WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am seriously surprised that no one picked up on SOV possibly being a zombie... no one had roles, he dies, then when LIS shows as a zombie, no one questions him... it was too funny to watch everyone basically take everything he said as truth.

Rule #1 of WW: NEVER, EVER believe SOV. :laugh::laugh::meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Way back when hedgie killed jojo, and she was claiming SOV really had no opinion on the matter I started getting suspicious of SOV, because that didnt seem like him. But then I was thinking, well maybe hedgie is a wolf... after Dwin and hedgie died thats when I knew. To bad it was too late :laugh:

And Escalla played the perfect zombie, kudos to her.
 
I am seriously surprised that no one picked up on SOV possibly being a zombie... no one had roles, he dies, then when LIS shows as a zombie, no one questions him... it was too funny to watch everyone basically take everything he said as truth.

Rule #1 of WW: NEVER, EVER believe SOV. :laugh::laugh::meanie:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rule #2, refer to rule number one.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Muahahahahaha.


That was crazy fun. Sorry for all the deception, I felt a tad bit guilty, but really it was too enjoyable.


The funny thing is, you villagers thought you were losing only because I was completely lying about the wolf conversion/# of wolves.

Thanks to all the wolves. You were a fun pack.

Thanks DVMD and Devyn. Couldn't have designed a better way for me to play!
 
Kinda figured that was coming. I was neutral btw. I woulda won if I made it to the end. Definitely not likely. Thanks mods.
 
I'm sure my reaction to the conversion PM was enjoyable when I noticed that SOV was on the list. :laugh: He was pretty damn good. Though we were both sweating bullets by the end thinking people would connect the dots.....:meanie:

And Dwin, I still appreciate the willingness to use the veto on me. 😍
 
Thanks DVMD and Devyn. Couldn't have designed a better way for me to play!

😀

I was really hoping you would volunteer for it. Glad you enjoyed, even if there was some frustration there for a bit. 😉


In all honesty, this game was going to the wolves, then the wolves slipped up and made a few poor choices and the villagers had the game in the bag, turning point was converting escalla AND everyone believing SOV that the conversion was when he said. Hope you all enjoyed it.

There was only one "true seer".... dyachei.

Until we revived FFM then we allowed him to be a "true seer" every other night.

All other seering would give info, but it was rather useless. Info was right, just didn't tell crap about affiliation. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if we had gotten everyone except SOV would we still have lost since it sounds as if he had no abilities? Does that mean he couldn't kill?

All you had to do was lynch Escalla to win. SOV did not count a numbers for the wolves. All he could do was post on thread and PM with wolves and in his group.

Would the novocaine had any affect if used on SOV?

It would probably have had the same affect as on all the other players. Originally we weren't going to allow anything to work on SOV, then we decided why not on some things (like drunk). He could NOT be seered though, that was the only limitation.
 
In all honesty, this game was going to the wolves, then the wolves slipped up and made a few poor choices and the villagers had the game in the bag, turning point was converting escalla AND everyone believing SOV that the conversion was when he said. Hope you all enjoyed it.
I still disagree with this sentiment.😛 The game was never really in favor of the wolves until maybe FFM was killed the 2nd time (thanks to no more windex). Once Alors cleared another group, and based on all the PMs I received, it was obvious (to me) the game was going to turn very quickly because the villagers and high odds of finding the wolves. And they did in short order.

I think this was fairly typical.... wolves seem to do well at the beginning, then in the middle there is lots of info and the original wolves get killed, then at the end, all the abilities are eliminated and some conversion is difficult to find.

I think if anyone really questioned my info, Escalla was toast.
 
I still disagree with this sentiment.😛 The game was never really in favor of the wolves until maybe FFM was killed the 2nd time (thanks to no more windex). Once Alors cleared another group, and based on all the PMs I received, it was obvious (to me) the game was going to turn very quickly because the villagers and high odds of finding the wolves. And they did in short order.

I think this was fairly typical.... wolves seem to do well at the beginning, then in the middle there is lots of info and the original wolves get killed, then at the end, all the abilities are eliminated and some conversion is difficult to find.

I think if anyone really questioned my info, Escalla was toast.

SOV, my statement was fact. The game was being won by the wolves at the beginning, then there were some slip-ups and bad moves by the wolves allowing the villagers to catch up, then once Escalla was converted, wolves gained ground again. That is how it happened. And I know because I watched it and saw all actions by everyone.
 
Blocking of me? Not sure I understand. Wasn't too happy with all the times the wolves were blocked.


I had no role or abilities. Everything I said I made up, or used wolf info.

Just the blocked kills. You prob were only blocked once yourself.

Did you like my lame plea for clemency or whatever at the end? I knew I was a goner with no lupin or Windex. Thought that was my only move.

Guessing sov could only convert? Others had to kill for him? And a few of those nights with no kills were conversions?
 
SOV, my statement was fact. The game was being won by the wolves at the beginning, then there were some slip-ups and bad moves by the wolves allowing the villagers to catch up, then once Escalla was converted, wolves gained ground again. That is how it happened. And I know because I watched it and saw all actions by everyone.

