You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The only major flaw with this logic, is wolfs want to stick around too. So Wolf or Villager a veto would be in their best interest. I would think using a veto would be MORE in the favor of wolfie behavior especially if only 2 are around because it would give them more time to make a kill and increase their chances for a win.
Just my two cents, I have no idea if Dwin is a wolf or not, but I would like to think not.
We know there's a wolf that vetoes based on SOV's info. My thinking is that if Dwin is the wolf he's saying this trying to get us to switch our votes away from him because we then think he's a villager. In all actuality I don't think there's any vetoes left. Abber's lynch was vetoed and kbrow's lynch was vetoed. Dwin said he only had two vetoes. This is all a guess of course.
We know there's a wolf that vetoes based on SOV's info. My thinking is that if Dwin is the wolf he's saying this trying to get us to switch our votes away from him because we then think he's a villager. In all actuality I don't think there's any vetoes left. Abber's lynch was vetoed and kbrow's lynch was vetoed. Dwin said he only had two vetoes. This is all a guess of course.
When I was outed I told everyone then I had two vetos. You really believe I planned this days before I used my first to block hedgies ability?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not the wolf. Still not using my veto.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
It's okay though because OSU is trouncing BU. 😀
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Lynch is closed.... Results Pending
Sorry guys, but you didn't get a wolf (or zombie). 🙁
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
And so it was that the mayor of Crazy Town had to pay for the sins of a few of the residents
. for it was clear that anyone who had the power to veto must indeed be of evil blood
.
Dwin was busy preparing for a speech to the town on how best to tackle the evil that had taken over Crazy Town he was at the podium, reciting his lines . some of the residents took it upon themselves to make cuts in the wiring of the microphone that he would use to make the speech . when it was time for the speech to be given Dwin picked up the microphone, turned it on, suddenly a bolt of electricity went through his entire body he shock for a few minutes, got a bit charred, and then collapsed in a heap on the stage.
You have kilt Dwin, the mayor of Crazy Town.
Night Deadline is 1PM PST/3PM EST/8PM IT - Get your actions in STAT!
Following Lynch Deadline will then be 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/ 1 AM IT
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie - photographer
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM - drunkard with a metal detector
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin - mayor
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
Dwin was busy preparing for a speech to the town on how best to tackle the evil that had taken over Crazy Town he was at the podium, reciting his lines . some of the residents took it upon themselves to make cuts in the wiring of the microphone that he would use to make the speech . when it was time for the speech to be given Dwin picked up the microphone, turned it on, suddenly a bolt of electricity went through his entire body he shock for a few minutes, got a bit charred, and then collapsed in a heap on the stage.
You have kilt Dwin, the mayor of Crazy Town.
Night Deadline is 1PM PST/3PM EST/8PM IT - Get your actions in STAT!
Following Lynch Deadline will then be 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/ 1 AM IT
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
The Grind:
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
9. bbeventer
***************************************************
The village is looking quite sad. 🙁
Zombie wolves like brainz, they should eat each others.
******************************
The village is looking quite sad. 🙁
Zombie wolves like brainz, they should eat each others.
******************************
E
Escalla
****....I'm sorry I doubted you, friend. 🙁
🙁 So, it looks like my initial suspicions may have been right.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there is a wolf kill this night cycle, and we are right about five originals and one convert, then the game ends after this night cycle, right?
/yes
🙁 So, it looks like my initial suspicions may have been right.
Meaning?
Hedgie and TV.
E
Escalla
It's legitimately not me. You'll see that when the game is over or when you lynch me next round. I just made some poor decisions over the course of this game.
Honestly, if you had taken out someone other than rojo the tracker earlier in the game, I would have an easier time believing this. You had to know he was the tracker.
Remember Night Deadline is 1PM PST/4PM EST/9PM IT. Please, Please, Please get your actions in ASAP!! The sooner they are in, the sooner we can close night and maybe (or maybe not
) have a longer lynch.
Honestly, if you had taken out someone other than rojo the tracker earlier in the game, I would have an easier time believing this. You had to know he was the tracker.
I truly didn't. I had no communication with him beyond discussing with him the possibility of conversion. He said he thought it was a failed attack on him and I asked if he had any proof but he had none. He gave no reason as to why he would believe there would be an attack on himself. Mind you before this SOV told the whole group we were clear. Of course now we know that means nothing.
I truly didn't. I had no communication with him beyond discussing with him the possibility of conversion. He said he thought it was a failed attack on him and I asked if he had any proof but he had none. He gave no reason as to why he would believe there would be an attack on himself. Mind you before this SOV told the whole group we were clear. Of course now we know that means nothing.
That before should be after. SOV told us right away that our group was clear. You get the only reason I've been alive this long is because I did the wolves a huge favor in this game. I really thought rojo was a wolf when I did what I did.
Mods are waiting on 1 PM..... Get it in!!! You have 2 hours left!!!
Guess what, Night closed, results pending.
The night was dark and dreary
. only a few residents remained in Crazy Town
. and they were becoming frightened
. and maybe a little
. crazy
.
The dentist decided to make a housecall to one resident to ensure they got a good mouth full of novacaine
TV was out in a field collecting data on the weather . as weathermen tend to do when a freak tornado hit . tearing through the field and picking TV right up with it it swirled her around for a good hundred feet before chucking her into a large oak tree and cracking her skull . TV, the weatherman, has died.
