Wright State anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

ladydoc2be

Anybody get into Wright State? So far, that's the only school I've been accepted to and I have a good feeling that's where I'm gonna end up going. I just want to know if there's anybody else out there who might be a potential classmate.

Members don't see this ad.

ladydoc2be said:
Anybody get into Wright State? So far, that's the only school I've been accepted to and I have a good feeling that's where I'm gonna end up going. I just want to know if there's anybody else out there who might be a potential classmate.

I haven't been accepted, but I"m waiting for a decision. When did you interview and how long afterwards did you get ur acceptance letter?

richdmband said:
I haven't been accepted, but I"m waiting for a decision. When did you interview and how long afterwards did you get ur acceptance letter?
I interviewed in October and I heard from them about 3 weeks later. If you get in, is that where you think you'll go?

Members don't see this ad :)
ladydoc2be said:
I interviewed in October and I heard from them about 3 weeks later. If you get in, is that where you think you'll go?

yeah, i probably go there if i get accepted.
i have an interview at cincinnati in a week, but i don't know how that will go, plus it's late in the interview season

richdmband said:
yeah, i probably go there if i get accepted.
i have an interview at cincinnati in a week, but i don't know how that will go, plus it's late in the interview season

Yeah, it is pretty late. I had an interview there the first week in January and I got put on the wait-list. Good luck though!

ladydoc2be said:
Yeah, it is pretty late. I had an interview there the first week in January and I got put on the wait-list. Good luck though!

thanks.
by the way, can you tell me about the uc interview? was it laid back at all? what kind of questions did they ask, etc.?

richdmband said:
thanks.
by the way, can you tell me about the uc interview? was it laid back at all? what kind of questions did they ask, etc.?
Yea the interview was pretty laid back. He asked me why I wanted to be a doctor, and asked me about pretty much everything on my amcas app such as bad grades, extracurriculars, reasearch, etc. Make sure you know your amcas app really good. Most of the time was spent talking about things on my application and then he threw in a couple extra questions here and there. I didn't get asked any ehtical questions, but a few other people did. Just relax and you'll do fine.