WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finnski post:

We have evidence that, although not absolute confirmation, does line up with our theory of jboo being the post restrictor. This evidence does not line up with jboo's claim of being vanilla so we find that interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
When you found out about your post restrictions, what did the message say?
Finnski:

The answer to this isn't super helpful, because even if she has the right message should have actually sent a post restriction to herself (as opposed to just faking it) which would result in her getting the exact same message any other player would get.

I'm curious about your theory. I like tinfoil.

My theory isn't having any impact on this vote, I'm voting Jboo for other reasons. Largely feels right now, since she's been on the neutral to sketchy side of my list all game. I can give you my other reasons, but they're not really solid.

Edit: Plus my tinfoil theory would just distract from tonight's vote, so I'd be happy to give it afterwards. I just feel like I already provided too many distractions earlier with talk of my ability.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official D6 lynch tally- High altitude alpine lakes
Jboo (6)
-SAR, mel, finski, allie, stagg, SP
Allie (1)- jboo
Jayna (1)- Genny
Sporty (2)-KB,WZ
KB (1)- dpmd
11/13
~30 min to close
In the lead:
@johnnaboo
Mod smiting list: @JaynaAli

imag0928-jpeg.235128

Lake of the clouds ~11,700 ft
13512165_10206202027319124_5310886069586952504_n.jpg

Dream Lake ~9,900 ft
13501641_10206202038639407_4706143737276881080_n.jpg

Nymph Lake ~9,500 ft
13516609_10206202025599081_4645346802832790210_n.jpg

Emerald Lake ~12,100 ft

My theory isn't having any impact on this vote, I'm voting Jboo for other reasons. Largely feels right now, since she's been on the neutral to sketchy side of my list all game. I can give you my other reasons, but they're not really solid.
Oh it doesn't need to have any impact right now for me to want to hear it :p though I suppose the prudent thing would be to wait until after lynch close if it's going to be distracting

Finnski:

The answer to this isn't super helpful, because even if she has the right message should have actually sent a post restriction to herself (as opposed to just faking it) which would result in her getting the exact same message any other player would get.

True, but if there was something specific to them, then we could ask @SARdoghandler what his post restriction PM said and compare.

Oh it doesn't need to have any impact right now for me to want to hear it :p though I suppose the prudent thing would be to wait until after lynch close if it's going to be distracting

Plus I'm still waiting to hear about something which can provide better evidence to my theory, which I still haven't gotten yet.

Mods, you have my permission to end lynch early once Jayna checks in (if she does).

My angry rants haven't ever worked to turn around my mislynch before soooooo

Reactions: 1 user
I asked finnski on a scale of 1-10 how strong their evidence is

Response:

We profess to being bad at scale rating but we discussed and...

For jboo being the post restrictor, we'd put it at a 6/10

But for jboo not being vanilla, we'd rate it an 8/10

Mods, you have my permission to end lynch early once Jayna checks in (if she does).

This disappoints me. Dubz descendents don't throw in the towel that easily :p

You were tunneling on Law early on, and in the D5 vote unlynched him and switched to Allie. I realize the whole second seer thing came out, but why did you unlynch law?

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh, I have a headache and I'm still stressed out about housing. I just don't have the energy today
Do you at least have a response to finnski saying you aren't vanilla? Doesn't have to be ragey. I'm just curious if you know what evidence they're talking about.

@Karabiner13 needs to check her PMs, because I have a theory and need to confirm it. Given how spectacularly wrong my last theory was (shot down by VMH) I'm not about to lynch someone based on my current theory without some better evidence.

Just got home. Answered you.

As I have no idea what is going on, I'm sticking with my current vote

Lynch Closed!
Official D6 lynch tally- High altitude alpine lakes-Check your votes
Jboo (5)
-SAR, mel, finski, allie, SP
Allie (2)- jboo, stagg
Jayna (1)- Genny
Sporty (2)-KB,WZ
KB (1)- dpmd
11/13
~30 min to close
In the lead:
@johnnaboo
Mod smiting list: @JaynaAli

imag0928-jpeg.235128

Lake of the clouds ~11,700 ft
13512165_10206202027319124_5310886069586952504_n.jpg

