WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As for cheezit, I've just gotten weird feelings from him the last few days. Lots of hanging back instead of really driving things. Like, he drove my lynch d1, helped push for moose, and drove MJ's last minute lynch, and since then has been hanging back a lot unless he's called out. Has ended up voting for the same players I've incorrectly voted for a couple times...strikes me as odd. Plus, we know he had access to coffee's info. It seems silly not to pursue it.

I know Allie seered him, or at least he and stagg claim she did, but idk. I'm goin on feels at the moment, and Kara burying sporty to clear her just doesn't feel right. Feels like a trap.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm straight up out of feels.

Would be okay with sporty, but admittedly that feels too easy and ugh

Could go for dubz because there was nothing inherently villagery about her ability but idk we are just too often on the same wavelength

Kinda want to vote for Mel because he knee the power roles to aome extent before they went down. But analyzing game play so far, would be a really weird wolf game

All of those are assuming a last original, not a convert. If it's a convert, I'm juat screwed

The issue I have here is that everyone has been sitting on the feeling of "Sporty is sketchy" for several days now and haven't taken time to really look at the game as a whole anymore. It's making it real easy for the last wolf to drive an easy lynch and make it appear to be on accident

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's not Dubz, then I got nothing for any of you.

But between her recent play and the fact that noobs often do get overwhelmed as wolves and ask for subs just like YK did... she's the best option I've got for you all right now.

How do you explain the day 1 tally, shortly before that last-minute switch to the original WZ? :
Official D1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (3) - AM, SAR, genny
Paws (1) - kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara () -
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (1) - Sporty
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (2) - Stagg, Paws
WZ (4) - allie, Mel, Pippy, YK
FS () -
Kal (5) - Snowy, lawpy, MJ, WZ, Finski
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

24/25 voting
Lynch close in ~8 minutes
You think the wolves were going to let YK go down on day 1 with a spread like that?

Reactions: 1 user
How do you explain the day 1 tally, shortly before that last-minute switch to the original WZ? :

You think the wolves were going to let YK go down on day 1 with a spread like that?
How many wolves were on Dubz by the end of the flip? If all or most of them flipped to her, it's certainly still feasible.

Additionally, question for everyone. If not me, who do you think the wolf is? Because like, preferably, let's lynch them tonight. But if you're really intent on lynching me, get your plan B ready. You're gonna need it.

Also hey uh question. Anyone come up with a theory as to why Kara lynched herself yesterday if the game is still going? Gotta be a reason that we don't know about.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, did we find out where the brownies were coming from? Did I miss that?
I find it likely that they're village, considering I've been given them twice. And I'm uh... ya know.. village.

unlynch Dubz
lynch Mel

because I won't be on much more before lynch close and if someone wants to flip and make this a neat-o tie, I'm always on board for those.

I find it likely that they're village, considering I've been given them twice. And I'm uh... ya know.. village.

unlynch Dubz
lynch Mel

because I won't be on much more before lynch close and if someone wants to flip and make this a neat-o tie, I'm always on board for those.
At least give us a wolf brag before you go.

So here's a thought I'm going to throw out there.

If we're assuming that everyone is being truthful about their abilities, we've identified all of the known abilities except the lynch switch that happened during the Snowy/Lawper lynch. Especially since it was used to move a vote off of Snowy and onto Law to cause a tie. I know people have said not to use some abilities as gauging whether someone is wolf or not, but I feel like whoever has the vote switch power is a wolf. There's only one remaining person that I really believe isn't wolf and I've confirmed their ability. Mel is claiming village. That means Sporty is the only person who hasn't stated anything about their ability as far as I can remember.

We also haven't/can't confirm Genny's power without cancelling a lynch, which would basically just give the wolves another free night kill (seems convenient to me). We also haven't confirmed my ability, but I've fully revealed it to 2 people now and am willing to reveal in thread as I don't think it will make a difference at this point.

So here's a thought I'm going to throw out there.

If we're assuming that everyone is being truthful about their abilities, we've identified all of the known abilities except the lynch switch that happened during the Snowy/Lawper lynch. Especially since it was used to move a vote off of Snowy and onto Law to cause a tie. I know people have said not to use some abilities as gauging whether someone is wolf or not, but I feel like whoever has the vote switch power is a wolf. There's only one remaining person that I really believe isn't wolf and I've confirmed their ability. Mel is claiming village. That means Sporty is the only person who hasn't stated anything about their ability as far as I can remember.

