WW at a WWedding Sign Ups

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mod rule #1: No cows.

cow-theme-wedding-136.jpg


cow-wedding-cake-topper-barn-wedding-cake-top-farm-wedding-cow-wedding-cake-topper.jpg


il_340x270.1044219370_3zbf.jpg
 
Tell me the premise?

I'd be interested in being the talky half of the hydra with you
Premise is you're all guests at a wedding, and someone out there wants this wedding to go sideways 😱

If you can play on your own I would prefer that you do that so there's less chance of us having to go through the headache of downsizing the game. I would like to match up the people who feel they need to be in a hydra to play. But if you wouldn't play outside of a hydra then mods shall discuss.
 
*taking notes on who to auto-throw-a-cow-at*
FTFY
Premise is you're all guests at a wedding, and someone out there wants this wedding to go sideways 😱

If you can play on your own I would prefer that you do that so there's less chance of us having to go through the headache of downsizing the game. I would like to match up the people who feel they need to be in a hydra to play. But if you wouldn't play outside of a hydra then mods shall discuss.
Sorry, should have clarified that with everything on my plate at work atm I don't think I can commit to playing by myself, but could definitely play if I were part of a hydra
 
You hydras better not let me down. Since kara said she would play sans-hydra we will pop her out to an individual spot if we don't get enough people

Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7.dpmd
8. finn/meats
9. Paws
10. AM/Karabou
11. youngkal
12.
13. LotF
14. Sporty
15. Coop
16. Mixy
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21. Crayola

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
4. Ski
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Surprised I’m not auto-added to any kill list you make.
That list is bunk. At least one person is dead already (STL), one isn't someone he could kill if he tried (me), and several are probably dead inside (also includes me).
 
Oh thank you for the tag, I’ll play again! Ah everyone took all my lucky numbers. If someone could add me to an even number please, since I’m on my phone and it sucks for SDN. Thank you! :happy:
I gotchu

Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7. dpmd
8. finn/meats
9. Paws
10. AM/Karabou
11. youngkal
12. Dolphin
13. LotF
14. Sporty
15. Coop
16. Mixy
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21. Crayola

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
4. Ski
 
Can't mod kill someone that isn't playing. Though I wish you the best of luck! 😉 😛

lol but you can put them on ignore

I am seriously wondering how a game like that would end up....

Also thinking it would be so awesome for someone to manage to create a convincing STL cock puppet acct or hack his to play.
 
You hydras better not let me down. Since kara said she would play sans-hydra we will pop her out to an individual spot if we don't get enough people

I guess I can take a chance. You all best remember though this won't be your old Karabou. I may or may not get on over lunch, will only be on at end of day when I've taken care of my dog and eaten, and may or may not be on for a short time in the mornings before work. If there are pm's, you may find I hide out in them as they are easier to keep up with than a thread when I'm busy. And don't expect me around much if at all on Thursdays

@Animal Midwife one of these days we will end up being a hydra and it will be glorious

For now, anyone willing to squeeze me in by paws or AM in case there is pm'ing?

Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7. dpmd
8. finn/meats
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12. Dolphin
13. LotF
14. Sporty
15. Coop
16. Mixy
17. Capri
18. Karabou
19.
20.
21. Crayola

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
4. Ski
 
Last edited:
For now, anyone willing to squeeze me in by paws or AM in case there is pm'ing?
There won't be any roster-based PMing 🙂

Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7. dpmd
8. finn/meats
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12. Dolphin
13. LotF
14. Sporty
15. Coop
16. Mixy
17. Capri
18. Karabou
19.
20.
21. Crayola

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
4. Ski
 
Also thinking it would be so awesome for someone to manage to create a convincing STL cock puppet acct or hack his to play
If I hadn't met both of them I'd be suspicious that @Melchizedek was actually STL's second account.

As it is, I think he may have killed STL and absorbed his essence
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. SAR
2. PBC
3. Pippy
4. bryndi
5. MOOSE
6. genny
7. dpmd
8. finn/meats
9. Paws
10. AM
11. youngkal
12. Dolphin
13. LotF
14. Sporty
15. Coop
16. Mixy
17. Capri
18. Karabou
19. jboo
20.
21. Crayola

Subs

1.

Tots

1. Coffee?
2. Stagg
3. Lawpy
4. Ski
 
Haha sooo many cows lol. Mel is gonna kill everybody [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile
We're apparently going for a good mod/bad mod schtick here. Don't worry my lovelies. I won't let him hurt you 😍
 
lol but you can put them on ignore

I am seriously wondering how a game like that would end up....

Also thinking it would be so awesome for someone to manage to create a convincing STL cock puppet acct or hack his to play.

Why would you put someone who isn't playing on ignore? I don't post in ww game threads unless I'm playing.... makes no sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad