You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think you’re bluffing.@Melchizedek
Go ahead and lynch me, I'll just cancel it. And then you can tell me tomorrow how I'm so sketchy because I actually have TWO abilities. Or is it THREE? Are you going to claim I'm sending brownies too? 🙄
No I think the brownies were a mod RNG’d item. Stagg was grilling me about them last night but I pointed out that I was village seered and would have had no good reason to block AM.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh I'm back to Lynch cheezit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Changed my mind back to convert hunting
So events that have gone unclaimed: brownie blocking
Stolen vote
I’m vanilla,
SAR has pm abilities
Genny has a lynch redirect/cancel (unclear)
Dubz can send pictures.
I don’t understand where these random events are coming from if not the mods
Stolen vote
I’m vanilla,
SAR has pm abilities
Genny has a lynch redirect/cancel (unclear)
Dubz can send pictures.
I don’t understand where these random events are coming from if not the mods
Official D10 On Our Way to a Four Way Tie?
Lynch Tally
Dubz (1) - SAR
SAR () -
genny (1) - Mel
Mel (1) - Dubz
3/4
Lynch closes in ~4 hours
Dubz (1) - SAR
SAR () -
genny (1) - Mel
Mel (1) - Dubz
3/4
Lynch closes in ~4 hours
Any reason why I would be the convert?Changed my mind back to convert hunting
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I already talked about it yesterday. If you're looking for why they would have converted you specifically, I'm not a mind reader lolAny reason why I would be the convert?
Official D10 On Our Way to a Four Way Tie?Lynch Tally
Dubz (1) - SAR
SAR () -
genny (1) - Mel
Mel (1) - Dubz
3/4
Lynch closes in ~4 hours
![]()
***********
@Karabiner13 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Miranda Senft

***********
*****
I like how I'm dead but still being quoted
*****
Is this what you mean?I think I already talked about it yesterday. If you're looking for why they would have converted you specifically, I'm not a mind reader lol
I mean I can't really tell you how to feel, but keep in mind that you always feel like I'm sketchy so losing a game because of your feels is not the way to go.As for cheezit, I've just gotten weird feelings from him the last few days. Lots of hanging back instead of really driving things. Like, he drove my lynch d1, helped push for moose, and drove MJ's last minute lynch, and since then has been hanging back a lot unless he's called out. Has ended up voting for the same players I've incorrectly voted for a couple times...strikes me as odd. Plus, we know he had access to coffee's info. It seems silly not to pursue it.
As for the other stuff, as of last weekend, I've been busy getting stuff done, working (which you very well know), or otherwise sleeping in to enjoy my summer, hence the showing up last minute. Do you have examples of when I've shown up as people called me out? So if I've been just as wrong and as suspicious of the same people you have been, that makes me a wolf?
I'm not feeling super confident about the way you've been so wishy washy and all over the place since Kara's death. First about the Sporty lynch, and now about convert v.s. original.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh I don't have the time or energy to argue with you about it, or to explain why someone who has no clue what's going on might be wishy washy. Feels are what I've got so feels are what you get. You want to lynch me for it go right ahead, you'll be wrong again.Is this what you mean?
I mean I can't really tell you how to feel, but keep in mind that you always feel like I'm sketchy so losing a game because of your feels is not the way to go.
As for the other stuff, as of last weekend, I've been busy getting stuff done, working (which you very well know), or otherwise sleeping in to enjoy my summer, hence the showing up last minute. Do you have examples of when I've shown up as people called me out? So if I've been just as wrong and as suspicious of the same people you have been, that makes me a wolf?
I'm not feeling super confident about the way you've been so wishy washy and all over the place since Kara's death. First about the Sporty lynch, and now about convert v.s. original.
Why is it you’re only ready to cancel it if you’re the one being lynched? Would t it theoretically be better for village if you cancelled it anyway and gave us another day an a smaller suspect pool to figure it out?@Melchizedek
Go ahead and lynch me, I'll just cancel it. And then you can tell me tomorrow how I'm so sketchy because I actually have TWO abilities. Or is it THREE? Are you going to claim I'm sending brownies too? 🙄
lynch SAR
unless some stuff happens
unless some stuff happens
Yes. I said this to WZ earlier in PM. But I figured I'd give us the day to talk about it first. I'm also hoping SAR will respond to my PM.Why is it you’re only ready to cancel it if you’re the one being lynched? Would t it theoretically be better for village if you cancelled it anyway and gave us another day an a smaller suspect pool to figure it out?
I forgot I also said it on thread. And here I was going to give you village points for suggesting it.Why is it you’re only ready to cancel it if you’re the one being lynched? Would t it theoretically be better for village if you cancelled it anyway and gave us another day an a smaller suspect pool to figure it out?
I've been waiting for you to drop a vote. I'm completely clueless right now and seriously thinking about just canceling lynch so we can try again tomorrow with slightly better odds.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch SAR
unless some stuff happens
Yes. I said this to WZ earlier in PM. But I figured I'd give us the day to talk about it first. I'm also hoping SAR will respond to my PM.
Care to elaborate on "some stuff"? We're late enough in the game I don't think it's worth being cryptic.
Care to elaborate on "some stuff"? We're late enough in the game I don't think it's worth being cryptic.
idk, stuff? cancellations? wild, last-minute accusations?
![]()
idk, stuff? cancellations? wild, last-minute accusations?
Ah, so the 20 questions you are suddenly grilling me in pm won't change your mind? Because again, still village. Been village the whole time
![]()
idk, stuff? cancellations? wild, last-minute accusations?
"butt stuff" is what I say to my techs when I bring a dog with full AGs back to the treatment area, and they ask what we're doing with him.
also, if you google pictures of AGs, you learn that people do truly disgusting things on their kitchen counters with their small dogs while they're not wearing any gloves or even using paper towels at least.
Unlynch dubz lynch genny
Because I don't like how she told me in pms that she would use her lynch cancel today but only right at lynch close to see how people scramble. That is way too easy of a wolf move or a move where she could be bluffing and we have no way to know
Because I don't like how she told me in pms that she would use her lynch cancel today but only right at lynch close to see how people scramble. That is way too easy of a wolf move or a move where she could be bluffing and we have no way to know
![]()
"butt stuff" is what I say to my techs when I bring a dog with full AGs back to the treatment area, and they ask what we're doing with him.
also, if you google pictures of AGs, you learn that people do truly disgusting things on their kitchen counters with their small dogs while they're not wearing any gloves or even using paper towels at least.
*******
Nom nom nom
*******
Now who's the perv?*******
Nom nom nom
*******

