-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
I'm suspicious of Abbers atm. I think she is a smelly zombie.....hee hee!
Don't mind me. I'm just going to take a seat on the sidewalk...it's nice and cool. I'm too hot right now. This always happens when too much tequila is consumed in a night. Wahoo!
WS as well.
Don't mind me. I'm just going to take a seat on the sidewalk...it's nice and cool. I'm too hot right now. This always happens when too much tequila is consumed in a night. Wahoo!
WS as well.
E
Escalla
kbrow and allie were cleared a few nights ago as residents of the Pete's Pizza.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
My list is Abbers, WS and bbe.
Maybe there's a smelly zombie on it. Wouldn't that be nice! No one likes smelly zombies.
Maybe there's a smelly zombie on it. Wouldn't that be nice! No one likes smelly zombies.
Ah, that's good to know. WS was looking for the food person because her actions were blocked, but there wasn't a kill that night. 4 I think...
My list is Abbers, WS and bbe.
Maybe there's a smelly zombie on it. Wouldn't that be nice! No one likes smelly zombies.
unlynch kbrow, lynch abber
E
Escalla
Ah, that's good to know. WS was looking for the food person because her actions were blocked, but there wasn't a kill that night. 4 I think...
It could have been the windex or the whip as well (or the milkman if he was alive, I can't remember).
E
Escalla
Lynch Abbers.
*hiccup*
*hiccup*
It could have been the windex or the whip as well (or the milkman if he was alive, I can't remember).
True. I am just looking for clues.
Pretty sure BBE doesn't want brain cocktails either
Lynch abbers
Lynch abbers
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Today is lame hint day....
the zombie virus has most definitely been spreading!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Today is lame hint day....
the zombie virus has most definitely been spreading!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
welcome back FFM.
Kind of disappointed no one rezzed me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
welcome back FFM.
Kind of disappointed no one rezzed me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
E
Escalla
Pretty sure BBE doesn't want brain cocktails either
Lynch abbers
👍
E
Escalla
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Today is lame hint day....
the zombie virus has most definitely been spreading!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
👎
Gross.
I have had a gut feeling on Abbers but nothing concrete so I am down with that vote.
lynch abbers
Thanks for backing me up as I was clearer, I role revealed, and I tried to get Cuit 3 days in a row! Had a feeling there too, that one was right. Let's hope this feeling pans out too.
lynch abbers
Thanks for backing me up as I was clearer, I role revealed, and I tried to get Cuit 3 days in a row! Had a feeling there too, that one was right. Let's hope this feeling pans out too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch abbers
Enough suspicions to make it worth our while. Very disappointed that there are more than three zombies. 🙁
Enough suspicions to make it worth our while. Very disappointed that there are more than three zombies. 🙁
lynch abbers
Enough suspicions to make it worth our while. Very disappointed that there are more than three zombies. 🙁
didn't we know there were at least 5 thanks to SOV
didn't we know there were at least 5 thanks to SOV
Yep, and we got two.
Yep, and we got two.
I misunderstood your statement. I thought you meant total.
I should have added "left".
I have had a gut feeling on Abbers but nothing concrete so I am down with that vote.
lynch abbers
Thanks for backing me up as I was clearer, I role revealed, and I tried to get Cuit 3 days in a row! Had a feeling there too, that one was right. Let's hope this feeling pans out too.
Fixing my typo that I was cleared** and not clearer.
lllllyynnnnnnchhhhhh aaaaaaaabbbbbeeerrrssssss
I'm sorry I've not been very present, y'all. I haven't been able to really concentrate on the game and haven't been very helpful, I know. 🙁 I can totally see where that might make me suspicious, but I'm still a villager.
I'm sorry I've not been very present, y'all. I haven't been able to really concentrate on the game and haven't been very helpful, I know. 🙁 I can totally see where that might make me suspicious, but I'm still a villager.
Pretty pathetic defense.
#### lynch abbers ######
Thanks for the tasty Mexican food whoever gave it to me. I felt very safe last night
Well, since everyone seems to want my nuts on a platter, I'll go ahead and tell you who I am. I'm a Palm Reader/Psychic.
I investigate people and get either a role name or a description of what they do, sortof like a vision.
I investigate people and get either a role name or a description of what they do, sortof like a vision.
E
Escalla
Yeah, knew that already silly goose. But you're not the good kind, I don't think.
For being a seer, there are sure a lot of people lynching you.....
Hee hee. *hiccup*
For being a seer, there are sure a lot of people lynching you.....
Hee hee. *hiccup*
Yeah, knew that already silly goose. But you're not the good kind, I don't think.
For being a seer, there are sure a lot of people lynching you.....
Hee hee. *hiccup*
Not sure why being a seer, and my role info info just coming out public would have anything to do with people lynching me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
Not sure why being a seer, and my role info info just coming out public would have anything to do with people lynching me.
Ok....lol.
Are you saying you never confided your seer status in anyone? The last time you had a lot of votes, no one said anything then either. Are you asking me to believe there are 3 villager seers in this game?
C'mon. There's rotting zombie flesh under your psychic robes.
Silly zombies!!!! Maybe they would be more fun if they had more alcohol.
Official Lynch Tally
Abbers - 10 (dyachei, escalla, SnS, KB, lupin, bbe, TV, hedgie, dwin, FH)
10/14 votes cast
Lynch deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST... unless I decide otherwise since DVM is in Vegas and I am at a wedding tonight!
LYNCH AWAY!
Abbers - 10 (dyachei, escalla, SnS, KB, lupin, bbe, TV, hedgie, dwin, FH)
10/14 votes cast
Lynch deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST... unless I decide otherwise since DVM is in Vegas and I am at a wedding tonight!
LYNCH AWAY!
Not sure why being a seer, and my role info info just coming out public would have anything to do with people lynching me.
No one is sticking up for you. At this point in the game, you would think a seer was working with someone to distribute his or her findings.
Official Lynch Tally
Abbers - 10 (dyachei, escalla, SnS, KB, lupin, bbe, TV, hedgie, dwin, FH)
10/14 votes cast
Lynch deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST... unless I decide otherwise since DVM is in Vegas and I am at a wedding tonight!
LYNCH AWAY!
![]()
decide otherwise! close it now 😀
Also, thanks wheelchair. 😍 I can't quit you.
Anyways, I would appreciate some protection if available . It is good to be back.
Anyways, I would appreciate some protection if available . It is good to be back.
Oh yeah, ###lynch abbers###
Welcome back, FFM!!
There was no mention of whipping or windex in the PM I got. It said what I enjoyed in the meal(Brandy was in there), then said I was so full I couldn't move and couldn't do my job.
Thanks to the PM ban lift, my group now knows who I am and what I have been doing. No zombie here.
Lynch Abbers
It could have been the windex or the whip as well (or the milkman if he was alive, I can't remember).
There was no mention of whipping or windex in the PM I got. It said what I enjoyed in the meal(Brandy was in there), then said I was so full I couldn't move and couldn't do my job.
Thanks to the PM ban lift, my group now knows who I am and what I have been doing. No zombie here.
Lynch Abbers
Official Lynch Tally
Abbers - 12 (dyachei, escalla, SnS, KB, lupin, bbe, TV, hedgie, dwin, FH, FFM, WS)
12/14 votes cast
Lynch deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST... unless I decide otherwise since DVM is in Vegas and I am at a wedding tonight!
LYNCH AWAY!
I might and then you will have a very long night!
Abbers - 12 (dyachei, escalla, SnS, KB, lupin, bbe, TV, hedgie, dwin, FH, FFM, WS)
12/14 votes cast
Lynch deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST... unless I decide otherwise since DVM is in Vegas and I am at a wedding tonight!
LYNCH AWAY!
decide otherwise! close it now 😀
I might and then you will have a very long night!
The lynch is hereby cancelled!
Night Deadline is 8 AM PST/11 AM EST...... you have a long time to get your actions in, so don't forget.
Enjoy the rest of your day/night.....
Night Deadline is 8 AM PST/11 AM EST...... you have a long time to get your actions in, so don't forget.
Enjoy the rest of your day/night.....
E
Escalla
😡 😡
This seems like a veto, not an escape.............
This seems like a veto, not an escape.............
👎 Hedgie was that you? Or was that Abbers escaping a lynch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😡 😡
This seems like a veto, not an escape.............
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A certain person in my group would like it known that he/she is (allegedly) not responsible for the veto, but can't talk straight.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
What the heck! Not again! 😡
Agreed! WTF!!!!!! boooo! 👎thumbdown👎thumbdown
👎
Well apparently SOMEONE wants me around.
I've had rotten luck with my investigations. 🙁 What with moving groups, being busy and forgetting PMs,and wolf kills removing some of the ones I've investigated, no, I have not found someone to confide in. Had I found a wolfy role name in one of my investigations, I would have turned to one of the ones I'd cleared in order to get the info out. It's not like my info comes back as WOLF/NOT WOLF, so I was waiting for a suspicious role/action to pop up.
I've had rotten luck with my investigations. 🙁 What with moving groups, being busy and forgetting PMs,and wolf kills removing some of the ones I've investigated, no, I have not found someone to confide in. Had I found a wolfy role name in one of my investigations, I would have turned to one of the ones I'd cleared in order to get the info out. It's not like my info comes back as WOLF/NOT WOLF, so I was waiting for a suspicious role/action to pop up.
Well apparently SOMEONE wants me around.
I've had rotten luck with my investigations. 🙁 What with moving groups, being busy and forgetting PMs,and wolf kills removing some of the ones I've investigated, no, I have not found someone to confide in. Had I found a wolfy role name in one of my investigations, I would have turned to one of the ones I'd cleared in order to get the info out. It's not like my info comes back as WOLF/NOT WOLF, so I was waiting for a suspicious role/action to pop up.
How does you info come back then?
Does your role involve eating brains?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K