👍 this is truth
 
Just the blocked kills. You prob were only blocked once yourself.

Did you like my lame plea for clemency or whatever at the end? I knew I was a goner with no lupin or Windex. Thought that was my only move.

Guessing sov could only convert? Others had to kill for him? And a few of those nights with no kills were conversions?

I received your plea after night was over....not that we would have done anything different.

Only one conversion.

Most of the nights we didn't kill were blocks.
One night we didn't get in our PM (because I had the deadline wrong) and mods took away our kill.
 
Just the blocked kills. You prob were only blocked once yourself.

Did you like my lame plea for clemency or whatever at the end? I knew I was a goner with no lupin or Windex. Thought that was my only move.

Guessing sov could only convert? Others had to kill for him? And a few of those nights with no kills were conversions?

There was only 1 conversion allowed the entire game.

SOV created a zombie pack at the beginning of the game of 4 zombies.... then it went from there....

The first player lynched got to create the wolf pack and play a role strategizing with the wolves and on thread.... they were not a wolf number nor could they vote or kill
 
I received your plea after night was over....not that we would have done anything different.

Only one conversion.

Most of the nights we didn't kill were blocks.
One night we didn't get in our PM (because I had the deadline wrong) and mods took away our kill.

No that night you were blocked by the storm TV created, so it would not have mattered if you had gotten in a kill.. read your PMs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOV created a zombie pack at the beginning of the game of 4 zombies.... then it went from there....

BTW, that was really hard. I tried to pick a varied group so there wasn't much pattern. I excluded Dyachei and SnS because they seemed tired of being wolves. I excluded noobs, because, well I don't them well enough to work with. I was afraid you guys would figure out I created the wolf pack and didn't want you to be able to guess who I would pick.

We were a relatively quiet group for the most part.
 
No that night you were blocked by the storm TV created, so it would not have mattered if you had gotten in a kill.. read your PMs

I do read my PMs....😛😛😛

They also missed that night where we did two cycles in one day. But, they asked for us to move the deadlines... so, I don't feel bad. 😛
👍
 
Thank you mods!!

No that night you were blocked by the storm TV created, so it would not have mattered if you had gotten in a kill.. read your PMs


HA, my role did do some good!

I don't think I ever suspected SOV was a zombie, but I did frequently wonder if he was assigned a chaos role or was just plain FOS. However, since we often had little or nothing else to go on, I figured I'd trust him.

What night was escalla converted?
 
So we just had to get escalla? Knew I really should have seered her. 🙁

Did you enjoy all the blocking SOV?

Who did you seer the night you died?

And TV, didn't you have another night storm left or was the day rain included in your 3 times?
 
Who did you seer the night you died?

And TV, didn't you have another night storm left or was the day rain included in your 3 times?

I had 2 night storms and 1 day.

Mods, was it random what the effects were, or was it always only going to be the 2nd night storm that blocked wolves?

I did try to use an item on SOV, and I think when I was told I couldn't that somehow made me assume that his affiliation couldn't be significant (not any fault of the mods, just me making a silly assumption!)
 
yeah... great game... SOV, you are still the master...

my death did piss me off, but I understand the sentiment. SOV mischaracterized our interaction (I was feeding him a ton of information) but since he was the only one that knew I was feeding him that info, he could state whatever he wanted. His post was my first inclination that he might be a wolf, but I decided to give him the benefit of a doubt since I mistrusted him as Rump... I don't begrudge Hedgie either, she went with her gut, and besides me having become an obvious convert and thus unlikely to be converted, it wasn't a horrible call... I was playing a bit different (purposely)....

You know, the dead character being the head of the zombies, almost too obvious to be considered I guess.
 
Excellent game, mods, and well played everyone! Especially SOV and escalla for pulling off a zombie win 😎
 
yeah... great game... SOV, you are still the master...

my death did piss me off, but I understand the sentiment. SOV mischaracterized our interaction (I was feeding him a ton of information) but since he was the only one that knew I was feeding him that info, he could state whatever he wanted. His post was my first inclination that he might be a wolf, but I decided to give him the benefit of a doubt since I mistrusted him as Rump... I don't begrudge Hedgie either, she went with her gut, and besides me having become an obvious convert and thus unlikely to be converted, it wasn't a horrible call... I was playing a bit different (purposely)....

You know, the dead character being the head of the zombies, almost too obvious to be considered I guess.
I was really reluctant to convert escalla because she was just so obvious the choice...so I was forced into the big lie...early conversion....and none after night whatever. I just kept on lying more and more after that. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Fwiw, early in the game I think everything I said was true. Tried to gain cred for the endgame. Near the end almost everything I said was false or misleading.
It got hard making up things to mock investigate...although the FFm unreliable investigation one was pretty fun.

Btw mods, sorry for all the times I kept on complaining about you making it hard to get info, I wasn't sure if you were laughing or not. I really mock ragged on you a lot.
 
Who did you seer the night you died?

And TV, didn't you have another night storm left or was the day rain included in your 3 times?

If I seered, it would have been you. I instead chose to send a message to the wolves asking them not to kill me, since I didn't count as a villager. I knew the wolves were going to kill me no matter what, without lupin and/or windex.

