WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well apparently SOMEONE wants me around.

I've had rotten luck with my investigations. 🙁 What with moving groups, being busy and forgetting PMs,and wolf kills removing some of the ones I've investigated, no, I have not found someone to confide in. Had I found a wolfy role name in one of my investigations, I would have turned to one of the ones I'd cleared in order to get the info out. It's not like my info comes back as WOLF/NOT WOLF, so I was waiting for a suspicious role/action to pop up.

Um...did you ever investigate me or dy seeing as we are in your group? Because neither of us has received anything from you to my knowledge....😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Um...did you ever investigate me or dy seeing as we are in your group? Because neither of us has received anything from you to my knowledge....😕

Yes I did, thanks for asking!

So, when you've been seer, in a game where you have gotten roles but not allegiances, you've trusted everyone you've ever investigated.

I checked out Jam and Kbrow in my previous group, if you're curious, as well.
 
And no no brain eating.

Unless you consider Pharm. In which case, yes, it's eating my brain completely.

And it can go suck a toe.
 
Talk to the mods. Not my choice. I just read the role PM.

Offfff course, my friend. My memory is so bad that I almost forgot I was drunk! Silly me.

*stumble*

But that's all we can do right? Read the PMs and act accordingly. When life gives you lemons, grab tequila and salt. I love tequila. It's my best friend. 😍 Always there making me feel so great!!! And it won't suck out my brainz. I am so thankful for that!!! I hear it isn't pleasant...

I must confess though....A couple shots more and this guy might get better looking. He's nothing compared to that super hot milkman.....that guy was just so fecking sexy that I'd lose my mind!

And cheers to our nosy friend that we so tragically lost. You are missed, buddy!

Ok, got a little side-tracked......tequila makes me think about men, what can I say.

So let's raise a glass to your uncontrollable hunger for brainz! Arms are good too I hear, just ask LIS.

Next stop....the mechanical bull!
 
Offfff course, my friend. My memory is so bad that I almost forgot I was drunk! Silly me.

*stumble*

But that's all we can do right? Read the PMs and act accordingly. When life gives you lemons, grab tequila and salt. I love tequila. It's my best friend. 😍 Always there making me feel so great!!! And it won't suck out my brainz. I am so thankful for that!!! I hear it isn't pleasant...

I must confess though....A couple shots more and this guy might get better looking. He's nothing compared to that super hot milkman.....that guy was just so fecking sexy that I'd lose my mind!

And cheers to our nosy friend that we so tragically lost. You are missed, buddy!

Ok, got a little side-tracked......tequila makes me think about men, what can I say.

So let's raise a glass to your uncontrollable hunger for brainz! Arms are good too I hear, just ask LIS.

Next stop....the mechanical bull!

***********
Pics plz... You know, for the dead to remember you by...
***********
 
Currently in the anatomy lab. Feel like **** and have a ton of studying to do. I probably won't be around today.
 
***********
Pics plz... You know, for the dead to remember you by...
***********

Ehh you know I would....*giggle*

But my iPhone took an unexpected swim in the men's room.......:naughty: 🙁 :cry: 😡

I think I'm gonna puke........where's my friend?!?! I need someone to hold my hair!!!!!
 
It was a very busy night last night in Crazy Town. Someone is seen enjoying a very exquisite Chinese cuisine for dinner. Another resident is seen strutting down the street in an all leather get-up with a whip in hand. :naughty: A wheelchair is also seen speeding through the town, it stops at the cemetery then heads off through town doing wheelies and 360s, it crosses the field with the cows, then over a bridge and stops at Finnegan’s Pub and dumps the corpse of SOV into the pub before it speeds off out of town. In the early morning hours, a taxi is seen stopping at The Grind and Dwin gets out. This morning another resident is admiring their new clean and clear, zit-free face.

The residents of Crazy Town look around this morning, but this would not be a nice morning like the previous ones. As they walk into Finnegan’s Pub they realize the bar owner is missing. They climb over the counter and find her in the back room. She is tied with her hands behind her back and someone has shoved a keg over her head, causing her to drown in the alcohol. SnS, the bar owner is dead.

Lynch Deadline is 6PM PST/9PM EST.

Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie

Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. SOV
3. swings - news reporter
4. SnS - bar owner
5. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
6. abber

Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. bbeventer
3. FH
4. Wld - hairdresser

Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian

The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had some fun with the whip and our psychic friend last night.

Lynch Abber.

I'm sad to see SnS gone. 🙁 A villager until the end!
 
hanging_rope-300x278_large.jpg

cadaverlab3.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We know that there is at least one from another of SOV's hints. He said that the disease was spreading somewhere.

*******************************
I object to you framing our delicate condition as a 'disease'. So judgmental.

We simply suffer from a condition I call impugnatur vita.

Pass the brain cocktail.
*******************************
 
That wasn't so much a question of whether or not there's a convert, but more on how many.
 
*****
Go villagers! (Feels good to say that...)

And screw you wolves....now no one gets alcohol! What a boring place.
******
 
waf 1.jpg


yummmm, these waffles are just too good to resist
I'm going to unlynch BB, lynch lupin because I have no info on lupin and waffles are sooooo gooooooood 😍
 
People who have moved are

WS
Escalla
Dwin
Abbers
TV

Escalla, Dwin and TV all moved from Town Hall, so I don't know that there is a wolf in there. WS and abbers are more suspicious for me.

I was allegedly moved in case rojo was rezzed into The Grind as he was coming to my group the night after he was killed. TV was moved I'm assuming because we're friends (I wasn't consulted) and Dwin was moved at my request. All by our cab driver.
 
That wasn't so much a question of whether or not there's a convert, but more on how many.

There's four living wolves. We've killed two. There were five before any nights with no deaths. That means one convert.
 
Official Lynch Tally

Abber - 8 (escalla, dyachei, FFM, bbe, hedgie, KB, lupin, allie)
lupin - 1 (TV)

9/13 votes cast

Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST... I am flying back to Ireland in a couple hours and will not arrive until tomorrow morning well Ireland time.... so I will be MIA a bit

Please keep a tally going!

tumblr_inline_mrgnmdLahJ1qz4rgp.gif
 
********
One tequila two tequila 3 tequila...Oops...none for Crazy Town!!! Sucks for youuuu

Fun fact....World War Z was filmed in Glasgow...I bet the zombies were afraid of all the tips I picked up on set....

********
 
yummmm, these waffles are just too good to resist
I'm going to unlynch BB, lynch lupin because I have no info on lupin and waffles are sooooo gooooooood 😍

Are you not lynching abbers because you have to waffle? I haven't had whatever causes a person to post waffle pics yet (and I am not complaining).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you not lynching abbers because you have to waffle? I haven't had whatever causes a person to post waffle pics yet (and I am not complaining).

Don't be jealous FFM, I am always willing to share my yummy yummy waffles!
here are some waffles for everyone!
waf 2.jpg

And now for some waffles made especially to please our wonderful mods: unlynch lupin, lynch FH so that she doesn't feel left out of my Quik Stop witch/wolf/zombie hunt

hmm, now to go ponder what kind of waffles I'll want next....
 
B]Unofficial Lynch Tally[/B]

Abber - 11 (escalla, dyachei, FFM, bbe, hedgie, KB, lupin, allie, TV, FH, Dwin)


11/13 votes cast

Role Call: Abbers and WS

Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST