You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Then YOU tell me how to start this convert hunt because I have no other leads to go on, and I'm just trying to find somewhere to startCheezit you need to stop because whatever Kara said to you in PM is just going to lead us all in a WIFOM circle. She's smart and she knows exactly what she's doing with that kind of thing.
Hence I refuse to read it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Read the thread, see how you feel lolThen YOU tell me how to start this convert hunt because I have no other leads to go on, and I'm just trying to find somewhere to start
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, really? There's a liar up in here? Who would have thought![]()
Yea, but now that Sporty flipped village we know there's 2 for sure, even with my misreads of past posts. Unless there's a wolf ability with multiple aspects or something that is completely outside of what I'd imagine could be legit, but idk about that.
Cheezit you need to stop because whatever Kara said to you in PM is just going to lead us all in a WIFOM circle. She's smart and she knows exactly what she's doing with that kind of thing.
Hence I refuse to read it.
I read it and was about to say it's basically a big one-person WIFOM circle-jerk.
********
Is there a dead chat?
********
Is there a dead chat?
********
You want to know how I feel? For starters I don't like that you were so gung-ho ready to lynch SP and then suddenly did a 180. It sounds like you knew she was village and wanted to be able to say "I wasn't on that lynch" to get village credRead the thread, see how you feel lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk, maybe genny's lynch cancel has a secret lynch manipulation aspect. Maybe a vanilla would gain an ability upon conversion. Maybe you lied about your ability.Yea, but now that Sporty flipped village we know there's 2 for sure, even with my misreads of past posts. Unless there's a wolf ability with multiple aspects or something that is completely outside of what I'd imagine could be legit, but idk about that.
Idk, maybe genny's lynch cancel has a secret lynch manipulation aspect. Maybe a vanilla would gain an ability upon conversion. Maybe you lied about your ability.
Like I said, I'm still fine with role revealing. I'd like a question answered in PMs before I say more though.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Color me not surprisedYou want to know how I feel? For starters I don't like that you were so gung-ho ready to lynch SP and then suddenly did a 180. It sounds like you knew she was village and wanted to be able to say "I wasn't on that lynch" to get village cred
But you should know I tend to reassess when it gets to endgame. And you should also know I was Kara's mentor, and we wolf similarly. Silencing her packmate didn't feel like something she would do.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And lol at me claiming village cred for anything. Pretty sure since I've already been on like 5 village lynches it wouldn't matter at all if I happened to miss one.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh and finnski tracked me last night. They would have seen me sending stagg a message I guess. Only mentioning it in case it matters to anyone that night actions still occur prior to death, or at least tracking did.
Contingency Lynch Mel
Well eff. I guess we're doing this.
Here's the PM that Kara started with me yesterday:
*****This is the point I just straight up started ignoring her*****
and then closer to lynch close she said she told Stagg that she was going to convert him and that he said this:
"I don't think you can, but as long as I win I don't care how. I'll take the shameful victory, lol."
She quoted that into our PM and I couldn't quote the quote so I just copy pasted what she says that Stagg said.
There's a lot of inconsistencies in what she said. For example at one point she says that the conversion happens after she dies, but then she says that if she converts Stagg, I'd be surrounded by wolves, which doesn't make sense because she'd be dead and I'd only be next to one wolf. Idk, I wanted to ignore the whole conversion thing because outted wolf and all but I think its time to dig into what she's said and see if there's a lead in there somewhere.
************
@Karabiner13 I love you

************
This doesn't do us any good because we don't know what the results of that tracking were?Oh and finnski tracked me last night. They would have seen me sending stagg a message I guess. Only mentioning it in case it matters to anyone that night actions still occur prior to death, or at least tracking did.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************
I may need to borrow some of your popcorn
*********
******
Could you get us some soda? It still has caffeine so it's close enough to coffee ☕
Coffee with popcorn gives me indigestion.
******.
I don't drink soda
Can I interest you in a red bull?
