WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
me rn:
HZSi.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Cheezit you need to stop because whatever Kara said to you in PM is just going to lead us all in a WIFOM circle. She's smart and she knows exactly what she's doing with that kind of thing.

Hence I refuse to read it.
Then YOU tell me how to start this convert hunt because I have no other leads to go on, and I'm just trying to find somewhere to start

Members don't see this ad :)
No, really? There's a liar up in here? Who would have thought :laugh:

Yea, but now that Sporty flipped village we know there's 2 for sure, even with my misreads of past posts. Unless there's a wolf ability with multiple aspects or something that is completely outside of what I'd imagine could be legit, but idk about that.

Cheezit you need to stop because whatever Kara said to you in PM is just going to lead us all in a WIFOM circle. She's smart and she knows exactly what she's doing with that kind of thing.

Hence I refuse to read it.

I read it and was about to say it's basically a big one-person WIFOM circle-jerk.

Read the thread, see how you feel lol
You want to know how I feel? For starters I don't like that you were so gung-ho ready to lynch SP and then suddenly did a 180. It sounds like you knew she was village and wanted to be able to say "I wasn't on that lynch" to get village cred

Yea, but now that Sporty flipped village we know there's 2 for sure, even with my misreads of past posts. Unless there's a wolf ability with multiple aspects or something that is completely outside of what I'd imagine could be legit, but idk about that.
Idk, maybe genny's lynch cancel has a secret lynch manipulation aspect. Maybe a vanilla would gain an ability upon conversion. Maybe you lied about your ability.

Idk, maybe genny's lynch cancel has a secret lynch manipulation aspect. Maybe a vanilla would gain an ability upon conversion. Maybe you lied about your ability.

Like I said, I'm still fine with role revealing. I'd like a question answered in PMs before I say more though.

You want to know how I feel? For starters I don't like that you were so gung-ho ready to lynch SP and then suddenly did a 180. It sounds like you knew she was village and wanted to be able to say "I wasn't on that lynch" to get village cred
Color me not surprised
But you should know I tend to reassess when it gets to endgame. And you should also know I was Kara's mentor, and we wolf similarly. Silencing her packmate didn't feel like something she would do.

Oh and finnski tracked me last night. They would have seen me sending stagg a message I guess. Only mentioning it in case it matters to anyone that night actions still occur prior to death, or at least tracking did.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well eff. I guess we're doing this.

Here's the PM that Kara started with me yesterday:

*****This is the point I just straight up started ignoring her*****

and then closer to lynch close she said she told Stagg that she was going to convert him and that he said this:
"I don't think you can, but as long as I win I don't care how. I'll take the shameful victory, lol."

She quoted that into our PM and I couldn't quote the quote so I just copy pasted what she says that Stagg said.

There's a lot of inconsistencies in what she said. For example at one point she says that the conversion happens after she dies, but then she says that if she converts Stagg, I'd be surrounded by wolves, which doesn't make sense because she'd be dead and I'd only be next to one wolf. Idk, I wanted to ignore the whole conversion thing because outted wolf and all but I think its time to dig into what she's said and see if there's a lead in there somewhere.

@Karabiner13 I love you :laugh:

Oh and finnski tracked me last night. They would have seen me sending stagg a message I guess. Only mentioning it in case it matters to anyone that night actions still occur prior to death, or at least tracking did.
This doesn't do us any good because we don't know what the results of that tracking were?

Alright, I need to run a few things by the group. First, have their been "random" items that have been implemented by the mods to provide game balance before? I'm PM'ing with multiple people and someone made the suggestion that brownies could be a random item generated to balance out that wolves had weaker powers this game. Second, is it more likely that there are 2 of these same items floating around, or more likely that someone has an ability that allows them to use 2 in one night?

N9
world-s-largest-hot-springs.jpg
Ever heard of Defiance, Colorado? It's a town of just under 10,000 people on the Western Slope, but it's a popular tourist destination because of its hot springs. You might recognize it better by its current name, Glenwood Springs. The town hosts the world's largest hot mineral springs pool, kept at a toasty 93°F. Mods and players alike gladly took the chance to relax. Not all was peachy keen, however. Someone was missing. His body eventually was found on the banks of the nearby Colorado River. Too bad he never got the chance to try the hot springs.
vaca-29-of-37-1024x683.jpg

@Stagg737, Hanging Lake, a villager who could rez 3 players
The springs could only do so much to ease the tension. The tourists became antsy as they realized this might be their last chance to stop the kills and save the state from a werewolf infestation.

