WW Child's Play; a noob game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Caiter (9); Teep, STD, Kcough, hmoo, Mouse, cam, sfsteph, dev, PPUP
Rocky (0);
Deva (1); Rocky
Teep ();
Swineherder ();
If hmoo relynched, I missed it.

@hazelmoo ???

Members don't see this ad.

Unofficial 'What in the literal F is actually going on' Lynch Tally

Caiter (8); Teep, STD, Kcough, Mouse, cam, SFs, Dev, pp9
Rocky ();
Deva (1); Rocky,
Teep ();
Swineherder ();

I relynched!! CAITER NEEDS TO DIE

...OR BE FIGURED OUT

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
loool I actually wanted to put that in there, but wanted to keep it PG!

Day 5 Lynch Results.

Chapter V, Part 1

We are all the way into chapter Five of our book of tales. The Village was still pleased with themselves over the victory in the night. I mean, it was about time they took out a hideous monster as opposed to losing two children per night. They took a moment of silence to honor their fallen comrade FinDog, but then turned to the task of lynching.

peter-pevensie.png

The children were a bit scattered in their ideas of suspicious characters. Caiter was once again the first to be brought up. She just has to get lynched one of these days. Then we had Deva face some extreme scrutiny from a voice returned from the grave. A spattering of other votes were made, but then analysis of previous chapters was offered as evidence.

The characters were slowly won over and Caiter took a strong lead. It was then that Caiter seemed to take on a form that none of them had noticed before. In fact, it had seemed they had never actually seen Caiter in any form at all…

monster_in_my_closet_by_lizsere87-d5qr1ze.jpg

As it turns out, the only children privy to Caiter’s form were all dead. Caiter threatened them all that they would all meet the same fate as she could never really be killed. Some trembled in fear, but the consensus was strong. They had to try.

The amusingly numbered player was strung up without delay. Her last words were spat at the children as fire licked at her feet. “You will see me again, and when you do, you won’t live to tell the tale!!!!” So it was, that @Caiter92 , the wolf known as Schwarze Mann, the monster who could never be seen, but could see the children just fine, was finally burned at the stake. One child in particular was quite pleased.

10939744.gif

Cheer in celebration that you have triumphed against evil once again and will never know it’s terror again…

bg-mama_10.jpg

OR WILL YOU?!?!

tumblr_ni0eg2ymkF1u0zslgo1_1280.jpg

Chapter 5 part II.

"even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes"

This epigraph pretty much describes the villagers in this game. They blindly walk around with no real idea where they are going. But we have a question, if the nuts keep on falling right on top of you, can you get any credit for actually finding one of them? We also have the answer: "no".

The combination of comical villagers and a pretty darn good job of texas two-stepping by caiter, combined to let someone who basically was caught from the start to last until day 5. Gotta give some props to caiter for going all in on the see-ing thing, and somehow doing just enough to deflect attention for many, many days. Of course, no kudos can be given out without recognizing that at least one villager basically stuck out their necks every single day doing everything but pounding their shoe on the table about caiter.

Kruschev_shoe.jpg

(that's kruschnev, for those of your historically impaired - look it up)....

Anyway, after many days of fun and games you have finally lynched caiter92, Caiter was able to seer for the wolves, and was unseerable herself. Not a bad role. As for that alpha wolf thing. Um.... No.

Your Roster of 12

6- @swiniazycie
7- @Kam325
8 - @ketoone
10- @hazelmoo
11 - @pinkpuppy9
14- @rockatiel
15- @Teepster87
16 - @kcoughli
18 - @Mouse2106
19 - @Stb1473
20 - @Devastating
22 - @SFsteph

Deaded
12 - Chordata25, Tiny Tim
3- katashark, Little Red Riding Hood
1- Lady of the Farm, Huck Finn
17 - klmn87, Matilda
4- alohacat319, Dorothy
21 - Vdubs03, Edmund
23- heyyimhayley, Mare
5 - PrincessButterCup (PBC), Peter Pan
22-
SFsteph, Max,
2- finnickthedog, Peter

Trilt, Krampus
13- @Caiter92, Schwartze Mann.

PM Deadline is 6;30am EST. I doubt I can close tomorrow morning, so you may have to wait for Lupin later in morning.

FYI: With the departure of the rain, I am back to a busy schedule, so tally your own votes, Lupin and I will be busy this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Bout time guys hahaha

Go wolves!

Members don't see this ad :)
unlucky 13 was quite unlucky after all...:dead:

Reactions: 2 users
:D:D:D:D:D
*wistful sigh*
I wanted to be a wolf. I think I would have been better at it. :p

Stilllll rooting for my villagers though. Good luck!
Keep playing, you'll get your shot!
Wolfing is fun :)
:vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp:

Oh, wow. Um. Apparently I missed a lot today...