Each night I could choose to investigate, block, steal a lynch vote, or send a message. I couldn't do 2 in a row.

I do believe I blocked you the night before I died since I couldn't think of anything else to do, just in case you were a wolf.
 
And lesson to the noobs (and veterans who think they can get away with it, like me). If you are a seer, always investigate the person you plan on sharing information with prior to working with them, if at all possible. 😳
 
If I seered, it would have been you. I instead chose to send a message to the wolves asking them not to kill me, since I didn't count as a villager. I knew the wolves were going to kill me no matter what, without lupin and/or windex.

Each night I could choose to investigate, block, steal a lynch vote, or send a message. I couldn't do 2 in a row.

I do believe I blocked you the night before I died since I couldn't think of anything else to do, just in case you were a wolf.

I'm glad we didn't waste any time taking you out then. :laugh: We killed Lupin the night before successfully. I was only blocked by rojo whipping me N1 and TV's storm both times she used it (was only a zombie for one). The windex was always the PITA it seemed....

And lesson to the noobs (and veterans who think they can get away with it, like me). If you are a seer, always investigate the person you plan on sharing information with prior to working with them, if at all possible. 😳

As much as I was "upset" at WS for sharing everything on the thread, I knew I could rely on her to out it even if you didn't tell me. :laugh: I was constantly stressing that you would seer me though.
 
If I seered, it would have been you. I instead chose to send a message to the wolves asking them not to kill me, since I didn't count as a villager. I knew the wolves were going to kill me no matter what, without lupin and/or windex.

Each night I could choose to investigate, block, steal a lynch vote, or send a message. I couldn't do 2 in a row.

I do believe I blocked you the night before I died since I couldn't think of anything else to do, just in case you were a wolf.

I was very suspicious of that message. I thought it was some kind of trap.
 
OH and question for the mods.....

What happened to the interrogator???

I was interrogated N1 and originally thought it was a part of being whipped.....but then no one else ever mentioned it again....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm glad we didn't waste any time taking you out then. :laugh: We killed Lupin the night before successfully. I was only blocked by rojo whipping me N1 and TV's storm both times she used it (was only a zombie for one). The windex was always the PITA it seemed...

Did someone block me night 14, cause I put in to block you? Though initially I said to do something else, so maybe it got missed.
 
Did someone block me night 14, cause I put in to block you? Though initially I said to do something else, so maybe it got missed.

:shrug: It must have been missed or someone else blocked you.....we didn't have any items or anything. We just put in to kill Lupin and were successful.

And Lupin....I knew you had one of us figured when you kept posting "Go villagers! You can figure this out!" lol.
 
:shrug: It must have been missed or someone else blocked you.....we didn't have any items or anything. We just put in to kill Lupin and were successful.

And Lupin....I knew you had one of us figured when you kept posting "Go villagers! You can figure this out!" lol.

The storm was night 14 right? Yep, I just knew dwin and WS would come up with you, escalla. That was really hard not to yell at dwin. I did my best to try and make him connect the dots. :laugh:
 
The storm was night 14 right? Yep, I just knew dwin and WS would come up with you, escalla. That was really hard not to yell at dwin. I did my best to try and make him connect the dots. :laugh:

The storm was N13 and Dwin veto'd Hedgie's vote switch D13 so the frustration levels were a little bit higher with no death at all that cycle. If we were blocked from killing you the next night, the game may have turned out very differently since we had to off you before FFM.

It couldn't have been done without SOV's "hints".....once FH was dead, we were looking at 1 zombie vs. 2 seers and 8 villagers. I wasn't hopeful at that point.
 
Last edited:
Mods, was it random what the effects were, or was it always only going to be the 2nd night storm that blocked wolves?

I did try to use an item on SOV, and I think when I was told I couldn't that somehow made me assume that his affiliation couldn't be significant (not any fault of the mods, just me making a silly assumption!)

I believe you tried to use the whiskey, SOV was not allowed to be seered, so we said no.

The storm effect was 50/50... I believe odd nights was block all villagers and even nights all wolves or vice versa... it was just dependent on if you triggered it on an odd or even night. You happened to do one of each. It should have been obvious to the villagers who the wolves were after the first one though, because all wolf actions worked... so, LIS arresting someone and cuitl giving coffee to someone, but no one connected those dots.

Btw mods, sorry for all the times I kept on complaining about you making it hard to get info, I wasn't sure if you were laughing or not. I really mock ragged on you a lot.

I laughed with the message of, "You owe us"... yeah, I didn't "owe" you crap. The game had one seer and every single wolf had a decent cover. You guys had some crappy moves... it happens. You still ended up winning. You also caught me in a bad mood with your complaining, so I simply told you "enough and we would get back to you when we could"... honestly, I was on vacation and starting to get sick and devyn was at a dr. appointment at the time you kept messaging me, so you were really making me just want to end it and kill all of you then.

OH and question for the mods.....

What happened to the interrogator???

I was interrogated N1 and originally thought it was a part of being whipped.....but then no one else ever mentioned it again....

The interrogator was kaydubs, the lawyer, she died early though.