WW It's A Wonderful Life

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.


Really DVMD? After what we discussed last night? IT'S NOT ME! If I was a wolf, why would we decide to throw EC under the bus?! We'd be throwing ME under the bus. Think about it. Everyone always wants to lynch me, that would be the stupidest wolf move in history.

Lynch SnS I knew you would try that BS again about "blocking" me. I told DVMD that. There is nothing to block here. The blocker has been converted.

Ok, so some things are starting to really bother me.



I'm starting to question this. LIS hasn't done anything at all....except vouch for Lupin (which he probably just did for S&Gs). How can he vouch for DVMD?

The whole investigation thing seems like complete BS and DVMD is just going along.

I trust SnS since it looks like FS was indeed able to find converts, so I'm keeping my vote....but my paranoia is creeping up and I'd like to talk about it.

Where did you find this? I didn't see anything in the writeup about finding converts.
We may only have 1-2 lynches left available to us. Let's think on this and not follow like sheep please.

images
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you find this? I didn't see anything in the writeup about finding converts.
We may only have 1-2 lynches left available to us. Let's think on this and not follow like sheep please.

I thought that's what devyn was saying in the write-up. No?

Unless SnS doesn't actually block anything. But then I'm at a loss for why we didn't have a kill when there was no protection.
 
Well, Escalla, any other reason you can think of the no kill last night? Other than the block?

Uhh, yeah. SnS went after who you protected. That should be pretty obvious. (or she chanced it and said "no kill tonight" to frame me. Bold, but I could see her doing it)

WS, you just stated yesterday that SnS was able to prove her role and deed, indeed sleep with you the night before last. Please explain that.

And you corrected me yesterday, saying many previous games converts were able to still use their villager roles. Guess what? Yesterday, I got a PM saying I was slept with. Today, I didn't. Explain that.

That is the thing, I intentionally chose to not protect anyone, to see if this block would work.

If that is true, then we have another convert. And this lynch is the final lynch. Game over. It's SnS. I will bank my life on it.


This is your punishment for lynching a villager who has been trying to help get wolves the entire time.


the-best-fast-food-in-america.jpg
 
******
It was NOT an airplane game. It was a cannibalism game. Or a survival game.
The airplane game is still to come someday with LIS, maybe when he retires at this rate.
*******

It was a list of passengers on an airplane. That's why I made that reference. 🙂
 
I thought that's what devyn was saying in the write-up. No?

Unless SnS doesn't actually block anything. But then I'm at a loss for why we didn't have a kill when there was no protection.

I thought that devyn was saying the same thing in the write up, to be honest. With the, "who will find evil now". I guess I could be reading too much into it.

But I intentionally decided to not protect anyone as I didn't want too many compounding factors with figuring out the wolf.
 
I thought that's what devyn was saying in the write-up. No?

Unless SnS doesn't actually block anything. But then I'm at a loss for why we didn't have a kill when there was no protection.

Two reasons. 1 - conversion 2- frame job on me(everyone lynches me, SnS gets a kill/frames another person, we lynch another villager tomorrow, SnS wins game)


DVMD, answer this. If you and I were wolves, and I always get lynched, would you have me throw you under the bus?

images
 
DVMD, answer this. If you and I were wolves, and I always get lynched, would you have me throw you under the bus?

I am assuming you want me to put myself in EC's shoes. Well, I probably would not convert you, but I could see someone doing that as lately, you have not "always been getting lynched". And yes, throwing another wolf under the bus is always a good cover, so if I had a feeling I would be investigated at some point soon, why not have the fellow wolf toss me under the bus?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No other convert, I decided to use some deductive reasoning and leave out a factor that could prevent us in finding the wolf. All I did was simply remove a factor from the equation; making it easier to determine who the wolf might be.

Do yo uKNOW there wasn't another conversion?

If you lynch me and I turn out to be a wolf, I will never play again! Scouts honor! Devyn/SOV you take note of that.

images
 
I am assuming you want me to put myself in EC's shoes. Well, I probably would not convert you, but I could see someone doing that as lately, you have not "always been getting lynched". And yes, throwing another wolf under the bus is always a good cover, so if I had a feeling I would be investigated at some point soon, why not have the fellow wolf toss me under the bus?