Go villagers! :claps:

Everyone, I want to just throw some information out at you to make sure my fellow villagers know the truth. I resurrected @SFsteph last night, but just in case she does something crazy, like resurrect a wolf or an agent of chaos, I want people to know that there is a possibility that she didn't come back entirely on our side =/ I hate outing myself but at this point I need to make sure you all know in case I perish this evening.

I am "Lucy Pevensie- The youngest of four siblings, the adventures to Narnia reveal a small girl with a big heart who breathes life back into that thought dead. As such, you are able to once in the game bring back a player from their death."

I asked for clarification on this ability, and I got "This role can come in a variety of flavors depending on the mods. Sometimes you have to guess if a description is not given upon death, and sometime the person is brought back as the same person, no power, same person different power, different person no power, different person different power, villager, or lastly a wolf."

I'm not saying not to trust SFSteph, I believe she came back on our side especially since she didn't die to a wolf attack but to a lynch, but I wanted everyone to know just in case

Everyone, I want to just throw some information out at you to make sure my fellow villagers know the truth. I resurrected @SFsteph last night, but just in case she does something crazy, like resurrect a wolf or an agent of chaos, I want people to know that there is a possibility that she didn't come back entirely on our side =/ I hate outing myself but at this point I need to make sure you all know in case I perish this evening.

I am "Lucy Pevensie- The youngest of four siblings, the adventures to Narnia reveal a small girl with a big heart who breathes life back into that thought dead. As such, you are able to once in the game bring back a player from their death."

I asked for clarification on this ability, and I got "This role can come in a variety of flavors depending on the mods. Sometimes you have to guess if a description is not given upon death, and sometime the person is brought back as the same person, no power, same person different power, different person no power, different person different power, villager, or lastly a wolf."

I'm not saying not to trust SFSteph, I believe she came back on our side especially since she didn't die to a wolf attack but to a lynch, but I wanted everyone to know just in case
PS - this was also why I was so sure SFSteph was a wolf earlier, I thought for sure we couldn't have 2 people resurrecting on the villager team, clearly I was wrong

Reactions: 1 users
2014-11-10-silplat2.jpg

PS - this was also why I was so sure SFSteph was a wolf earlier, I thought for sure we couldn't have 2 people resurrecting on the villager team, clearly I was wrong
It's possible that SFs lied not about her role, but about her ability in a last ditch attempt to save herself, but idk

It's possible that SFs lied not about her role, but about her ability in a last ditch attempt to save herself, but idk
She is still claiming that ability. Which leads me to think that either 1. Yay she'll resurrect a villager tonight and our odds will be even greater, 2. She'll resurrect a villager who the mods will turn into a wolf post-resurrection just to mess with us (please don't oh mighty mods) 3. she'll resurrect a wolf or chaos and we'll know that she didn't return on our side or 4. she never had that ability and is still lying about it for an unknown reason so again probably isn't on our side...

But now you all know what I know about it so even if I die you can fix it :)

Great job guys haha. I'm glad that didn't take 10 lynches to kill her. Do we have any thoughts for tomorrow? Or is it back up in the air?

I'M BACK B**CHES!

I was told I found a karaoke machine..sang all night long and wore out my vocal chords. I had laryngitis for the next day cycle and could only communicate through my facial expressions. Maybe a bit easier than caws, but good lord, so hard when I have sooo much I want to say!

So, after reading everything through....I agree, actually. I think STSteph may have converted to a wolf upon resurrection. There odds one way or another are who-knows-what, but after she was brought back, she voiced a lot of suspicions against villagers I have checked off on my list as being pretty safe bets.

In fact, I'm wondering if we all at this point have a pretty good idea of who are final wolf might be, and are (wisely, I'd say) holding back on voicing it?

I'M BACK B**CHES!

I was told I found a karaoke machine..sang all night long and wore out my vocal chords. I had laryngitis for the next day cycle and could only communicate through my facial expressions. Maybe a bit easier than caws, but good lord, so hard when I have sooo much I want to say!

So, after reading everything through....I agree, actually. I think STSteph may have converted to a wolf upon resurrection. There odds one way or another are who-knows-what, but after she was brought back, she voiced a lot of suspicions against villagers I have checked off on my list as being pretty safe bets.

In fact, I'm wondering if we all at this point have a pretty good idea of who are final wolf might be, and are (wisely, I'd say) holding back on voicing it?

Aww, I've been waiting to hear your lilting tones again! So much fun to have strategizers. Especially when they like my writing. :p

Aww, I've been waiting to hear your lilting tones again! So much fun to have strategizers. Especially when they like my writing. :p
So many typos though...going to blame that one on the need to warm up my vocal chords after a long day of silence.