Dream Lake ~9,900 ft
13501641_10206202038639407_4706143737276881080_n.jpg

Nymph Lake ~9,500 ft
13516609_10206202025599081_4645346802832790210_n.jpg

Emerald Lake ~12,100 ft

D6
i25_GAP_HIGHWAY_010316.png

Seems like we had all hit the road as construction had started on the top of Pikes Peak. Down the mountain the tour bus went and back to I-25. This time a night traffic can come to a real crawl and even more frustratingly so a screeching halt. While some enjoyed the post restrictions speeking in leet and pig latin some found them straight up annoying and unnecessary. Especially posting upside down. Someone said it was going to be another 3 hours of traffic to Pueblo from south Colorado Springs. "They're lying!" someone proclaimed from the back of the bus.
Dead is @johnnaboo boo-I-25 post restricting wolf!
As the traffic started moving again with congestion gone the bus passed by this lovely tree.
fat-albert-colorado-blue-spruce-2-129x129.jpg

@JaynaAli - vanillager and blue spruce
It is now N6. Please get actions in. Adjust player pms. Night close 8am MDT.

Mt. Elbert
Abandoned

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
17. @Stagg737
19. @allieh8607
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
14. @SportPonies
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

@CoffeeQuestionMark

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager

I do have one more feel

I feel like you need to hop off my dick

I already explained why Jayna. Her vote for dolphin felt off. She tried to pass it off as a joke first and then suddenly had reasoning behind it that she purposely picked a noob to pressure. I wolf hunt by picking up indiscrepencies. I didn’t like this one.
I’m analyzing. Give me a bit.

there now that wasn't so hard was it? I had told you to just remind me or point me in the right direction if you had already answered it

Sorry, this externship was a lot bigger time commitment than I thought it would be in the evenings. I deserved to be smited. Go villagers!

Reactions: 6 users
So correction I thought I was watched N3 because of the wording of my night results. I got night results from last night that straight up said "You felt someone watching you" so now I KNOW I was watched last night.
@Stagg737 I would let Mel answer but this info is out on the thread already so this may answer your question

After re-reading this stuff flagged:

Hello, four pages behind. Random things that stuck out to me, doing a mini post by post.

Why would you do this if you don't like it?

----
Moose reads the exact same she did in the last game to me. I'm not feeling wolf on her. She'd be playing a darn good boob wolf to her village "meta" she set last game if that was the case.
Defending MOOSE

^this

Your 20 questions and evasive posts like this are annoying me more than normal. It's not end game, but she IS on lynch again.
Sketch on AM

lynch MOOSE

Not sure much else has to be said here.

Although, @CoffeeQuestionMark did you say what kind of seer you are? What were your seering results on Moose?

Sure, not much else has to be said, but then why question the person that gave us a solid lead on a wolf?

lynch Coffee? for now

I haven't been paying enough attention the last few days b/c work has been insane, so I'm off to go ISO all the noobs that keep blending together in my head.

Whoops.

unlynch Coffee?

Guess they're blending together even more than I thought they were.
These two posts made me go WTF? First you go out of your way to tag and interrogate Coffee for seer info, and then suddenly she's blending in with other noobs? I don't know if I buy that.

I'm not sure I agree with Dubz's evaluation of the lynch tracking and it making dpmd more sketchy. That alone, maybe? But my ISO yesterday of him(?) really made me think he's village. I could be reading into a few things too much though.

AM's play today still seems much more evasive and obnoxious than normal and I don't know if it's just ticking me off or if it's a significant enough change from her norm to lynch for it. Her 20Qs are at least normally helpful, and I'm not seeing a whole lot of that today
Throwing sketch on AM again.

I'm not seeing the Snowy lynch but I feel like other people know her better than I do. Going to ISO both of our options here in a sec, but to get my vote on the board,

Lynch lawpy
Defending a wolf, AGAIN.

When there are no other viable lynch options, I'm gonna go with the leader I feel more comfortable lynching. I'm not gonna make a throwaway vote if it means I could save the frontrunner I find more likely to be village.

Don't know what to tell ya.

Upon isoing....
unlynch lawpy
lynch allie
Gave into pressure from AM just to get AM off her back.

Overall what I'm getting is this:
SP popped up on my radar because of her hedging all over the place. Deeper read showed that she actively voted away from and defended two wolves. If the wolves were notified they were blocked and then put two and two together why AM was coming after MOOSE so hard, then they would have known AM was the blocker.

Didn’t realize I hadn’t hit post on this before I left for dinner. Been dealing with personal stuff the last few hours I’m catching up with the thread now.

Oh bite me. I wouldn't have soft defended a wolf that was so obviously going down, so close to lynch close. I would've either hardcore tried to save them or put the nail in the coffin.
To really respond to this, I feel like you might have if you actually hadn't quite caught up yet and seen the post restrictor discussion.

