Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱 What did I ever do to you?
(and can I do it again?)
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😱 What did I ever do to you?
Cats r weird. Only explanation needed.my cat, who has never had any interest in human food beyond this, does with green apples what the cat in genny's pic does
doesn't even try to eat it, just licking
also, she loves chewing on emory boards. like a lot
animal people, please explain
😱 What did I ever do to you?
(and can I do it again?)
my cat, who has never had any interest in human food beyond this, does with green apples what the cat in genny's pic does
doesn't even try to eat it, just licking
also, she loves chewing on emory boards. like a lot
animal people, please explain
😍If you absolutely 100% need one more player to start, I'll play. But only if really needed.
😍
If we haven't filled the spot by Tuesday night that would be lovely
Thank you for the invite, but still busy.
WildZoo said:WW at a WWedding Sign Ups and Game Thread
Finalizing roster. Roles will go out whenever mods feel like.
Game thread will be up soon after.
Don't hold your breath.

Finalizing roster. Roles will go out whenever mods feel like.
Game thread will be up soon after.
Don't hold your breath.
Thanks! That's my pup acting as the Best Man in my wedding 😀******
I love the new avatar
******
😍****
This is fabulous. So many lolzz
Love ya, Melby 😍
****
In order to keep the game thread relatively on topic and digestible, we request that jokes and such be enjoyed in the sign up thread 🙂
OMG that's me, hence crabby 1am paws. I feel for you I really do (though I only have one, but do the two cats downstairs crying cuz their breakfast is late count?(Sorry, husband is still asleep because he is exhausted from being up all night nursing the baby... oh wait, that's me
..
Totally! Solidarity sisterOMG that's me, hence crabby 1am paws. I feel for you I really do (though I only have one, but do the two cats downstairs crying cuz their breakfast is late count?

For some reason my wife will feed and let the dog out, but won't feed the catsI also have the dog whining to potty and the goats hollering "Maaaaaaaaa" for breakfast as well.
And hubby just got up and complained that he was too comfortable after stealing all the blankets from me last night. "Without them, I would have been so cold."
Yes. Yes he would have. My frozen ass can attest to that.

Sounds like you need to get an automatic feederFor some reason my wife will feed and let the dog out, but won't feed the cats![]()
I had an automatic feeder. It was wonderful. Now one cat is diabetic, needs q12 insulin and wet food only. It just seems gross to open a can and put it in the feeder for a feeding in 12 hrs. Am I wrong?Sounds like you need to get an automatic feeder
Ah yeah probably 😢I had an automatic feeder. It was wonderful. Now one cat is diabetic, needs q12 insulin and wet food only. It just seems gross to open a can and put it in the feeder for a feeding in 12 hrs. Am I wrong?
There are automatic feeders out there that have space for ice packs to keep things more fresh... I've never used any, and obviously it doesn't give them the insulin, but if you need it... 😛I had an automatic feeder. It was wonderful. Now one cat is diabetic, needs q12 insulin and wet food only. It just seems gross to open a can and put it in the feeder for a feeding in 12 hrs. Am I wrong?
Check your facts mah dude. Most recent streak was 3 games 2016-2017. Your longest streak ever was 4 games. So what exactly counts as "solid"? 😉You haven't had a solid win streak against us since the turn of the millennium my dear. What does that mean? The winds of fate are a changing 😛
And yes I've moved the conversation because you're being obnoxious 😛
He started it! I told him not to talk about it!You're both obnoxious because sports be stupid. 😛
He started it! I told him not to talk about it!
sorry mom 🤔You're both obnoxious because sports be stupid. 😛
I had an automatic feeder. It was wonderful. Now one cat is diabetic, needs q12 insulin and wet food only. It just seems gross to open a can and put it in the feeder for a feeding in 12 hrs. Am I wrong?
There are automatic feeders out there that have space for ice packs to keep things more fresh... I've never used any, and obviously it doesn't give them the insulin, but if you need it... 😛
I have considered freezing a portion of my older kitty's wet food. Maybe I'll actually try it lol just not sure how I'll get it from the can to her bowl if it's frozen...what if you froze the food first? that would be a reasonable move for humans at least, I don't know how sturdy animals are with food germs
what if you froze it, and then experimented with some amount of dry ice? you could probably get all sciency and experiment and take temperatures and get precisely how much dry ice it would take to keep a certain amount of frozen cat food to a minimum temperature after 12 hours in a given ambient temperature
I'm not sure to what level crazy cat lady this is....
Ice cube trays.I have considered freezing a portion of my older kitty's wet food. Maybe I'll actually try it lol just not sure how I'll get it from the can to her bowl if it's frozen...
I wonder if they'll be able to develop an insulin pump for cats? I know they're notoriously bad at keeping stuff attached to them, but seems like collars and harnessess work pretty OK....
or pancreatic islet cell transplant? I imagine someone's already experimented with those things
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.