WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dubs is all over the place this afternoon it seems like, which kinda feels like a wolf scrambling to see what they can get to stick.
...where is this all over the place you're talking about? Haven't been jumping down people's throats looking for where I can hitch my lynch wagon. I switched my vote quickly, yes, but it should be obvious from context why I did that.

Members don't see this ad.

...where is this all over the place you're talking about? Haven't been jumping down people's throats looking for where I can hitch my lynch wagon. I switched my vote quickly, yes, but it should be obvious from context why I did that.
No, you were holding back your vote, looking for where you could hitch your lynch wagon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do these YK votes feel strangely like the way lynches ran the first couple days during Baking WW? No? Just me?

Reactions: 1 user
No, you were holding back your vote, looking for where you could hitch your lynch wagon.
Actually I was rereading the thread. And I would have stuck with my sporty vote if Kal hadn't showed up, since she said earlier she wasn't going to and I hate last minute bandwagons on players who aren't around.

Actually I was rereading the thread. And I would have stuck with my sporty vote if Kal hadn't showed up, since she said earlier she wasn't going to and I hate last minute bandwagons on players who aren't around.
Literally went to get a cake for a docs last day at work. Said I’d be on if we were slow but okay

I'm not making a tie, but if @Animal Midwife will I will.

Members don't see this ad :)
And AM there’s a minute lol

Literally went to get a cake for a docs last day at work. Said I’d be on if we were slow but okay
That's fine. I'm saying there was a good chance you weren't going to be around, which is why I initially wasn't inclined to vote for you.

Official Final D1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (2) - SAR, genny
Paws (1) - kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara () -
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (1) - Sporty
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (1) - Stagg
WZ (6) - allie, Mel, Pippy, YK,AM, Paws
FS () -
Kal (5) - Snowy, lawpy, MJ, WZ, Finski
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

24/25 voting
Check your votes!

boo hoo, I've talked about previous games. It was relevant during the discussion of quiet players and wolfiness; it's not like I was like, "HEY GUYS LET'S TALK ABOUT MICHIGAN FOR NO REASON." It's D1; stop asking me for more analysis of this game. I don't have much right now. Been busy today, and there've been like 10000 pages of posts already.

Also majorly not understanding the flip to WZ at the end all of a sudden here; are people seeing something with that last post that I'm not? It didn't seem anything lynch-worthy to me?

No I'm kidding. Y'all are idiots. I'm vanilla which is why I said I didn't think MJ was a wolf. He claimed vanilla first, sometimes a wolf will do that but usually when he does it he actually is vanilla.

Reactions: 1 users
Also majorly not understanding the flip to WZ at the end all of a sudden here; are people seeing something with that last post that I'm not? It didn't seem anything lynch-worthy to me?
Looked like a lot of cheezit lemmings to me

Reactions: 1 users
If WZ is village, I'm going after those last minute bandwagoners.

If WZ is wolf, good job for the last minute lynch.
Paws and AM were not bandwagoners, they both expressed willingness to lynch Dubz hours ago when I initially discussed my theory on dubz with Paws (with Paws relaying to AM), before I brought it up on thread.

No
tenor.gif