WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Finnski:When you found out about your post restrictions, what did the message say?
I'm curious about your theory. I like tinfoil.
Oh it doesn't need to have any impact right now for me to want to hear it 😛 though I suppose the prudent thing would be to wait until after lynch close if it's going to be distractingMy theory isn't having any impact on this vote, I'm voting Jboo for other reasons. Largely feels right now, since she's been on the neutral to sketchy side of my list all game. I can give you my other reasons, but they're not really solid.
Finnski:
The answer to this isn't super helpful, because even if she has the right message should have actually sent a post restriction to herself (as opposed to just faking it) which would result in her getting the exact same message any other player would get.
Oh it doesn't need to have any impact right now for me to want to hear it 😛 though I suppose the prudent thing would be to wait until after lynch close if it's going to be distracting
This disappoints me. Dubz descendents don't throw in the towel that easily 😛Mods, you have my permission to end lynch early once Jayna checks in (if she does).
My angry rants haven't ever worked to turn around my mislynch before soooooo
Eh, I have a headache and I'm still stressed out about housing. I just don't have the energy todayThis disappoints me. Dubz descendents don't throw in the towel that easily 😛
Mods, you have my permission to end lynch early once Jayna checks in (if she does).
My angry rants haven't ever worked to turn around my mislynch before soooooo
Do you at least have a response to finnski saying you aren't vanilla? Doesn't have to be ragey. I'm just curious if you know what evidence they're talking about.Eh, I have a headache and I'm still stressed out about housing. I just don't have the energy today
Nope, I have no idea where that's coming from.Do you at least have a response to finnski saying you aren't vanilla? Doesn't have to be ragey. I'm just curious if you know what evidence they're talking about.
@Karabiner13 needs to check her PMs, because I have a theory and need to confirm it. Given how spectacularly wrong my last theory was (shot down by VMH) I'm not about to lynch someone based on my current theory without some better evidence.
Just got home. Answered you.
As I have no idea what is going on, I'm sticking with my current vote
Smh dawg. Smh.Thanks for the shiggles guys
AROOOOOOOOOOOO
![]()
GO WOOFIES!![]()
Thanks for the shiggles guys
AROOOOOOOOOOOO
![]()
GO WOOFIES!![]()
I would say so. If not two.So since Jboo is apparently going to flip wolf, is it safe to assume we've got at least 1 more wolf to hunt?
Nice soft defense of jboo hereWhy the lynches on jboo? Not saying I think she's village, but I also don't have enough feels that way to think she's wolf, either.
Oh bite me. I wouldn't have soft defended a wolf that was so obviously going down, so close to lynch close. I would've either hardcore tried to save them or put the nail in the coffin.Nice soft defense of jboo here
Finnski:
Why
I do have one more feel
I feel like you need to hop off my dick
I already explained why Jayna. Her vote for dolphin felt off. She tried to pass it off as a joke first and then suddenly had reasoning behind it that she purposely picked a noob to pressure. I wolf hunt by picking up indiscrepencies. I didn’t like this one.
I’m analyzing. Give me a bit.
So aggroOh bite me. I wouldn't have soft defended a wolf that was so obviously going down, so close to lynch close. I would've either hardcore tried to save them or put the nail in the coffin.
And there was much rejoicingFREEDOM!
@Stagg737 I would let Mel answer but this info is out on the thread already so this may answer your questionSo correction I thought I was watched N3 because of the wording of my night results. I got night results from last night that straight up said "You felt someone watching you" so now I KNOW I was watched last night.
Defending MOOSEHello, four pages behind. Random things that stuck out to me, doing a mini post by post.
Why would you do this if you don't like it?
----
Moose reads the exact same she did in the last game to me. I'm not feeling wolf on her. She'd be playing a darn good boob wolf to her village "meta" she set last game if that was the case.
Sketch on AM^this
Your 20 questions and evasive posts like this are annoying me more than normal. It's not end game, but she IS on lynch again.
lynch MOOSE
Not sure much else has to be said here.
Although, @CoffeeQuestionMark did you say what kind of seer you are? What were your seering results on Moose?
lynch Coffee? for now
I haven't been paying enough attention the last few days b/c work has been insane, so I'm off to go ISO all the noobs that keep blending together in my head.
These two posts made me go WTF? First you go out of your way to tag and interrogate Coffee for seer info, and then suddenly she's blending in with other noobs? I don't know if I buy that.Whoops.
unlynch Coffee?
Guess they're blending together even more than I thought they were.
Throwing sketch on AM again.I'm not sure I agree with Dubz's evaluation of the lynch tracking and it making dpmd more sketchy. That alone, maybe? But my ISO yesterday of him(?) really made me think he's village. I could be reading into a few things too much though.
