-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have no idea what you are talking about? 😕 My avatar? If it's that, how do I fix it? I'm not seeing anything wrong on my end. 🙁😳
Oohhh found your post. I missed it. Sorry 🙁 Attempting to fix!
E: Is it better? Nothing has changed on my end. I can't tell.
If you use the mobile app, it would look fine, but on a computer it's way wider than it should be and it's squishing things around all weird like. I don't know why the size restrictions are not on for donors - dunno - but it needs to be 160 pixels wide to look okay, I think 200 being tops. That was like 450 or something.
It's good now. I'm fine with moar david tennant anyway, but it was making thigs line up weird.
I think they will all just have to become gold donors!!!!!
👍 I'm telling him how important being able to mass PM is RIGHT NOW!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mea culpa on the mrs. krist thing. Gender conversion already.
I resolve to not even try going an entire game without gender-bending someone.
No man. That was my bad. I started it with my dumbness. (As a side note I was surprised dumbness didn't come up as not a word)
If you use the mobile app, it would look fine, but on a computer it's way wider than it should be and it's squishing things around all weird like. I don't know why the size restrictions are not on for donors - dunno - but it needs to be 160 pixels wide to look okay, I think 200 being tops. That was like 450 or something.
It's good now. I'm fine with moar david tennant anyway, but it was making thigs line up weird.![]()



I was assuming that it would resize automatically to fit within restrictions, and that me seeing it slightly larger than others' was because it was mine. You know, to distinguish my posts from others. I thought it looked like that for everyone, like your posts would appear larger to you, and so on.
Guess not. 😳

Sorry, won't happen again!
I am in 😍 with David Tennant. I have sooo many gifs! I may have to break some out during the game.
👍 I'm telling him how important being able to mass PM is RIGHT NOW!![]()
New way to catch wolves, the first newbie to upgrade during the game is a wolf
New way to catch wolves, the first newbie to upgrade during the game is a wolf![]()

Nice to see all the SO's!!!
Welcome everyone!!!
Welcome everyone!!!
New way to catch wolves, the first newbie to upgrade during the game is a wolf![]()
👍
And welcome all SO's. I don't think I would have been able to get my ex to try this when we were dating no matter what. He might have caved for the HP one though.
In undergrad, I changed one of my friend's background images (cutesy anime thing IIRC) to a gif that would flash that guy (because he freaked her out) for maybe a second every few minutes. We managed to convince her she was seeing things for a little bit... it was hilariousIts one of the monsters from Pan's Labyrinth, one of my favorite movies ever. I might change it to something from Prometheus if this one freaks people out🙄
I'm surprised that no one caught on with that in the vet school game (pretty sure that's the one anyway).New way to catch wolves, the first newbie to upgrade during the game is a wolf![]()
And welcome to all the SO's! It's definitely possible to be in the same house and not leak info... but I'm not gonna lie, it can be hard. Anyway, I've got to find a new avatar. Snitch one from a movie, from deviantart, or myself? The choices...
In undergrad, I changed one of my friend's background images (cutesy anime thing IIRC) to a gif that would flash that guy (because he freaked her out) for maybe a second every few minutes. We managed to convince her she was seeing things for a little bit... it was hilarious![]()
That's awesome, it is one of my top 5 favorite movies, even though you have to read subtitles
Here I was, trying to stay mostly offline for a week or two to enjoy my summer, spend some quality time with the family, etc., when out of the blue I get mail from Devyn:
"Join WW or die. - Your Overseas Stalker"
So. Here I am! You can imagine my terror.
Have to admit, a game straight from the imagination of DVMDream sounds good to me!
Time for me to get cracking on Avengers. I've been slackin'.
Yeah. I was hoping that email was "you just won free tuition!". But no. I was able to stay off of SDN for a week. Sigh.
Hello everyone 🙂 I am excited to play and find out what krist has been up to all this time 24/7 
Edit from krist:
Although I'm sure I will become equally as addicted soon and then I can't bug her about playing WW all the time since I will be playing too! 👍