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/ 1 AM IT
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie - photographer
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM - drunkard with a metal detector
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet - weatherman
8. Dwin - mayor
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
The dentist decided to make a housecall to one resident to ensure they got a good mouth full of novacaine
TV was out in a field collecting data on the weather . as weathermen tend to do when a freak tornado hit . tearing through the field and picking TV right up with it it swirled her around for a good hundred feet before chucking her into a large oak tree and cracking her skull . TV, the weatherman, has died.
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/ 1 AM IT
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
The Grind:
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
9. bbeventer
Ooook. So, there was no conversion? 😕
Lynch Hedgie
I'm going to work. I fully expect to come back tonight to a wolf win. 🙁
Lynch Hedgie
I'm going to work. I fully expect to come back tonight to a wolf win. 🙁
Ooook. So, there was no conversion? 😕
Lynch Hedgie
I'm going to work. I fully expect to come back tonight to a wolf win. 🙁
Ifffffffff youuuuu killlllllll meeeee the wolfiesssss willl winnnnn. I haveeee too gooo tailllgatingggg nowww. lynchhhhh bbeventerrrr
Escalllllllla mosttt likellllly isn'tttt theeee originallll. I'mmmm not the originalll. Howwww ith thith gameee not overrrr?
Official Lynch Tally
Hedgie - 1 (WS)
BBE - 1 (hedgie)
2/4 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
Hedgie - 1 (WS)
BBE - 1 (hedgie)
2/4 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
I'm fully willing to admit that I lost this game for the villagers but I really did try guys. I didn't know rojo was a tracker. I thought he was converted on night 4.
Yeah, but you gave cuit another day as well when everyone had already decided that she should be toast.
It's between you and WS for me. I'm still a little undecided.
E
Escalla
Well.....
I'm going to lynch hedgie. I'm willing to listen still if anyone has strong feelings.
I'm going to lynch hedgie. I'm willing to listen still if anyone has strong feelings.
Official Lynch Tally
Hedgie - 3 (WS, escalla, bbe)
BBE - 1 (hedgie)
All votes cast!
I will let DVM decide when to close this here lynch..... I will be around
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
Hedgie - 3 (WS, escalla, bbe)
BBE - 1 (hedgie)
All votes cast!
I will let DVM decide when to close this here lynch..... I will be around
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
40 MORE MINUTES TO LYNCH!!!
LYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING...
*************************

*************************

*************************
The residents of Crazy Town are certain that they have found a zombie. I mean, an accountant, with all that money they handle, they have to be evil, isn't money the root of all evil? They find hedgie in her office rapidly typing on her calculator, she is very obviously focused. They grab her and tie her to a chair and toss her in a pit. Then they grab the most horrifying number around, the number "7", "6" can't even stand to watch and runs to hide. They toss "7" into the pit with hedgie and "7" quickly "8" hedgie. Hedgiehog, the accountant has died.
Night deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie - photographer
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM - drunkard with a metal detector
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie - accountant
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet - weatherman
8. Dwin - mayor
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
Night deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
The Grind:
5. WS
6. Escalla
9. bbeventer
The residents of Crazy Town are certain that they have found a zombie. I mean, an accountant, with all that money they handle, they have to be evil, isnt money the root of all evil? They find hedgie in her office rapidly typing on her calculator, she is very obviously focused. They grab her and tie her to a chair and toss her in a pit. Then they grab the most horrifying number around, the number 7, 6 cant even stand to watch and runs to hide. They toss 7 into the pit with hedgie and 7 quickly 8 hedgie. Hedgiehog, the accountant has died.
Night deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie - photographer
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM - drunkard with a metal detector
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie - accountant
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet - weatherman
8. Dwin - mayor
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
***************************
Oiy! There's only three of them! Close this **** tonight, this is killin' me. 😡
***************************
***************************
Oiy! There's only three of them! Close this **** tonight, this is killin' me. 😡
***************************
Crazy Town had indeed lived up to its name
.. all that was left was crazy
.. the remaining residents would soon be gone and evil would rule.
In the dental office, bbe was busy cleaning up shop for the night when Escalla came in with a bouquet of flowers for her . how very nice! She forced bbe into her dentists chair and using the dental drill made a nice hole in the side of her skull, taking a straw she sucked out bbes brains yum yum yum .
WS was in the taxi yard . parking her cab after an evening on the job .. when all of the sudden taxis driven by FH, Cuit, LIS, and Abber were upon her .. one by one they ran over her body smearing it more into the pavement Finally the head zombie SOV came out when she was good and dead to feast he opened up her skull . and ate out her tiny brain with a spoon .. he was very disappointed with how unsatisfying his meal was .. that he had to feast on the brains of a nearby cow to supplement the meal.
Zombies WIN!!!!
In the dental office, bbe was busy cleaning up shop for the night when Escalla came in with a bouquet of flowers for her . how very nice! She forced bbe into her dentists chair and using the dental drill made a nice hole in the side of her skull, taking a straw she sucked out bbes brains yum yum yum .
WS was in the taxi yard . parking her cab after an evening on the job .. when all of the sudden taxis driven by FH, Cuit, LIS, and Abber were upon her .. one by one they ran over her body smearing it more into the pavement Finally the head zombie SOV came out when she was good and dead to feast he opened up her skull . and ate out her tiny brain with a spoon .. he was very disappointed with how unsatisfying his meal was .. that he had to feast on the brains of a nearby cow to supplement the meal.
Zombies WIN!!!!
Oh come on! SOV? Really. . .
Good game all. Thank you devyn and DVMD
Good game all. Thank you devyn and DVMD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
E
Escalla
Thanks devyn and DVMD! I very much enjoyed playing. 😀
And for the record I did have that second veto. Really wouldn't have helped because the only person I trusted enough to use it on was a damn zombie 😡
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K