I didn't even know who the seer was! I thought it was STL for awhile. Wolves kjnew who it FS.

images
 
I didn't even know who the seer was! I thought it was STL for awhile. Wolves kjnew who it FS.

What does this have to do with anything? Honestly. I was saying if EC converts someone and thinks she might get seered soon, why not have the fellow wolf she just converted "throw her under the bus"? You don't need to know who the seer was in order to do this.
 
Uhhhh, if I was converted I would have access to the doc/she'd tell me it was FS. I wouldn't be thinking it was STL. If I was converted, I wouldn't have been talking with you as much as I was and piecing things together like that. I offered you my freakin' notes. I have been working WITH you. Again, if you lynch me and I'm a wolf, I will never play another game of WW.

If you honestly don't think thee was another conversion, then SnS pulled the unthinkable. She passed on killing someone to frame me. I've been lynching her for a few days now, so it makes sense she would do that. Why try and kill me when she can get the villagers to do it for her. Kudos, SnS.

fiveguys-5.jpg
 
Uhhhh, if I was converted I would have access to the doc/she'd tell me it was FS. I wouldn't be thinking it was STL. If I was converted, I wouldn't have been talking with you as much as I was and piecing things together like that. I offered you my freakin' notes. I have been working WITH you. Again, if you lynch me and I'm a wolf, I will never play another game of WW.

I don't know if the wolves knew FS was the seer, I only knew what they posted on the thread and that was that FS was George Bailey. So, they could have still been trying to determine who the seer was, I don't know. I think as the game progressed they definitely knew he was the seer.

I am still waiting on LIS to see what he says.
 
Promising not to play anymore WW if I turn out to be a wolf wasn't enough?! 😱 Jeebus, what do I have to do around here? Well played, SnS. Well played.

images
 
Fine. Unlynch WS for now. I'll try and give you some benefit because I am doubting it a bit and we have a long time yet to figure things out.
 
I'm not a wolf ws...get over yourself.

We're playing WW, YOU framed me and you're telling me to "get over youself"? Nuh-uh. I never got a PM from the mods today saying I had schexy times. :eyebrow: Nobody else has so far claimed to have sexy time with you last night.
 
Just got the PM from mods... thanks. 😒 It's still not me. I do not have a role to block. DVMD asked me last night who I was most suspicious of. I replied, in order: SnS, Escalla, TV, DVMD. If you guys want to lynch me, fine. I'll still be playing WW games because I won't be a wolf! It may cost us the game, though.

I have no role to block. My only role is to post food pics in the thread.
DVMD did not protect anyone last night.
No one died.
Either conversion(DVMD doesn't seem to think so) or the wolf decided not to kill for some reason. If it wasn't you SnS, trying to frame me, then who was it and did they just take the chance thinking you would try and block me again? If it's really not you, I'm willing to listen to reasons and ideas on someone else. You haven't said much the last few days. If it's not you, it would be Escalla.

FiveGuysBurgers.jpg
 
Oh and uhh DVMD, if I was a wolf I would NOT have messaged you trying to help so much the day Rojo was lynched. I would have just sat back and let the villagers flounder around.

5-guys.jpg
 
Its really not me. And I'm sorry I haven't talked enough for you. I was spending the holidays with my family who I haven't seen since last year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its really not me. And I'm sorry I haven't talked enough for you. I was spending the holidays with my family who I haven't seen since last year.

There's no need to get snippy about it. Just trying to figure out who the wolf actually is. Sorry if I can't just take your word for it that you aren't a wolf. 😛

@DVMDream Was TV ever investigated? What time on Day 4 did she message you wondering about the other angel? On Day4(Tuesday), I was wanting to lynch EC and messaged you about it hrs before I asked about the angels in the show and THEN at 9:36pm CST, TV replied saying she would expect Clarence to be the only one.
Was EC able to message you normally or did she have to use pics in PM's, too? Maybe she hadn't told TV she was claiming an angel? I dunno.

Investigations
N1- dvmd
N2 - hedgie?
N3 - Escalla?
N4 - EC
N5 - STL?
N6 - SnS
N7 - No one?

Are we on D8 right now?