Or a bread bowl?
****
*********
I don't drink soda
Can I interest you in a red bull?
Or a bread bowl?
****.
I’ll take a bread bowl pls. With some baked potato soup pls.
*****
*********
I’ll take a bread bowl pls. With some baked potato soup pls.
*****.
yes i make.
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That wasn't the point of the post, read the last sentenceThis doesn't do us any good because we don't know what the results of that tracking were?
Alright, I need to run a few things by the group. First, have their been "random" items that have been implemented by the mods to provide game balance before? I'm PM'ing with multiple people and someone made the suggestion that brownies could be a random item generated to balance out that wolves had weaker powers this game. Second, is it more likely that there are 2 of these same items floating around, or more likely that someone has an ability that allows them to use 2 in one night?
The more I think about it, the more this makes sense:
Unlynch Mel
Contingency lynch Genny
Unlynch Mel
Contingency lynch Genny
Night closed, results pending
also may take a while, I'm eating breakfast
also may take a while, I'm eating breakfast
*****
*****
*****
N9
Ever heard of Defiance, Colorado? It's a town of just under 10,000 people on the Western Slope, but it's a popular tourist destination because of its hot springs. You might recognize it better by its current name, Glenwood Springs. The town hosts the world's largest hot mineral springs pool, kept at a toasty 93°F. Mods and players alike gladly took the chance to relax. Not all was peachy keen, however. Someone was missing. His body eventually was found on the banks of the nearby Colorado River. Too bad he never got the chance to try the hot springs.
@Stagg737, Hanging Lake, a villager who could rez 3 players
The springs could only do so much to ease the tension. The tourists became antsy as they realized this might be their last chance to stop the kills and save the state from a werewolf infestation.
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
Abandoned
Springfield
11. @WildZoo
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
(empty)
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer
6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
@Stagg737, Hanging Lake, a villager who could rez 3 players
Mt. Elbert
Abandoned
Cortez
Abandoned
Springfield
11. @WildZoo
3. @Melchizedek
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
Abandoned
Buried somewhere in no man's land
(empty)
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker
13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer
6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
***N9
Dead is @Stagg737, Hanging Lake, a villager who could rez 3 players
But, but, but...
Also Glenwood springs is awesome
***
*****
Oh look, Hanging Lake. Actually been there.
********
Oh look, Hanging Lake. Actually been there.
********
Ok. If I go by thr assumption that Mel was cleared village by allie (and has not bren converted since) and that genny was seered by coffee to prove her ability - and she didn't use it yet which doesnt feel wolfy to me - I'm going to go with
Lynch dubz
To start. I have to go back and re read some things though. Could this just be because I'm salty I never got a night message? Maybe
Lynch dubz
To start. I have to go back and re read some things though. Could this just be because I'm salty I never got a night message? Maybe
Occam’s Razor says there was no convert.Ok. If I go by thr assumption that Mel was cleared village by allie (and has not bren converted since) and that genny was seered by coffee to prove her ability - and she didn't use it yet which doesnt feel wolfy to me - I'm going to go with
Lynch dubz
To start. I have to go back and re read some things though. Could this just be because I'm salty I never got a night message? Maybe
Experience with this game says there was probably a convert.
I was combing through the write ups last night and I’m trying to find any hint that there was a conversion and didn’t see anything that immediately jumped out at me. Did anyone else?
Occam’s Razor says there was no convert.
Experience with this game says there was probably a convert.
I was combing through the write ups last night and I’m trying to find any hint that there was a conversion and didn’t see anything that immediately jumped out at me. Did anyone else?
I did not either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I also haven't been able to find anything
And, side note, wtf is with the abilities not being used this game I don't understand...
And, side note, wtf is with the abilities not being used this game I don't understand...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm waiting on an important piece of information but for now
Lynch SAR
Lynch SAR
I did not either.