Unlynch dubz lynch genny
Because I don't like how she told me in pms that she would use her lynch cancel today but only right at lynch close to see how people scramble. That is way too easy of a wolf move or a move where she could be bluffing and we have no way to know
What are you going to do tomorrow? Is it going to change your mind if I cancel lynch today? Would you be voting for someone else then?
I could just let you lynch me and hand the wolves the win.
I could just let you lynch me and hand the wolves the win.
If you're village that would just be poor sport.
As for what I'm going to do tomorrow: I'm going to have a 50/50 chance at correctly identifying the wolf compared to today at 33%. I'll take better odds.
You talked about this yourself earlier. Frankly, I'm starting to feel actually sketchy of you rather than just trying to force you to use your ability in literally the only way it will be useful.
You wanted me to trust you to use your ability in the last moment. But that seems like a very, very silly thing to ask in ww. I have literally no reason to trust you and every reason not to. You have a 33% chance of being a wolf.

If I wasn't village, it wouldn't be a wolf win, would it? 😉If you're village that would just be poor sport.
If no one really wants to talk, I might as well just do it now. But the things that people say in the process of coming to a decision on who to lynch are what helps the village, and instead of saying you'd work with me on it, you opted to go public and lynch me. I had a list of sketchy people I sent to you and Jayna in PM a while ago... and you're the last person on it who's still alive. I'm still thinking about it.
If no one really wants to talk, I might as well just do it now. But the things that people say in the process of coming to a decision on who to lynch are what helps the village, and instead of saying you'd work with me on it, you opted to go public and lynch me.
Ok but you never really offered for me to "work with you on it". All your pms to me today have been accusing and somewhat aggressive. So I read your 'strategy' message as basically you were going to keep lynching me and I had to trust that you would use your ability. If you are village then you should be able to understand that leaving everyone's fate up to a last minute scramble where you may or may not use this rumoured ability is a pretty terrible game of russian roulette for village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@dpmd is this safe?![]()
"butt stuff" is what I say to my techs when I bring a dog with full AGs back to the treatment area, and they ask what we're doing with him.
also, if you google pictures of AGs, you learn that people do truly disgusting things on their kitchen counters with their small dogs while they're not wearing any gloves or even using paper towels at least.
*****************************************************
Unofficial D10 Lynch Tally
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - genny
genny (2) - Mel, SAR
Mel (1) - Dubz
Lynch closes in ~30 minutes
*****************************************************
Unofficial D10 Lynch Tally
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - genny
genny (2) - Mel, SAR
Mel (1) - Dubz
Lynch closes in ~30 minutes
*****************************************************
Well... This was uneventful.
Official D10 Prepare to be Haunted Lynch Tally-check your votes.
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - genny
genny (2) - Mel, SAR
Mel (1) - Dubz
Lynch closed.
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - genny
genny (2) - Mel, SAR
Mel (1) - Dubz
Lynch closed.
D10
The travelers refreshed by the rejuvenating hot springs returned to the bus to continue on their journey. Some were growing weary though. Someone was getting their fill of horror from reading The Shining by Stephen King. The bus puttered down the road to Estes Park where it parked for the night at where else but the Stanley Hotel! "Welcome to your stay for the night!" announced the tour guides. Quite a few tourists shook as they secured their things tightly troddding off to their room for the night hoping nothing would happen.
It is now N10. Close 8am MDT.
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
Abandoned
Springfield
11. @WildZoo
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
(empty)
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer
6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
The travelers refreshed by the rejuvenating hot springs returned to the bus to continue on their journey. Some were growing weary though. Someone was getting their fill of horror from reading The Shining by Stephen King. The bus puttered down the road to Estes Park where it parked for the night at where else but the Stanley Hotel! "Welcome to your stay for the night!" announced the tour guides. Quite a few tourists shook as they secured their things tightly troddding off to their room for the night hoping nothing would happen.
Lynched is no one. Lynch was cancelled. Now get to bed but get your night actions in first please!
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
Abandoned
Springfield
11. @WildZoo
