WW It's A Wonderful Life

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
*I've never actually heard the censored version... if this was the lounge I wouldn't have found/posted the censored version... boo pre-vet
***************

Yeah, the censored version is lame.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you to our mystery voter for saving my life.

Still going to lynch escalla for all the same reasons as yesterday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you to our mystery voter for saving my life.

Still going to lynch escalla for all the same reasons as yesterday.

Pretty sure LIS just enjoys fecking around. His avoidance of the blocking question makes that much evident.

Anyway. Just kill me because I don't care to go through another lynch. I'm not the wolf.
 
Pretty sure LIS just enjoys fecking around. His avoidance of the blocking question makes that much evident.

Anyway. Just kill me because I don't care to go through another lynch. I'm not the wolf.

This is addressed to TV and DVMD. I don't care which one of you it is.

This is why I don't like being around at end game and I'll be noting who kept me around for it.
 
This is addressed to TV and DVMD. I don't care which one of you it is.

This is why I don't like being around at end game and I'll be noting who kept me around for it.

******
Aww is someone a little grumplepuss this morning? Least you are still alive....and have access to alcohol.😛

*****
 
**********
tumblr_lvnv2yDG0q1qay934o1_500.gif

**********
 
There TV was busy tuning up her cab for the next day.... she was always prepared for her day of driving the Bedford Falls residents around. All of the sudden the engine switched on... she looked up startled, but it was too late for her to move... she was crushed to death by her own vehicle...... @tuckervet - Ernie Bishop, the Cab Driver who only wanted to connect people was dead

DVM was completely flabbergasted with the happenings in the town.... she had tried her best to bring good into the town... to help a man out of his despair.... but only murder and destruction had come of it.... she realised that Bedford Falls was a town that was out of out of her ability to save.... she fled for heaven and sadly never earned her wings.... @DVMDream - Clarence Odbody, the angel, had given up all hope

Escalla laughed and laughed from behind her bar...... the turn to evil and corruption had benefitted her so well.... she now ruled the town and had all the wealth... the world was indeed her oyster! @Escalla - Nick, the Bartender, turned wolf... held all the cards....

And then there was LIS who just wanted to write the story the way he saw it.... sometimes in a much different manner than the way the story actually went... sometimes just to give himself a laugh.... but always for a bit of confusion..... @LetItSnow - The Narrator, NPC watches and then wanders off with his whip to narrate another story....

And the wolves win!!!!
 
This is addressed to TV and DVMD. I don't care which one of you it is.

This is why I don't like being around at end game and I'll be noting who kept me around for it.

***********************************
Wait. You're complaining about NOT being killed/lynched early in the game?

That's a first.
***********************************
 
***********************************
Wait. You're complaining about NOT being killed/lynched early in the game?

That's a first.
***********************************

Nah, more just this game had gone on a bit too long....I've been catching such crap for playing lately.
 
Thanks for the game mods! 🙂 I really didn't think I'd last.

Good game guys.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was a super slick game for a quickly put-together game, mods. Bummed that I (sorta) missed it!

Apologies if my tampering by abusing my role abilities annoyed you two mods. 🙂 (I don't think when they gave me my role abilities they considered that I might try and use three of them in one night.)

The mods were super awesome and gave me a fun chance to interact. I had 2 lynch votes (only used 1), could anonymously PM twice, could steal a role twice, could investigate twice, and could block twice. I had no win condition and was purely neutral.

I did in fact block the night before last; I blocked TV and SnS. I thought one was a wolf and it amused me to think that they'd both be yelling about being blocked. Sadly, Escalla played it SUPER well and I didn't pick up that Escalla was the last wolf.

My first goal was to see if I could get myself lynched (it wouldn't have worked). But Devyn's tallying method (which showed no votes cast even after two people voted against me) clued people in on that one (not a complaint; that was a smart way for Devyn to do it). After that I just had a bit of fun. 🙂
 
BTW.... Escalla, I actually protected you last night (I stole DVMD's role at the same time I blocked SnS/TV). I thought TV was the wolf and figured that TV would kill you (because TV would think DVMD, as an angel, couldn't be killed).
 
BTW.... Escalla, I actually protected you last night (I stole DVMD's role at the same time I blocked SnS/TV). I thought TV was the wolf and figured that TV would kill you (because TV would think DVMD, as an angel, couldn't be killed).

No way.
 
I was constantly surprised at the lack of suspicion directed towards me. :nailbiting: Why was that? Almost getting lynched that day may have been the most valuable wolf move this game.

