This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lesi7556

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an interview to washington state? They emailed me "Thank you for submitting your application and supporting information to Washington State University College of Pharmacy. Your application is now complete and will be reviewed shortly" I just want to know already dammit

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I had my interview on 10/10 and got my acceptance letter on the same day

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I had my interview on 10/10 and got my acceptance letter on the same day
Same with me :0

Also they usually get back to you for an interview pretty quick after you get the application is complete and will be reviewed shortly email.

Edit: didn't notice this was from september... haha

Did you guys both do early admission ? And how long did it take for your application to get completed from the time of submission? Also what happened in the interview? lol thanks

Did you guys both do early admission ? And how long did it take for your application to get completed from the time of submission? Also what happened in the interview? lol thanks

I did early decision. Like the two people above, I was interviewed on 10/10 and received my acceptance letter the same day. I submitted the pharmCAS and supplemental applications on September 6th and got an email from WSU on September 28th saying that the pharmCAS portion was received and under review. I got an interview invite on September 30th.

In terms of the interview itself, I can't go into specifics, as we signed an agreement to not divulge the content of the interview. But I can say that that the questions asked were very straightforward, and the interviewers were friendly and not at all intimidating. If you've done any kind of interview prep, you'll be fine. There was also a tour of the facilities and a Q&A session with some current students.

Did you bring anything with you to the interview ?

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?