.

About the Ads
OP
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Zoobaby
Hey Octo -

Nope, I haven't heard either.

Went to visit NEOUCOM this weekend, however. Pretty nice looking place even if it is in the middle of nowhere (no offense Relatively Prime :) ) Their secondary is cake.
I just got back from a NEOUCOM open house function. It was pretty cool. I did the tour, and all that stuff, and it seems like a really cool place. I'm glad I went, because I had been under the impression that they only wanted one science LOR, so I only sent one. I'll have to send a few more.

Zoobaby

Monkey Wrench
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
BFE
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Doctor Octopus

I just got back from a NEOUCOM open house function. It was pretty cool. I did the tour, and all that stuff, and it seems like a really cool place. I'm glad I went, because I had been under the impression that they only wanted one science LOR, so I only sent one. I'll have to send a few more.
I was under the same impression about LOR's. What more do they need? Thanks.

Zoobaby

Monkey Wrench
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
BFE
Visit site
Status
bump -

Hey Octo, help me out on this.

Or

Does anybody else know how many LOR's NEOUCOM wants? The secondary does seem to suggest they only want one...

OP
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status
Resident [Any Field]
He told me to send as many as you want, but avoid sending redundant letters. He hinted at one letter from someone who's seen you in a clinical setting. I'm just going to send in 2 more.

About the Ads