WW at a WWedding Sign Ups

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WWW.jpg


Come celebrate this beautiful WWedding, hosted by myself and @Melchizedek!
Day close will be 10pm EST, night close 8am EST (with option for early close if all actions are in before the mods pass out). Please RSVP as soon as possible. We'll be getting this show on the road by Tuesday evening.

Players
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg

*Note that subs will be included in the SPOILER FREE tot chat, until/unless they are needed*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. SAR
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. AM
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You think that's a secret? 😉😛:kiss:
Are you calling me a snob? 😱
What can I say, I just like nice things and have extremely high expectations.

Also, Father of the Bride is actually one of my favorite movies ever, so I hope there are references to that. My Big Fat Greek Wedding is also a good one.

You're basically already ruining the weekend of perfection that is this wedding game, mods. Class it up, or you're getting a lame present
 
Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12.
13. LotF
14.
15.
16.
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
 
Are you calling me a snob? 😱
What can I say, I just like nice things and have extremely high expectations.

Also, Father of the Bride is actually one of my favorite movies ever, so I hope there are references to that. My Big Fat Greek Wedding is also a good one.

You're basically already ruining the weekend of perfection that is this wedding game, mods. Class it up, or you're getting a lame present
Every party needs a pooper...
 
Are you calling me a snob? 😱
What can I say, I just like nice things and have extremely high expectations.

Also, Father of the Bride is actually one of my favorite movies ever, so I hope there are references to that. My Big Fat Greek Wedding is also a good one.

You're basically already ruining the weekend of perfection that is this wedding game, mods. Class it up, or you're getting a lame present
I was thinking more "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" references.

ETA: Maybe Shrek? That has a wedding in it right?
 
Every party needs a pooper...
Watch it, I haven't formally RSVPed yet.

This was just the Save the Date, right? Because surely you aren't doing online invitations


(In case anyone does not know me well enough, I am 100% completely kidding right now... although that being said, I made the formal invitations for my wedding myself, they took me upwards of 80 hours of work, and they are one of my proudest achievments in visual design, so I do appreciate a nice custom paper invite)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Debating

If I play on my own, be prepared for me to be nothing like my old meta. This last game was a lot of staring at lynch trackers/lynch tallies and then iso’ing if something caught my eye. Plus lots of mechanics talk and speculating on what mods put in/what people were.

I’m just starting my own appointments and Thursdays I have the late shift where I will be on my own for a couple hours. So there would be minimal posting in the morning and would not likely be around for end of day Thursdays. Plus my dog and getting food will come first

I’ll wait and see what things look like sign-up wise and then decide. Otherwise it would seem @Animal Midwife has claimed me for a hydra if I go that route
 
Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5.
6. genny
7.
8.
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12.
13. LotF
14.
15.
16.
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
 
Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7.
8.
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12.
13. LotF
14.
15. Coop
16.
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
 
Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7.
8.
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12.
13. LotF
14.
15. Coop
16. Mixy
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to. I'm going camping next weekend with my niece and nephew though...not sure how good my cell service will be and not sure I want to be glued to my phone during that time 🙁 I do love a good wedding though...