If we think FS would have seered the converted as wolf, and we think the conversion happened N3(do we?), then that clears SnS. If we think a newly converted wolf would seer as wolf the same night, then Escalla is clear. If we really think that DVMD can't be converted, then she is clear. That leaves me and TV. I would hope I've provided enough evidence of my innocence.

If a person was converted and seered the same night, what do you think Devyn/Dyachei would do?

I'll bite, SnS. Maybe TV was banking on you blocking me again or accusing whoever you did end up blocking? If I'm lynched today, block TV.

Unlynch SnS, Lynch TV

TV also seems to just follow other people's votes.

@Lis, try it on TV.

five_guys_burgers_3030.jpg
 
:laugh: Apparently, there really is a SDN person named LIS.
@LetItSnow try your investigation on TV. All you will get back from me is Ma Bailey. (but go ahead and investigate me if you don't believe me)
I know what's going to happen. I'll come back as Ma Bailey and everyone will just say you can't see conversion and lynch me anyways. :shrug:

five-guys-002.jpg
 
It seems that one member of the town was a little too trusting of their neighbors. STL followed a strange man into a van and wasn't seen again. Unfortunately, the strange man wasn't recognized. Be careful when strangers offer you Christmas candy.
Gone is @SummerTheLynx - Zuzu Bailey



Uhhh, guys. This was after EC's lynch. This was N5 writeup. I'm not a man. I'm a woman. But TV is a man! (so's escalla)

tumblr_lj5hr6MPDL1qep2fto1_500.jpg
 
Looking back, this struck me as odd but I skipped over it then. "Sure why not?" :eyebrow: (This was RIGHT after DVMD came out saying EC was a wolf. I had voted for EC BEFORE dvmd came out with that info.

5guys-e-6-28.jpg

I tend to skim to catch up, or am slow to type a response (so some more things get posted before I submit my response). The flippant attitude was because I had nothing of my own to go on

I am more than happy to have LIS investigated. I requested being investigated a few nights (to DVM) so I could be trusted and kept in the loop
 
Well, I firmly believe the wolf is TV after all the discussion today. She's been following everybody elses votes, doesn't have much to say strategy wise. Has posted quite a few times that she'll be gone all day or is traveling and the like AND that she doesn't trust anyone and doesn't know who to lynch.

FiveGuys048.jpg
 
Yes, I know this is very long. Deal with it. We can't go to the thread and see all the posts that someone has made(I REALLY wish we could!) so, this is my own version of post analysis. I see a lot of just voting, following everyone else and fluff about being gone. These are all of her posts, in order, after the election of DVMD(minus the 3 or so where we were talking about people "following" her profile, as they were OT)

RNG lynch STL
Lynch lupin
Good job villagers!!
OMG guys, I can't believe Bert is dead! The only true way to honor his memory is with a toast... Who wants to join me in doing some tequila shots?
Hahahaha, you guys are soooo funny! You can't lynch a dead that's already a person! I mean a person that's already dead.
Actually, you probabably kood, but it'd kinda be over-kill (haha, get it! OVER KILL! Cuz he's already dead!)
I am going to cellerbrate x-mas eve with some eggnog and lynch Escalla
The guy making the strong drinks (that are making me see double and causing the room to spin a bit, but sure are tasty... wait, what was i saying? oh yeah, nicky is my BFF and would totally be a villager role to begin with (unless we are in the alternate reality where George was never born).
Hmmm, I would say I'm not as think as you drunk I am, but I think maybe I am

Unlynch escalla
Take a few shots to catch up with me and it'll all make sense once you look at it through the beer goggles :watching:
RNG lynch Allie
Sheesh guyz, thiz lunch ishn't makin much process *hiccup* I mean progress!
Unlynch Allie, lynch hedgie
Unlynch hedgie, lynch rojo
Going to dinner with the family, this is likely my last check in for the next few hours, sorry!
No worries SOV, I'll share my booze with you, and I'll drink you under the table! (No way I'll let a corpse out-drink me!)
Juss kidding guyz, I'm a-gunna be back 'fore closin time
Iz it juss me, or are Adam and Eve doing calculus? I blame the booze and the drinking games I've been playing with the two old dead guys, cuz my brain is confused by this!
Sam is as real as the hangover waiting for me in the morning
I would expect Clarence to be the only angel role, if someone is claiming to be the others, my guess is it's a BS cover role for a wolf.
Then again, I'm currently in a drinking contest with a corpse, so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt (and lick of lime, and shot of tequila)
Sorry rojo
You can join the other dead guys that are my drinking buddies. This round's on me!
I've sobered up today...you'll need to talk to the bartender about getting me a few bottles of vodka first!