We also haven't/can't confirm Genny's power without cancelling a lynch, which would basically just give the wolves another free night kill (seems convenient to me). We also haven't confirmed my ability, but I've fully revealed it to 2 people now and am willing to reveal in thread as I don't think it will make a difference at this point.
I claimed vanilla as well, a long time ago. Mel must be the lynch switcher. Or genny is, and she claimed lynch cancellation to cover up her more sketchy lynch ability.

And that was a good call; I forgot about that happening.

I posted this on Tuesday.

Well heck why don't I just role reveal now and maybe we can have some productive things done tomorrow....

I am vanilla and the Manitou Incline. Let me check the rules because I can't remember if I can copy mod PMs in this game.
I cannot express how much I hate when I don't know what page the actual game starts on...

Now that I went through that mess on mobile.... here ya all go. My role PM:

"You see that little strip without trees? That's the Manitou Incline, what we Coloradans do for fun. Yes we are crazy. An old rail track up a mountain has been revised into our extreme exercise. Only a mile hike, you may think you're going to die though ganing 2,000 feet in elevation over the mile. Think you are fit? The fastest time on the incline was set by Joseph Gray at 17 minutes and 45 seconds. If you're lucky you may run into Olympians while you're on trail. You are village."

If it’s not SP (big IF) then I’m going to be forced to think conversion....
And if that’s the case....we’ll i have some stuff from Kara’s PM when she was trying to screw with my head that we could dig through.

If it’s not SP (big IF) then I’m going to be forced to think conversion....
And if that’s the case....we’ll i have some stuff from Kara’s PM when she was trying to screw with my head that we could dig through.

Or my tin foil house theory about you may not be as bats*** crazy as I thought it was...

Edit: Tin foil house because there's too much foil with that theory to make a hat out of.

Lynch closed.
D9 Offical Lynch Tally We Are All Going Down in Flames-check your votes!

Sporty (4)
- stagg, mel, genny, sar
Mel (2) - dubz, SP

6/6
P.S. Sorry this image is so large (The 417 fire over by Durango currently)
416-fire_0.PNG

Last edited:
Or my tin foil house theory about you may not be as bats*** crazy as I thought it was...

Edit: Tin foil house because there's too much foil with that theory to make a hat out of.
Ah you think tin-foil is your ally? You merely adopted the tin-foil. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see logic until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Reactions: 1 users
D9
Manitou%20firefighters%20issue%20alert%20to%20Incline%20hikers20170705004250_7365250_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Leaving Durango as there's a forest fire the tour bus headed back to Colorado Springs. Man that's a popular spot! Sporty kept saying I'm not the one you want! I'm the Manitou Incline! Lost at where to turn everyone reverted back to a lynch they had once pursured. Once the bus stopped the tourists filed out in a much shorter line than when their tour had once began. They started their treck up the 2000 ft elevation gain in the short mile. Before we knew it the tour giudes had to stop not even 1/4 way up the mountain...:mad:Everyone was huffing and puffing (silly out of staters :smack:). Sporty however cheered everyone on to keep going and don't punish her for this crazy and insane workout. Someone else retorted that maybe the tour guides don't like this insane workout either!
@SportPonies - a vanillager and manitou incline
It is now N9. Night close 8am MDT.
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned

Cortez
Abandoned

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
17. @Stagg737
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager

Reactions: 1 user
D9
Manitou%20firefighters%20issue%20alert%20to%20Incline%20hikers20170705004250_7365250_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Leaving Durango as there's a forest fire the tour bus headed back to Colorado Springs. Man that's a popular spot! Sporty kept saying I'm not the one you want! I'm the Manitou Incline! Lost at where to turn everyone reverted back to a lynch they had once pursured. Once the bus stopped the tourists filed out in a much shorter line than when their tour had once began. They started their treck up the 2000 ft elevation gain in the short mile. Before we knew it the tour giudes had to stop not even 1/4 way up the mountain...:mad:Everyone was huffing and puffing (silly out of staters :smack:). Sporty however cheered everyone on to keep going and don't punish her for this crazy and insane workout. Someone else retorted that maybe the tour guides don't like this insane workout either!
@SportPonies - a vanillager and manitou incline
It is now N9. Night close 8am MDT.
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned

Cortez
Abandoned

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
17. @Stagg737
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager

2bwf8x.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Well eff. I guess we're doing this.