Who exactly if you don't mind me asking? I'm not going to lie, I still find you suspicious especially since you never said you met up with Pan until Dev called you out on it. And with Pan's death I'm not so sure you didn't become a new Chaos. I also find it mildly suspicious that Caiter called you out so many times in her story, almost as if pushing us to believe you're definitely a good villager. I'm not saying you aren't, in fact maybe she did it to make me suspicious and paranoid, but I'm suspicious and paranoid :p

If you're thinking the final wolf is SFSteph, I don't think that's possible. I think there were two wolves left after Trilt, and then I resurrected Steph. So if Steph did convert, there is at least one other wolf out there. And honestly, I have no effing clue who it is :p To be honest, I feel like I've been helping the wolves unintentionally this whole game, I argued with kam for you, I threw Steph under the bus, it all made sense to me at the time but my gut is not super great at this stuff.

Who exactly if you don't mind me asking? I'm not going to lie, I still find you suspicious especially since you never said you met up with Pan until Dev called you out on it. And with Pan's death I'm not so sure you didn't become a new Chaos. I also find it mildly suspicious that Caiter called you out so many times in her story, almost as if pushing us to believe you're definitely a good villager. I'm not saying you aren't, in fact maybe she did it to make me suspicious and paranoid, but I'm suspicious and paranoid :p

If you're thinking the final wolf is SFSteph, I don't think that's possible. I think there were two wolves left after Trilt, and then I resurrected Steph. So if Steph did convert, there is at least one other wolf out there. And honestly, I have no effing clue who it is :p To be honest, I feel like I've been helping the wolves unintentionally this whole game, I argued with kam for you, I threw Steph under the bus, it all made sense to me at the time but my gut is not super great at this stuff.
*argued with you for Caiter
is what i meant to say

No, I don't think the final wolf is Steph. I think, not counting Steph and her unknown affiliations, there is one more wolf among us.

At this point guys, I would recommend not voicing out loud any suspicions prior to the night-write up. There's only one wolf left, so the less information out there to help make the kill decision, the better, right?

No, I don't think the final wolf is Steph. I think, not counting Steph and her unknown affiliations, there is one more wolf among us.

At this point guys, I would recommend not voicing out loud any suspicions prior to the night-write up. There's only one wolf left, so the less information out there to help make the kill decision, the better, right?
I get where you're coming from with that, but I worry that maybe you really do have a good theory about who the last wolf is, and then they kill you tonight. Then the rest of us may have no freaking clue who to look at... that's why I threw everything out on the table after the lynch because I wanted to make sure that if I died and fishy stuff started happening they'd know it was a possibility.

I'm not gonna lie, if Kam ends up being the last wolf I'm never going to play this game again. I must be the most gullible person ever.

I get where you're coming from with that, but I worry that maybe you really do have a good theory about who the last wolf is, and then they kill you tonight. Then the rest of us may have no freaking clue who to look at... that's why I threw everything out on the table after the lynch because I wanted to make sure that if I died and fishy stuff started happening they'd know it was a possibility.

I don't think I'm the only one with suspicions. And there are definitely players left in the game who are incisive and measured (and who still have abilities or items that can help us gather more intel), and I think that no matter who gets killed we stand a good chance of this thing.

I really don't want to die. I would use a sad face here, but I've had my fill of emoticons.

I was thinking the same thing.. About Kam. And about how this whole thing could all be a rouse by Kam and Caiter the entire time (with Kam suspecting Caiter since the very beginning for really no reason).

I was thinking the same thing.. About Kam. And about how this whole thing could all be a rouse by Kam and Caiter the entire time (with Kam suspecting Caiter since the very beginning for really no reason).
I've actually had the same thought since the first day. Kam was always gunning for Caiter a little too hard

Or maybe we are all just idiots like SOV said.. :(

I didn't start gunning hard for Caiter until she appeared at the last moment with an extremely convenient cover and refused to tell us her character name. And I was clearly right, so whaaaa? How is this getting turned around on me now? I fought SO HARD to get her lynched by the deadline that night. I could have easily thrown out some waffly suspicions if I wanted to set myself up with evidence for the future, but I was basically bellowing at my computer screen for 10 whole minutes!

I've actually had the same thought since the first day. Kam was always gunning for Caiter a little too hard

I voted for Tiny Tim the very first day. I was never "gunning" for Caiter until she made it abundantly clear that she was sketchy as all get-out.

I didn't start gunning hard for Caiter until she appeared at the last moment with an extremely convenient cover and refused to tell us her character name. And I was clearly right, so whaaaa? How is this getting turned around on me now? I fought SO HARD to get her lynched by the deadline that night. I could have easily thrown out some waffly suspicions if I wanted to set myself up with evidence for the future, but I was basically bellowing at my computer screen for 10 whole minutes!
I think that's the point. You were so certain, and you were right. Could have been a plan between you and Caiter, could have been a coincidence. I'm not 100% against you right now, but it is a good thought to keep in mind. I still think we know very little about Rocky and stb, so I'm concerned about that as well

Or that swine character... :/