So we’re either looking at an end game convert or still an original?I also haven't been able to find anything
And, side note, wtf is with the abilities not being used this game I don't understand...
Yes I’m confused why Stagg didn’t use his ability and give us a few more days to figure this out, but also keeping in mind that the mods apparently told him that he could use it after his death too?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My mind is now leaning towards original againSo we’re either looking at an end game convert or still an original?
Yes I’m confused why Stagg didn’t use his ability and give us a few more days to figure this out, but also keeping in mind that the mods apparently told him that he could use it after his death too?
**********
Go village go!
**********
Go village go!
**********
Yes I’m confused why Stagg didn’t use his ability and give us a few more days to figure this out, but also keeping in mind that the mods apparently told him that he could use it after his death too?
I was pming with Stagg yesterday and he told me his reasonings and they are good ones. I can share later tonight on thread. I'm just checking in between errands right now
Dubs, I'm still village and have been all along so lynching me won't get village the win.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SAR which night did you get the brownies?
N7. I posted on thread the morning after I was blocked
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok. For some reason stagg thought you had gotten them the same night. Nevermind.
Unlynch SAR
Unlynch SAR
Official D10 MyLo or LyLo? Lynch Tally
Dubz (1) - SAR
SAR () -
1/4
Lynch closes in ~6 hours
Dubz (1) - SAR
SAR () -
1/4
Lynch closes in ~6 hours
Ok. For some reason stagg thought you had gotten them the same night. Nevermind.
Unlynch SAR
I thought so at first too - I think I get easily confused when I go back and try to see what's happened to me haha. Still playing this game without a spreadsheet so it goes by memory which is terrible at best
If that’s the case I don’t think SAR is the original, I got a village read from her early on and not much has changed. My bet is on Genny because of her ability, but I’m confused what coffee meant by lynch redirection.My mind is now leaning towards original again
@genny can we hear from you?
Wait, did coffeesay "lynch redirection" at some point re:genny? I thought ahe was claiming lynch cancel ability
Wait, did coffeesay "lynch redirection" at some point re:genny? I thought ahe was claiming lynch cancel ability
Because SAR followed onto snowy, jboo, moose all with 0 hesitation. In fact, she started Jboo lynch. If she had moved off snowy, they wouldnt have had to use their lynch redirection.
Wait, did coffeesay "lynch redirection" at some point re:genny? I thought ahe was claiming lynch cancel ability
She did not say redirection.Basically see: genny has a lynch cancellation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been waiting for you to drop a vote. I'm completely clueless right now and seriously thinking about just canceling lynch so we can try again tomorrow with slightly better odds.If that’s the case I don’t think SAR is the original, I got a village read from her early on and not much has changed. My bet is on Genny because of her ability, but I’m confused what coffee meant by lynch redirection.
@genny can we hear from you?
Bull****She did not say redirection.
She said I had a cancellation, the quote is right there. Jeez.Bull****
Am I misreading the post that I quoted then?She said I had a cancellation, the quote is right there. Jeez.
It’s possible that coffee got your ability and didn’t understand if it was a redirect or a cancel hence the discrepancy. But here’s my theory:
Genny has a lynch vote redirect, that’s why allie’s vote was stolen. Genny used the stolen vote to keep allie’s vote on Lawper and keep snowy from being lynched)
Lynch genny
I read it as the "she" in that quote is SAR, and the "they" is the wolves. SAR started the jboo lynch, and Coffee said "In fact, she started jboo lynch". She's not talking about me. I wasn't even on the jboo lynch, I wasn't around.Am I misreading the post that I quoted then?
It’s possible that coffee got your ability and didn’t understand if it was a redirect or a cancel hence the discrepancy. But here’s my theory:
Genny has a lynch vote redirect, that’s why allie’s vote was stolen. Genny used the stolen vote to keep allie’s vote on Lawper and keep snowy from being lynched)
Lynch genny
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
I may need to borrow some of your popcorn