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
(empty)
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer
6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
**********
😴
**********
😴
**********
Night Closed
N10
As the morning sun rose so did the tourists. No one got much sleep last night too afraid of what might happen. Many players heard the hauntings and creaks throughout the hotel. Looking into the past the players found Lawper, dpmd, and finski having a hoorah with Stagg. What were they doing? Guess we will find out today.
WZ was the only one who found comfort in sleeping last night. She was exhausted and too tired to care what happened. As she drug her stuff into her room to settle in for the night she seemed to have forgotten to lock her door.
@WildZoo -CSU and villager who could send one piece of information via mods to one player per night
As everyone filed back on the bus not everything seemed the same, but no one could quite put their finger on it. The tour guides having slept well at a Holiday Inn greeted everyone with giant smiles as they geared up for today's adventure.
It is now D11. Close 8pm MDT.
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
Abandoned
Springfield
3. @Melchizedek
9. @Lawper
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
(empty)
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer
6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
11. @youngkal / @WildZoo - info messenger
As the morning sun rose so did the tourists. No one got much sleep last night too afraid of what might happen. Many players heard the hauntings and creaks throughout the hotel. Looking into the past the players found Lawper, dpmd, and finski having a hoorah with Stagg. What were they doing? Guess we will find out today.
@Lawper @dpmd @finnickthedog / @SkiOtter
@WildZoo -CSU and villager who could send one piece of information via mods to one player per night
It is now D11. Close 8pm MDT.
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
Abandoned
Springfield
3. @Melchizedek
9. @Lawper
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
(empty)
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer
6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
11. @youngkal / @WildZoo - info messenger
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******
Ah sweet, sweet death. Go village!!
*******
Ah sweet, sweet death. Go village!!
*******
****

****

****
lynch mel
Lynch SAR
D11 Official Lynch Tally- Are We There Yet?
Mel (1)- Genny
SAR (1) -Mel
2/6
Deadline ~11.5 hours
Mel (1)- Genny
SAR (1) -Mel
2/6
Deadline ~11.5 hours
lynch mel
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think SAR killed Dubz and kept me and Genny around because I defended SAR yesterday and she expected me to vote genny again. Getting weird feels from the way she was agreeing with me yesterday about the convert vs original and then switched to be on the same side.
Anyone care to explain why me out of the trio?
Anyone care to explain why me out of the trio?
I think SAR killed Dubz and kept me and Genny around because I defended SAR yesterday and she expected me to vote genny again. Getting weird feels from the way she was agreeing with me yesterday about the convert vs original and then switched to be on the same side.
Anyone care to explain why me out of the trio?
I was suspicious of dubz yesterday and only changed my vote to ensure genny used her lynch cancel ability. It would make 0 sense for me to push dubz and then kill her. Again, still village.
And welcome back, to the three returnees!
Dubz voted you yesterday, and it looked like SAR and I had a fight. I've been saying for a while now that I thought Dubz was village, so I wasn't going to vote for her if she was still around. I think you killed Dubz, and planned to let SAR and I argue it out again, and you could just go with whoever seemed most convincing.I think SAR killed Dubz and kept me and Genny around because I defended SAR yesterday and she expected me to vote genny again. Getting weird feels from the way she was agreeing with me yesterday about the convert vs original and then switched to be on the same side.
Anyone care to explain why me out of the trio?
You’d do it specifically for this nice little WIFOM that’s been set up.I was suspicious of dubz yesterday and only changed my vote to ensure genny used her lynch cancel ability. It would make 0 sense for me to push dubz and then kill her. Again, still village.
And welcome back, to the three returnees!
Except you’re forgetting that I’ve been waiting for the delayed rezz’s to kick in. If I were trying to do what you are suggesting, I would fully expect two veterans to see right through that tactic.Dubz voted you yesterday, and it looked like SAR and I had a fight. I've been saying for a while now that I thought Dubz was village, so I wasn't going to vote for her if she was still around. I think you killed Dubz, and planned to let SAR and I argue it out again, and you could just go with whoever seemed most convincing.
And you underestimate my ego if you think I wouldn’t try to start and end the game with a Dubz lynch XD
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K