AM's play today still seems much more evasive and obnoxious than normal and I don't know if it's just ticking me off or if it's a significant enough change from her norm to lynch for it. Her 20Qs are at least normally helpful, and I'm not seeing a whole lot of that today
Defending a wolf, AGAIN.I'm not seeing the Snowy lynch but I feel like other people know her better than I do. Going to ISO both of our options here in a sec, but to get my vote on the board,
Lynch lawpy
When there are no other viable lynch options, I'm gonna go with the leader I feel more comfortable lynching. I'm not gonna make a throwaway vote if it means I could save the frontrunner I find more likely to be village.
Gave into pressure from AM just to get AM off her back.Don't know what to tell ya.
Upon isoing....
unlynch lawpy
lynch allie
To really respond to this, I feel like you might have if you actually hadn't quite caught up yet and seen the post restrictor discussion.Oh bite me. I wouldn't have soft defended a wolf that was so obviously going down, so close to lynch close. I would've either hardcore tried to save them or put the nail in the coffin.
I'm getting deja vu here. Someone else said something about AM being more evasive than normal. Was it jboo? Or was it another sporty post?Sketch on AM
Oh here it isAM's play today still seems much more evasive and obnoxious than normal and I don't know if it's just ticking me off or if it's a significant enough change from her norm to lynch for it. Her 20Qs are at least normally helpful, and I'm not seeing a whole lot of that today
The kind that hurts your neck***
Wtf is this sorcery....
***
I have to confess that I have serious beef with the I-25. I managed to run into a 2 hour delay on it at 6 AM once. WhyD6
![]()
Seems like we had all hit the road as construction had started on the top of Pikes Peak. Down the mountain the tour bus went and back to I-25. This time a night traffic can come to a real crawl and even more frustratingly so a screeching halt. While some enjoyed the post restrictions speeking in leet and pig latin some found them straight up annoying and unnecessary. Especially posting upside down. Someone said it was going to be another 3 hours of traffic to Pueblo from south Colorado Springs. "They're lying!" someone proclaimed from the back of the bus.
As the traffic started moving again with congestion gone the bus passed by this lovely tree.Dead is @johnnaboo boo-I-25 post restricting wolf!
![]()
It is now N6. Please get actions in. Adjust player pms. Night close 8am MDT.@JaynaAli - vanillager and blue spruce
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
17. @Stagg737
19. @allieh8607
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
14. @SportPonies
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
@CoffeeQuestionMark
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
I just like that you're trying to retroactively solve your own murder. I'm imagining you as one of those grizzled detectives who worked on the case but never solved it and it still keeps you up at night twelve years laterIt's becoming increasingly clear that no one on my lynch D1 was a wolf (unless Cheezit is playing a very bizarre wolf game) and I just don't know how to feel about it
My knee jerk reaction was that they were afraid of losing one of the two seers, and if there's a debate that one of the two seers is a wolf, I'd imagine they were protecting the one seer that had already effectively caught us 2 wolves.Right now I can't decide if the jailer acted on coffee to protect her or to shut her up
I did not know for certain. Based on some of the stuff that happened between me and coffee and our discussion of the no night kill I figured AM was the blocker, but didn't press her for confirmation.As far as I can tell, the only other non-brownie mention of blocking was from moose, so no way to confirm the message and even then the wolves would know it if AM really did block moose.
@Melchizedek Did you know AM's role? Did she happen to mention any of her previous targets/whether she had been the one to block moose?
-camera pans across a dimly lit street, a figure in a trench coat walks with head down against the light rain. voiceover begins.-I just like that you're trying to retroactively solve your own murder. I'm imagining you as one of those grizzled detectives who worked on the case but never solved it and it still keeps you up at night twelve years later
Why the lynches on jboo? Not saying I think she's village, but I also don't have enough feels that way to think she's wolf, either.
I'm still willing to push the allie lynch from yesterday for the same reasons, regardless of Coffee being buried.
Don't know what to think about specifically Mel, genny, or Kara. Kind of feel like one of the three has to be a wolf, but that's for no logical reason and more just paranoia.
Nvm, started writing this post before the mention about the posting restriction thing. I can totally see it feasible to restrict yourself as a wolf not once, but twice, and try to play the pity card. IF the ability is wolfy, I'm not sure I see a reason that jboo would be restricted twice. I don't think she's really been any particular threat to wolves, in my opinion? Not exactly talkative or anything?
Edit because I was unclear: I don't see a reason she would've been restricted twice if she were a villager. I find the theory of her self-restricting very plausible.
lynch jboo
Feeble attempt at a wolf-on-wolf interaction to try and get Sporty cleared?Sporty has been a big question mark. We haven't really talked much in PM's but she's been just skating by.
Saw it
Unlynch Jboo
Lynch Allie
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.