The two no kills in a row were both attacks on DVMD. I knew she couldn't be converted because devyn didn't allow EC to convert her or FS, so I was hoping she just had the one kill avoidance.
 
BTW.... Escalla, I actually protected you last night (I stole DVMD's role at the same time I blocked SnS/TV). I thought TV was the wolf and figured that TV would kill you (because TV would think DVMD, as an angel, couldn't be killed).

So you blocked SnS AND TV and STILL didn't think that Escalla was the wolf? That info was basically delivered on a silver platter. And why did you avoid answering my question, I should have known something was up with you when you avoided it.

If there is a dead player/NPC in the next game, I am putting them on ignore.



Good game mods! Thanks! 🙂
 
I was constantly surprised at the lack of suspicion directed towards me. :nailbiting: Why was that? Almost getting lynched that day may have been the most valuable wolf move this game.

The two no kills in a row were both attacks on DVMD. I knew she couldn't be converted because devyn didn't allow EC to convert her or FS, so I was hoping she just had the one kill avoidance.

I had an odd feeling you were the wolf when you mentioned avoidance of kill in a PM to me.... I was trying to trap you into saying something like that. From now on, I stick with my initial feeling. And ignore the dead/NPC.
 
Escalla, I suspected you when you made me drunk, but then trusted you when I figured out it didn't block me.
Soon after that I didn't know who to trust, but you and DVM were the two I trusted most.
3 nights ago I used my role to be able to PM with escalla, but then never sent any PMs because I didn't fully trust her (or anyone) anymore. But I was worried that I would end up helping a wolf trick a villager in PMs, so I stopped using my role.
 
I had an odd feeling you were the wolf when you mentioned avoidance of kill in a PM to me.... I was trying to trap you into saying something like that. From now on, I stick with my initial feeling. And ignore the dead/NPC.

lol well, I would have mentioned avoidance as a villager too, so I thought it would be more suspicious to not include it. I'm surprised no one on the thread thought of it....that's the only option left that could have explained it.
 
Escalla, I suspected you when you made me drunk, but then trusted you when I figured out it didn't block me.
Soon after that I didn't know who to trust, but you and DVM were the two I trusted most.
3 nights ago I used my role to be able to PM with escalla, but then never sent any PMs because I didn't fully trust her (or anyone) anymore. But I was worried that I would end up helping a wolf trick a villager in PMs, so I stopped using my role.

I put in to make you drunk when I was a villager btw. My results from that night had me converted.

I was making people that were more trusted drunk. I didn't want anyone getting out of lynch because people felt badly they couldn't defend themselves properly.
 
Escalla, I suspected you when you made me drunk, but then trusted you when I figured out it didn't block me.
Soon after that I didn't know who to trust, but you and DVM were the two I trusted most.
3 nights ago I used my role to be able to PM with escalla, but then never sent any PMs because I didn't fully trust her (or anyone) anymore. But I was worried that I would end up helping a wolf trick a villager in PMs, so I stopped using my role.

I stopped using my protection at the end too. Until last night, which doesn't matter because LIS just used it for me. Although, he used it on the same person I did.

However, if he had told me who else he blocked this game would have been over yesterday....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh and what was up with SnS' blocking? Did She actually block or was the alcohol just special?

I know Allie could deactivate three times, but she never used it.
 
Having DVMD with so much power really put a ratchet into the wolf works. We all we dismayed with the fact that we had to PM her in order not to look guilty. I had to scramble to come up with roles and was deathly afraid since it was day 1 and I had no idea what characters were in the game. 😕
 
Having DVMD with so much power really put a ratchet into the wolf works. We all we dismayed with the fact that we had to PM her in order not to look guilty. I had to scramble to come up with roles and was deathly afraid since it was day 1 and I had no idea what characters were in the game. 😕
you could have lynched her. I'm surprised that no one tried to swing that, actually
 
So you blocked SnS AND TV and STILL didn't think that Escalla was the wolf? That info was basically delivered on a silver platter. And why did you avoid answering my question, I should have known something was up with you when you avoided it.

If there is a dead player/NPC in the next game, I am putting them on ignore.

I wasn't convinced you weren't converted. I was 50/50 on you being unkillable/unconvertable. As in, it was definitely believable, but I wasn't completely buying it (my investigation just gave me role name, not ability or alignment).

I didn't answer because I was trying not to just hand out too much directly useful info. More confusing not to. 🙂

And yup - I'd ignore a dead player/NPC too. 🙂