You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
************************************************
I am sad about being dead. I enjoyed cooking for you all.
**************************************************
I am sad about being dead. I enjoyed cooking for you all.
**************************************************
E
Escalla
************************************************
I am sad about being dead. I enjoyed cooking for you all.
**************************************************
It was the best T-bone I've ever had.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally
WS - 1 (hedgie)
allie - 3 (TV, WS, dwin)
Dwin - 2 (FFM, escalla)
hedgie - 1 (bbeventer)
7/8 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/ 8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
WS - 1 (hedgie)
allie - 3 (TV, WS, dwin)
Dwin - 2 (FFM, escalla)
hedgie - 1 (bbeventer)
7/8 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/ 8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
LYNCH CLOSED!!!, RESULTS PENDING!!
After a bit of arguing amongst a few of the residents here in Crazy Town, it seems as if they have decided to agree that Allie is the culprit for these deaths. They find allie, who has been rather silent all game. She is just snapping pictures and minding her own business. They grab her camera and with the strap they strangle her to death. Then, they take pictures of her and post them all around town. As a reminder, that they need to find the REAL culprit of the nightly deaths. You have killed, allieh, the photographer.
Also, the wheelchair is seen speeding through town. It seems to be on a mission first it collects the whip, then the whiskey, the windex, and finally the delicious waffles. It then transports all the items to the field with the cows and dumps them in the middle of the field. A cow quickly eats the waffles, another one drinks the windex, another cow shares the whiskey with the corpse of the hot and sexy milkman, and then the cows all stampede over the whip rendering it unusable. The wheelchair then makes one last 360 before it heads off out of town for good.
Night Deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT.
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie - photographer
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
Also, the wheelchair is seen speeding through town. It seems to be on a mission first it collects the whip, then the whiskey, the windex, and finally the delicious waffles. It then transports all the items to the field with the cows and dumps them in the middle of the field. A cow quickly eats the waffles, another one drinks the windex, another cow shares the whiskey with the corpse of the hot and sexy milkman, and then the cows all stampede over the whip rendering it unusable. The wheelchair then makes one last 360 before it heads off out of town for good.
Night Deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT.
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
*********************************
Thought I'd dredge up an old role.
******************************
Thought I'd dredge up an old role.
******************************
Well that's unfortunate.
&&&&&&&&&&
Sounds like a few cows might get hardware disease.
But that sucks to lose all the items like that....🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Sounds like a few cows might get hardware disease.
But that sucks to lose all the items like that....🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&
OK, my lovely WW friends....
PLEASE DISCUSS:
I would like to end the game this weekend, it is a 3 day weekend, so would like to speed up the game a little bit. Bring this game to a close...
This is the timeline I am thinking of:
Night deadline: 4AMPST/7AM EST/12PM IT
Lynch deadline: 10AMPST/1PM EST/6PM IT
Night deadline: NoonPST(maybe 1PM PST)/3PM EST/8PM IT
Lynch deadline: 5PM PST/8PM EST/1 AM IT.
THOUGHTS??? Deadlines are hard so I can't really move them too much... but it would be nice to finish this off over the long weekend.
PLEASE DISCUSS:
I would like to end the game this weekend, it is a 3 day weekend, so would like to speed up the game a little bit. Bring this game to a close...
This is the timeline I am thinking of:
Night deadline: 4AMPST/7AM EST/12PM IT
Lynch deadline: 10AMPST/1PM EST/6PM IT
Night deadline: NoonPST(maybe 1PM PST)/3PM EST/8PM IT
Lynch deadline: 5PM PST/8PM EST/1 AM IT.
THOUGHTS??? Deadlines are hard so I can't really move them too much... but it would be nice to finish this off over the long weekend.
Yes please
E
Escalla
That's fine with me. I need to be dead or this game over by Tuesday since my field course is starting.
I would be fine with closing the night cycle yet tonight, but I don't have a social life.
I would be fine with closing the night cycle yet tonight, but I don't have a social life.
Devyn is in charge of this night cycle.. and she just went to bed, it is 2AM in Ireland.
Devyn is in charge of this night cycle.. and she just went to bed, it is 2AM in Ireland.
I forget that. My bad.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forget that. My bad.
Tis ok. I could try to close it later, but I will prob be in a cold medicine induced coma.
E
Escalla
Tis ok. I could try to close it later, but I will prob be in a cold medicine induced coma.
👎 🙁
Fine with me.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Ok, that is what half (close enough) of the players and both mods saying go for it!
So above will be the deadlines for tomorrow. Just pay attention. This should be enough warning that there will be no complaints this time.
So above will be the deadlines for tomorrow. Just pay attention. This should be enough warning that there will be no complaints this time.
unlynch WS, lynch Dwin
Honestly WS, I think everything just reached a breaking point with you and it's less about anyone being cranky and more about just taking things a bit too far and now it's getting old. We're all in the same group. There's no reason things can't be PM'd instead of posted on the thread. It's still beneficial for us to be keeping important info to ourselves and only vouch for the person if needed. It's still only helping the wolves by sharing it openly at this point. That's just my opinion.
With that said, I'm changing my vote to Dwin, though I'm really between him, allie and hedgie for our head wolf. All three are good candidates in my mind. Dwin as the mayor and with veto....allie I'm thinking of in case the mods decided to put a limit on the role (since being unseerable is pretty powerful) and only allowing to post in pics/gifs.....and hedgie because her power I would consider more powerful than either veto or even taking a villager down when she's lynched. And she gets to do it twice.
I've settled on Dwin because of the veto that he has left but I feel like it's probably one of those three.
Next time, I will just PM someone the info and just hope that they get on in time to see it and change their vote. If they don't and a last minute bandwagon happens on the poor person while I am gone at work, Well, then oh well, I guess.
For the record: I ASKED if it was ok for me to out it on thread. And I was told "fine". So don't blame it all on me.
E
Escalla
Next time, I will just PM someone the info and just hope that they get on in time to see it and change their vote. If they don't and a last minute bandwagon happens on the poor person while I am gone at work, Well, then oh well, I guess.
For the record: I ASKED if it was ok for me to out it on thread. And I was told "fine". So don't blame it all on me.
We just have different strategies when it comes to this, I guess.
Also, why am I the only one y'all are pissed at for doing that? I'm not the only one who has said someone was cleared, when they weren't immediately under fire. 🙁
**********
Seriously....
ugh I had my post started for my lynch vote and then had to bolt out of the door last minute and never finished it..would have made things way different. Oh well....feels so liberating to be posting with words! I could have said so many things throughout this game but literally had no idea how to post them just in pictures.
Go villagers!
**********
Seriously....
ugh I had my post started for my lynch vote and then had to bolt out of the door last minute and never finished it..would have made things way different. Oh well....feels so liberating to be posting with words! I could have said so many things throughout this game but literally had no idea how to post them just in pictures.
Go villagers!
**********
******************************************
Hi all! I was off doing orientation for the incoming firsties for the last couple o' days.
Glad to return to see a zombie smorgasbord of bodies laying around. Yum! Thx, villagers!
******************************************
Hi all! I was off doing orientation for the incoming firsties for the last couple o' days.
Glad to return to see a zombie smorgasbord of bodies laying around. Yum! Thx, villagers!
******************************************
I know it's not day yet.
But assuming I'm still alive lynch hedgie.
Doing this now because I have to go in and round today, then my ass is heading to the bar for Buckeyes football baby (OH!). So likely won't be checking in until after the game.
Still not the wolf, I get why I am suspicious though. I have nothing else to add in my defense. And since we are all in one group now I don't even have that useful of an ability. Lynch is worthless, I don't trust anyone enough to actually use it, and as I already said I'm not going to be using it on myself and drag things out.
But assuming I'm still alive lynch hedgie.
Doing this now because I have to go in and round today, then my ass is heading to the bar for Buckeyes football baby (OH!). So likely won't be checking in until after the game.
Still not the wolf, I get why I am suspicious though. I have nothing else to add in my defense. And since we are all in one group now I don't even have that useful of an ability. Lynch is worthless, I don't trust anyone enough to actually use it, and as I already said I'm not going to be using it on myself and drag things out.
Also, I realize game isn't over, but it's game day. As a member of the Buckeye nation I am legally and morally required to change my avatar back to THE Ohio State University. Thank you for your understanding. 😀
Night is closed... Results pending
The night is eerily quiet
. none of the residents are about
did they forget their nightly duties
. or are they just lazy fecks
. either could be possible
.
In the back lot of Finnegans Pub, TV is in a straight jacket strapped into the wheelchair while it does donuts repeatedly .. looks like our wheelchair could not resist a joyride .
In the cow pasture, FFMs body is found bludgeoned to death by his metal detector his prized possession . FFM, the drunkard with a metal detector is dead.
Lynch Deadline is 10AMPST/1PM EST/6PM IT.
Night Deadline will then be 1PM PST/3PM EST/8PM IT
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie - photographer
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM - drunkard with a metal detector
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
In the back lot of Finnegans Pub, TV is in a straight jacket strapped into the wheelchair while it does donuts repeatedly .. looks like our wheelchair could not resist a joyride .
In the cow pasture, FFMs body is found bludgeoned to death by his metal detector his prized possession . FFM, the drunkard with a metal detector is dead.
Lynch Deadline is 10AMPST/1PM EST/6PM IT.
Night Deadline will then be 1PM PST/3PM EST/8PM IT
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
The Grind:
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hint of the day
Ummm. I found out why FFM's results were "inconsistent"...
Certain villager abilities needed to be used on a player at the same time for his results to work. 😕
Kind of too late for that info. 🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hint of the day
Ummm. I found out why FFM's results were "inconsistent"...
Certain villager abilities needed to be used on a player at the same time for his results to work. 😕
Kind of too late for that info. 🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&And since we are all in one group now I don't even have that useful of an ability. veto is worthless, I don't trust anyone enough to actually use it, and as I already said I'm not going to be using it on myself and drag things out.
ftfy
You know this is the second time I have seen Dwin say this. And although I don't vote, I have to say this is wolfy to me.
If you are a villager, why wouldn't you veto your own lynch? It is all about villager numbers. By letting yourself be lynched you are giving the wolves a freebie. No, this sounds like a ploy to make him seem altruistic to the villager cause when actually doing the opposite. THAT is what wolves do. I just can't believe he is a villager and not seeing that (unless he is just tired of the game and happy to be killed).
I don't get a vote, but this is one of the few glaring posts I have seen, and would be one of the few surer votes I would make in a game that has been very hard to weed out the wolves.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Official Lynch Tally
WS - 1 (TV)
Dwin - 1 (hedgie)
hedgie - 1 (dwin)
3/6 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 10AMPST/1PM EST/6PM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
WS - 1 (TV)
Dwin - 1 (hedgie)
hedgie - 1 (dwin)
3/6 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 10AMPST/1PM EST/6PM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
Last edited:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
ftfy
You know this is the second time I have seen Dwin say this. And although I don't vote, I have to say this is wolfy to me.
If you are a villager, why wouldn't you veto your own lynch? It is all about villager numbers. By letting yourself be lynched you are giving the wolves a freebie. No, this sounds like a ploy to make him seem altruistic to the villager cause when actually doing the opposite. THAT is what wolves do. I just can't believe he is a villager and not seeing that (unless he is just tired of the game and happy to be killed).
I don't get a vote, but this is one of the few glaring posts I have seen, and would be one of the few surer votes I would make in a game that has been very hard to weed out the wolves.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
If that's how this generally plays out I would absolutely agree with you. However, in real life, I get votes to be lynched, I veto it, then they turn around and lynch me the next day. The only thing wasted is time.
Again, I don't have anything else to add that hasn't been said. Since everyone thinks I'm the unseerable wolf I doubt many opinions are going to change.
And my vote from above stands. I got all my **** done early so I have some time before kickoff. 🙂
And my vote from above stands. I got all my **** done early so I have some time before kickoff. 🙂
Do not confuse me with votes before deadline 😛
****************************************
Dwin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fooootttttballlll! I can't wait for OKstate's first home game. I have given myself Saturdays off just for that reason.
***********************************************
Dwin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fooootttttballlll! I can't wait for OKstate's first home game. I have given myself Saturdays off just for that reason.
***********************************************
Do not confuse me with votes before deadline 😛
Sorry. Really didn't think I was going to be able to check in before the game started. Generally things don't move so efficiently at the VA.
****************************************
Dwin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fooootttttballlll! I can't wait for OKstate's first home game. I have given myself Saturdays off just for that reason.
***********************************************
Wish I could have done this. Though this month shouldn't be terrible. Only on every other weekend, and it's only to go in and round then get some stuff done. The subsequent months though. . . 🙁
Wish I could have done this. Though this month shouldn't be terrible. Only on every other weekend, and it's only to go in and round then get some stuff done. The subsequent months though. . . 🙁
*************************************************
Wouldn't be that way if you were a permanent student. 😉
********************************************
*********************************
Come on villagers!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever had such a hard time being dead.
*************************************************************
Come on villagers!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever had such a hard time being dead.

*************************************************************
E
Escalla
I have to go with the same vote as yesterday. lynch Dwin.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Dwin
So any ideas for what to do when I'm not the wolf? Because I'm not the wolf. Just sayin'
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hint of the day
Ummm. I found out why FFM's results were "inconsistent"...
Certain villager abilities needed to be used on a player at the same time for his results to work. 😕
Kind of too late for that info. 🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
ftfy
You know this is the second time I have seen Dwin say this. And although I don't vote, I have to say this is wolfy to me.
If you are a villager, why wouldn't you veto your own lynch? It is all about villager numbers. By letting yourself be lynched you are giving the wolves a freebie. No, this sounds like a ploy to make him seem altruistic to the villager cause when actually doing the opposite. THAT is what wolves do. I just can't believe he is a villager and not seeing that (unless he is just tired of the game and happy to be killed).
I don't get a vote, but this is one of the few glaring posts I have seen, and would be one of the few surer votes I would make in a game that has been very hard to weed out the wolves.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The only major flaw with this logic, is wolfs want to stick around too. So Wolf or Villager a veto would be in their best interest. I would think using a veto would be MORE in the favor of wolfie behavior especially if only 2 are around because it would give them more time to make a kill and increase their chances for a win.
Just my two cents, I have no idea if Dwin is a wolf or not, but I would like to think not.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K