WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
perhaps the other source hasn't found another wolf yet?

Or has been blocked?

or any other number of reasons that make you frustrated?

Perhaps. I'm not discounting that. I'm just particularly frustrated on my end.

I want to shoot some zombies in the face. Maybe some Walking Dead is in order for tonight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still at work, working on paperwork. It would be much better if I had some tasty waffles to eat.

Lynch cuit. May as well get it over with.
 
On second thought, unlynch cuit, lynch... SOV.

What's dead should stay dead. Unless they're waffles.
 
So I lied. Unlynch SOV, lynch cuit.

Sticking with that despite the fact that I'd love to have more waffles.

kywp.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The residents of crazy town storm town hall and grab cuit, this time she is actually dying. They tie her up and pour hot coffee over her until she burns to death. You have killed, cuit, the barista and a zombie .

Night deadline is 8AM PST/11 AM EST.

Player list will be updated later....
 
****************************
:laugh: It's about time. Now I don't have to hide my hunger for braaiiinnnsss

9yvf.jpg

****************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since roles/items seem to have different effects at different times, does anyone think we should have more bad weather tonight?
 
Since roles/items seem to have different effects at different times, does anyone think we should have more bad weather tonight?

I'm thinking no bad weather tonight. Just my opinion. It's too unreliable and there's still useful things to be accomplished.
 
Since roles/items seem to have different effects at different times, does anyone think we should have more bad weather tonight?

I still feel like if tv is a villager then in some way this has to eventually help us. But is it worth the risk?
 
I've been at orientation all day and haven't had a chance to respond to everything. Rojo I'm sorry for killing you off. I truly believed you were a convert and turned out to be wrong. I do have reasons for believing this and didn't just decide to switch the vote for funsies.

After the first night with no death I pmed my group something about the possibility of conversion. Rojo replied back with he thought it was a failed attack on him. I asked him if he had any evidence of that but he stated there was none. The write up made no mention of a failed attack. It wasn't even implied. That's when I started to consider the possibility that he was converted and trying to throw us off the trail.

Rojo was a good conversion target because FFM, a villager, had cleared him on the thread. In reality SOV told the grind that we were all villagers. So on day one FFM was trying to hint that our whole group was cleared which rojo kind of kept up with. After the night of no deaths rojo switches to while FFM cleared me night one but not really anyone else in the group. I took this as him trying to cast suspicion on us.

Finally I asked SOV if rojo knew he was planning on investigating the night that people used all the items on SOV. I was told that it was implied. Rojo is smart. If it was implied he knew what was going down. I thought rojo told his wolf friends about this and that's why SOV was blocked.

I didn't make this decision lightly. I had been discussing with SOV the possibility of rojo being a convert. I really thought he was one and wanted to take him out before endgame where he manages to convince everyone he's good as in OUAT game. I wanted to use my power before I potentially died and it seemed like a good opportunity. I thought I would be delivering you a wolf and then we could lynch cuit the next day and just take down the numbers. I also received a grumpy pm from the mods saying they were disappointed in my lack of power use.

Rojo I'm sorry. I really did think before I did it. I was just totally wrong. All that said feel free to kill me tomorrow if you want. You'll be taking out a villager but I completely understand why.
 
OMG!OMG!OMG! I'm so hyped up that I completely overlooked a Mod PM.😱Sorry Mods!Yay for finally lynching Cuit!Wish it would have happened earlier instead of Rojo dying.🙁 I still want to know who the restaurant person is.So far wolves have had an ability with their role that interferes.Like jailing someone and they can't pm/vote.Or overcaffeinating someone.Thanks for doing that to me twice, btw! 😡That meal I ate the other day blocked me.Did it block anyone else?I don't like being blocked.Blocking sucks.TV your rain pm block today sucked.Suck.Sucky.Sucketty.

OhOhOHOH!Guess what was a GREAT invention?!?!Zip ties!Seriously!Hit the brakes and swerved to miss a deer last night and slid into a stop sign post(for the crossing road).Broke the bottom right side of my bumper off, so it was hanging down and rubbing on my tire and my light was hanging down.Zip tied it all back together! Who knew!!Good as new!

tumblr_mdgcpmbucU1rb4mdio1_500.gif


tumblr_mbtd1zGjb21r4t7nto1_400.gif
 
&&&&&&&&&&
I like those GIFs WS... helps wake me up in the morning. :naughty:

Sorry to everyone if I was a grumpy old man yesterday... sometimes the stereotype is true. 😱

hopefully things are looking up for us.

&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Dudes. DUDES. I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch.

I love you guys. I love you all. You are the best SDNers EVER.

Come take a shot with me before my drunkenness wears off and I have to sleep it off. It'll be great! Come on....comeon! 🙂

(sorry was supposed to be drunk when I posted before! 🙁 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There once was a man from Nantucket, who really just wanted to say feck it…..

Oh wait that’s not it….

The wheelchair felt frisky during the night, it drove door to door, insisting that everyone in the town go for a ride, even the corpse of SOV (RAWR).... after taking each passenger on a trick-filled joyride…. it went to the cemetery performed some type of crazy wheelchair seance/resurrection dance… and came back to town with FFM in tow. Welcome back to life FFM!

And if that is not all, no one died during this miraculous night!

Lynch Deadline is 6PM PST/9PM EST.

Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
2. Dwin
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie

Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber

Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. bbeventer
3. FH
4. Wld - hairdresser

Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian

The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors - firefighter
5. hedgie
6. WS
7. Escalla
8. Tuckervet