AM's play today still seems much more evasive and obnoxious than normal and I don't know if it's just ticking me off or if it's a significant enough change from her norm to lynch for it. Her 20Qs are at least normally helpful, and I'm not seeing a whole lot of that today
Oh here it is

Reactions: 2 users
Wtf is this sorcery....
The kind that hurts your neck
D6
i25_GAP_HIGHWAY_010316.png

Seems like we had all hit the road as construction had started on the top of Pikes Peak. Down the mountain the tour bus went and back to I-25. This time a night traffic can come to a real crawl and even more frustratingly so a screeching halt. While some enjoyed the post restrictions speeking in leet and pig latin some found them straight up annoying and unnecessary. Especially posting upside down. Someone said it was going to be another 3 hours of traffic to Pueblo from south Colorado Springs. "They're lying!" someone proclaimed from the back of the bus.
Dead is @johnnaboo boo-I-25 post restricting wolf!
As the traffic started moving again with congestion gone the bus passed by this lovely tree.
fat-albert-colorado-blue-spruce-2-129x129.jpg

@JaynaAli - vanillager and blue spruce
It is now N6. Please get actions in. Adjust player pms. Night close 8am MDT.

Mt. Elbert
Abandoned

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
17. @Stagg737
19. @allieh8607
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
14. @SportPonies
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

@CoffeeQuestionMark

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
I have to confess that I have serious beef with the I-25. I managed to run into a 2 hour delay on it at 6 AM once. Why
It's becoming increasingly clear that no one on my lynch D1 was a wolf (unless Cheezit is playing a very bizarre wolf game) and I just don't know how to feel about it
I just like that you're trying to retroactively solve your own murder. I'm imagining you as one of those grizzled detectives who worked on the case but never solved it and it still keeps you up at night twelve years later

Right now I can't decide if the jailer acted on coffee to protect her or to shut her up
My knee jerk reaction was that they were afraid of losing one of the two seers, and if there's a debate that one of the two seers is a wolf, I'd imagine they were protecting the one seer that had already effectively caught us 2 wolves.
As far as I can tell, the only other non-brownie mention of blocking was from moose, so no way to confirm the message and even then the wolves would know it if AM really did block moose.

@Melchizedek Did you know AM's role? Did she happen to mention any of her previous targets/whether she had been the one to block moose?
I did not know for certain. Based on some of the stuff that happened between me and coffee and our discussion of the no night kill I figured AM was the blocker, but didn't press her for confirmation.
The one time I did ask was after genny said she'd eaten the CO brownies and AM chimed in that she had eaten them too. I told her I was offended that she gave genny brownies and not me, and she told me that someone else gave them to the both of them (genny and AM). So I think there's another blocking mechanic afoot.

I just like that you're trying to retroactively solve your own murder. I'm imagining you as one of those grizzled detectives who worked on the case but never solved it and it still keeps you up at night twelve years later
-camera pans across a dimly lit street, a figure in a trench coat walks with head down against the light rain. voiceover begins.-

There is no case more personal than that of my own wrongful death. You want to believe that there is meaning in the world, that everything happens for a reason. But to find out that it is likely your own demise was just a freak accident, just a misunderstanding among innocent people...it's enough to make you question why you got into this business in the first place.

Reactions: 7 users
Why the lynches on jboo? Not saying I think she's village, but I also don't have enough feels that way to think she's wolf, either.

I'm still willing to push the allie lynch from yesterday for the same reasons, regardless of Coffee being buried.

Don't know what to think about specifically Mel, genny, or Kara. Kind of feel like one of the three has to be a wolf, but that's for no logical reason and more just paranoia.

did you just.......? Did you just try to push a lynch off of a wolf, onto a seer?

Nvm, started writing this post before the mention about the posting restriction thing. I can totally see it feasible to restrict yourself as a wolf not once, but twice, and try to play the pity card. IF the ability is wolfy, I'm not sure I see a reason that jboo would be restricted twice. I don't think she's really been any particular threat to wolves, in my opinion? Not exactly talkative or anything?

Edit because I was unclear: I don't see a reason she would've been restricted twice if she were a villager. I find the theory of her self-restricting very plausible.

WOW THAT WAS A QUICK 180 but where's the lynch vote? Still hoping to see if your wolfy friend could be saved?

lynch jboo

This came waaaaay too late in my opinion.

plus this:
Sporty has been a big question mark. We haven't really talked much in PM's but she's been just skating by.
Feeble attempt at a wolf-on-wolf interaction to try and get Sporty cleared?

Saw it

Unlynch Jboo

Lynch Allie

what.......the.......****.......