Here's the PM that Kara started with me yesterday:

Oh my wonderful lover of tin foil hat theories.

Are you sure I got all my ability info from thread? Did you have a good talk with koffee? Seems you were pushing for dpmd's info but didn't get it. Might there just be an evesdropping ability? How about your conversation with allie? Pippy was seered the night she died wasn't she?

You didn't suspect me of killing dolphin cause her pm partners didn't have her role info but AM sure did. Oh, that was a wonderful piece of info to read.

You think killing me will end the game? lol. You are so naive. Mixy decided to try something different. A conversion upon being lynched given to the last original wolf. A little bit like the hot potato wolf in PBC's Veronica Mars. Not sure it will be received well but sure helps wolves considering there were 2 seers. I know who I would choose, do you?
:grumpy:

You’re evil. Are you torturing Stagg too or just me because I killed you D1 in TLM?
why so sad? Don't you enjoy puzzles?
I wonder why finnski was the 2nd one on me when she's my convert? Oh, did I say finnski is my convert, my bad
maybe you're my puppet doing my bidding. I do so love torturing you mel. I mean who better to convert than the only person left alive that the village seer cleared?
what happens when someone doesn't know they've become a convert. What happens to a person who is left underground when I die? Is there something more to the burying I wonder?

what mel, back to ignoring me so soon?
You don't get the satisfaction of watching me panic if there's no reason to panic :p
*****This is the point I just straight up started ignoring her*****
Okay so maybe you're thinking it isn't little finnski. Are you so sure about Stagg? Wouldn't it be poetic if you were surrounded by wolves just like you did to poor YK? Besides, we've known his ability for a while now....why do you think most of the wolves have gone down so quietly?

You might be ignoring me mel, but I know you're at least reading what I say.

Fine you don't believe me that its Stagg. Did you think about Dubz? I do so love wolfing with dubz. It's always been a dream of mine. It's no wonder we were on the same wavelength :laugh: even though I'll be dead, at least we'll have been part of the same wolf pack. Yes she's the obvious choice for convert, but do you really want to play that WIFOM game?

Come on, play the game, its no fun to be the outted wolf if you won't talk to me. Where's all that sarcasm and wit you say you have :p

Hmm genny hasn't really been on a lot of people's radar. Maybe I'll go with her? She is quite the excellent wolf you know...

You're familiar with how dangerous PM's are, so can you imagine the damage SAR could do with her ability?

and then closer to lynch close she said she told Stagg that she was going to convert him and that he said this:
"I don't think you can, but as long as I win I don't care how. I'll take the shameful victory, lol."

She quoted that into our PM and I couldn't quote the quote so I just copy pasted what she says that Stagg said.

There's a lot of inconsistencies in what she said. For example at one point she says that the conversion happens after she dies, but then she says that if she converts Stagg, I'd be surrounded by wolves, which doesn't make sense because she'd be dead and I'd only be next to one wolf. Idk, I wanted to ignore the whole conversion thing because outted wolf and all but I think its time to dig into what she's said and see if there's a lead in there somewhere.

Well eff. I guess we're doing this.

Here's the PM that Kara started with me yesterday:

*****This is the point I just straight up started ignoring her*****

and then closer to lynch close she said she told Stagg that she was going to convert him and that he said this:
"I don't think you can, but as long as I win I don't care how. I'll take the shameful victory, lol."

She quoted that into our PM and I couldn't quote the quote so I just copy pasted what she says that Stagg said.

There's a lot of inconsistencies in what she said. For example at one point she says that the conversion happens after she dies, but then she says that if she converts Stagg, I'd be surrounded by wolves, which doesn't make sense because she'd be dead and I'd only be next to one wolf. Idk, I wanted to ignore the whole conversion thing because outted wolf and all but I think its time to dig into what she's said and see if there's a lead in there somewhere.
I refuse to read this

After 60+ pages of game I'd forgotten about both of those. I'm actually fine with my vote. But depending on what Sporty flips it means at least 1 person has been lying.
No, really? There's a liar up in here? Who would have thought :laugh:

Cheezit you need to stop because whatever Kara said to you in PM is just going to lead us all in a WIFOM circle. She's smart and she knows exactly what she's doing with that kind of thing.

Hence I refuse to read it.