(DVMD, I think he was pointing to me as a follow up to the whip suggestion... It all ties back to our bonding over the booze and some interesting revelations shared during a game of "never have I ever")
Sure, why not?
Lynch EC
rng said to lynch WS , but if anyone has any actual info to go on, I'm up for waffles
Unlynch WS because she was the first to vote for EC

Lynch SnS
I'm traveling tomorrow, so I'm not sure when or how often I'll be able to check in. I did send in a contingency vote to mods, if needed.
Side note: She DID get on Friday(when she said she would be traveling) and "liked" one of SnS's posts at 2:28pm CST, but did not have any of her own posts until 7:55pm CST when she posted this:
Unlynch SnS, lynch FS

Finally done traveling, I skimmed through all the chatter today and think I'm caught up. Don't fully trust anyone, but I think I see the logic behind an FS lynch
Lynch WS

To be honest though, at this point in the game I don't trust anyone
Just my own paranoia and still being new to these games. I'm not getting any info directly, so I feel like I'll jump on new leads so quickly, and get easily played by a wolf. I think the last time I made it this far was in Once Upon A Time, and I totally trusted Rojo and someone else and they both turned out to be wolves. Obviously, that's just how the game works, but it makes me feel so paranoid!

5-guys-burgers-fries.jpg
 
There's no need to get snippy about it. Just trying to figure out who the wolf actually is. Sorry if I can't just take your word for it that you aren't a wolf. 😛

@DVMDream Was TV ever investigated? What time on Day 4 did she message you wondering about the other angel? On Day4(Tuesday), I was wanting to lynch EC and messaged you about it hrs before I asked about the angels in the show and THEN at 9:36pm CST, TV replied saying she would expect Clarence to be the only one.
Was EC able to message you normally or did she have to use pics in PM's, too? Maybe she hadn't told TV she was claiming an angel? I dunno.

Investigations
N1- dvmd
N2 - hedgie?
N3 - Escalla?
N4 - EC
N5 - STL?
N6 - SnS
N7 - No one?

Are we on D8 right now?

If we think FS would have seered the converted as wolf, and we think the conversion happened N3(do we?), then that clears SnS. If we think a newly converted wolf would seer as wolf the same night, then Escalla is clear. If we really think that DVMD can't be converted, then she is clear. That leaves me and TV. I would hope I've provided enough evidence of my innocence.

If a person was converted and seered the same night, what do you think Devyn/Dyachei would do?

I'll bite, SnS. Maybe TV was banking on you blocking me again or accusing whoever you did end up blocking? If I'm lynched today, block TV.

Unlynch SnS, Lynch TV

TV also seems to just follow other people's votes.

@Lis, try it on TV.

Well, given that EC had a big part in my lynch for being the bartender and was very close to being successful at getting me killed, do we really think I would be the one converted? The conversion was the night before that lynch and it's not like it wasn't known who I was. I would have been dead if I hadn't stumbled upon Rojo also having a minor role.

My problem here is this. How do you explain there not being a kill when you were blocked but there wasn't any protection? Looking back, SOV died N3 as well so even if we were going to entertain conversion (5 is ridiculous so there's no way the mods would have done that), EC killed on the same night. That is why I'm starting to get paranoid with the mayor and this LIS thing because I feel like I'm missing something.

I do sort of believe that it's not you. But given the lack of explanation otherwise, I don't fecking know anymore, and unless LIS comes out and says so-and-so is a wolf, I don't know I would trust a vouch either given his side comment about Lupin. I will wait and see though.

Investigate me, block me, do whatever. (Kill me works too, I'm not a fan of the end game).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've posted all I can figure out. I'm out of ideas. It's up to you guys now. I'm keeping my vote as is.

I REALLY want 5Guys right now.

five+guys+bacon+cheddar+burger.JPG
 
**************************
DVMD, I sent in an investigate for Colorado Bulldog. No real reason for that over Tobasco Sauce; just picked one. Will post when I hear from mods.
**************************