Mt. Elbert

Abandoned

Cortez
Abandoned

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer

Ok. If I go by thr assumption that Mel was cleared village by allie (and has not bren converted since) and that genny was seered by coffee to prove her ability - and she didn't use it yet which doesnt feel wolfy to me - I'm going to go with

Lynch dubz

To start. I have to go back and re read some things though. Could this just be because I'm salty I never got a night message? Maybe

Ok. If I go by thr assumption that Mel was cleared village by allie (and has not bren converted since) and that genny was seered by coffee to prove her ability - and she didn't use it yet which doesnt feel wolfy to me - I'm going to go with

Lynch dubz

To start. I have to go back and re read some things though. Could this just be because I'm salty I never got a night message? Maybe
Occam’s Razor says there was no convert.
Experience with this game says there was probably a convert.
I was combing through the write ups last night and I’m trying to find any hint that there was a conversion and didn’t see anything that immediately jumped out at me. Did anyone else?

Occam’s Razor says there was no convert.
Experience with this game says there was probably a convert.
I was combing through the write ups last night and I’m trying to find any hint that there was a conversion and didn’t see anything that immediately jumped out at me. Did anyone else?

I did not either.

I did not either.
I also haven't been able to find anything

And, side note, wtf is with the abilities not being used this game I don't understand...
So we’re either looking at an end game convert or still an original?

Yes I’m confused why Stagg didn’t use his ability and give us a few more days to figure this out, but also keeping in mind that the mods apparently told him that he could use it after his death too?

So we’re either looking at an end game convert or still an original?

Yes I’m confused why Stagg didn’t use his ability and give us a few more days to figure this out, but also keeping in mind that the mods apparently told him that he could use it after his death too?
My mind is now leaning towards original again

I was pming with Stagg yesterday and he told me his reasonings and they are good ones. I can share later tonight on thread. I'm just checking in between errands right now

Dubs, I'm still village and have been all along so lynching me won't get village the win.

Ok. For some reason stagg thought you had gotten them the same night. Nevermind.

Unlynch SAR

I thought so at first too - I think I get easily confused when I go back and try to see what's happened to me haha. Still playing this game without a spreadsheet so it goes by memory which is terrible at best

My mind is now leaning towards original again
If that’s the case I don’t think SAR is the original, I got a village read from her early on and not much has changed. My bet is on Genny because of her ability, but I’m confused what coffee meant by lynch redirection.
@genny can we hear from you?

If that’s the case I don’t think SAR is the original, I got a village read from her early on and not much has changed. My bet is on Genny because of her ability, but I’m confused what coffee meant by lynch redirection.
@genny can we hear from you?
I've been waiting for you to drop a vote. I'm completely clueless right now and seriously thinking about just canceling lynch so we can try again tomorrow with slightly better odds.

She said I had a cancellation, the quote is right there. Jeez.
Am I misreading the post that I quoted then?
It’s possible that coffee got your ability and didn’t understand if it was a redirect or a cancel hence the discrepancy. But here’s my theory:
Genny has a lynch vote redirect, that’s why allie’s vote was stolen. Genny used the stolen vote to keep allie’s vote on Lawper and keep snowy from being lynched)

Lynch genny

Am I misreading the post that I quoted then?
It’s possible that coffee got your ability and didn’t understand if it was a redirect or a cancel hence the discrepancy. But here’s my theory:
Genny has a lynch vote redirect, that’s why allie’s vote was stolen. Genny used the stolen vote to keep allie’s vote on Lawper and keep snowy from being lynched)

Lynch genny
I read it as the "she" in that quote is SAR, and the "they" is the wolves. SAR started the jboo lynch, and Coffee said "In fact, she started jboo lynch". She's not talking about me. I wasn't even on the jboo lynch, I wasn't around.