Edit from krist:
Although I'm sure I will become equally as addicted soon and then I can't bug her about playing WW all the time since I will be playing too! 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I'm super excited about all the new people! And mrs SOV!!! I'm pretty sure I wrote about or alluded to you somewhere in the SW game.
And for the record, I am ATTEMPTING to cut down on my posts. I have now proved I can post a lot either as a villager or a wolf, so no one (coughcoughsov cough) pull this "oh TW is acting differently". Bc I will be! And I have already pulled that trick.
And for the record, I am ATTEMPTING to cut down on my posts. I have now proved I can post a lot either as a villager or a wolf, so no one (coughcoughsov cough) pull this "oh TW is acting differently". Bc I will be! And I have already pulled that trick.
That's awesome, it is one of my top 5 favorite movies, even though you have to read subtitles
![]()
👍👍👍 I LOVE this movie. It's definitely one of my all time favorites 🙂
That's awesome, it is one of my top 5 favorite movies, even though you have to read subtitles
![]()
Doesn't that thing make a really creepy sound??? I haven't seen the movie in a while so I don't entirely recall. If so, the sound totally freaked me out more. I watched it my freshman year for a cultural event. Haha.
Think mythical creatures for avatars.... 🙂
bc it would really suck/be kinda funny if all of us new people were the wolves and couldn't PM each other very well!
Unfortunately I think it takes either a month or donor status.
And I doubt DVM would be mean enough to make all the wolves newbies. 😉
Welcome to all the new people!
I'm off for a bit, and then the Sister and I have our brother's graduation tonight. So! I'll check in on my phone.
And I'm super excited about all the new people! And mrs SOV!!! I'm pretty sure I wrote about or alluded to you somewhere in the SW game.
And for the record, I am ATTEMPTING to cut down on my posts. I have now proved I can post a lot either as a villager or a wolf, so no one (coughcoughsov cough) pull this "oh TW is acting differently". Bc I will be! And I have already pulled that trick.
Except now you'll be targeted for not posting as much as you usually do.
I am in 😍 with David Tennant. I have sooo many gifs! I may have to break some out during the game.![]()
I am 0kay with this. 👍
How many posts do we have to make to remove the 1 PM at a time rule?
It is not a matter of posts it is about how long you have been a member, if I remember right it took IPB like a month exactly before she could pm 5 people at a time, and she posted a lot
Except now you'll be targeted for not posting as much as you usually do.
yes you will!Unfortunately I think it takes either a month or donor status.
And I doubt DVM would be mean enough to make all the wolves newbies. 😉
Welcome to all the new people!
I'm off for a bit, and then the Sister and I have our brother's graduation tonight. So! I'll check in on my phone.
That sucks...oh well she will just have to PM through me or something like that! This is gonna be interesting if one of us is a wolf! That will be hard to keep secret but I'm excited!
Except now you'll be targeted for not posting as much as you usually do.
Hence why I am ANNOUNCING it before I even know who i am!!! Do you know how much effort it took?! I curse myself for posting so much in Disney. Now I have a rep to uphold.
Gah. I dunno if it's possible for me to post less.
LOL I'm with ya sister!!! I need to try to keep it down because I can almost guarantee that I would post less as a wolf. (I don't actually know yet, only played one game as a wolf)Hence why I am ANNOUNCING it before I even know who i am!!! Do you know how much effort it took?! I curse myself for posting so much in Disney. Now I have a rep to uphold.
Gah. I dunno if it's possible for me to post less.
That sucks...oh well she will just have to PM through me or something like that! This is gonna be interesting if one of us is a wolf! That will be hard to keep secret but I'm excited!
*i just have this feeling that i cant shake that my SO might be wolfing on me*
I would feel so bad for the one who actually is a wolf (esp if in the same group), needing to find excuses to be at the computer and all...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hence why I am ANNOUNCING it before I even know who i am!!! Do you know how much effort it took?! I curse myself for posting so much in Disney. Now I have a rep to uphold.
Gah. I dunno if it's possible for me to post less.
MAOF MUST POST LOTS! You're just so entertaining!
I'm really excited to play. I would try to get my SO to play, but I couldn't take the crap he would deal out if he won or lasted longer than me. 😎
Did not think about that. My competitiveness will most certainly need me to be in the game longer!!!!
The SO and I will be having an "introduction to SDN: threads, lingo, and the utmost importance of emoticons" when I see him next week!!! eeeek!
It was hilarious. All this time my mom was saying I'm nuts and obsessed and need to go to AA when I was modding SW and playing Hp. And then when I hadn't played the past two weeks, she was like "aren't they worried you died in some ditch?? Why aren't you playing?? Was someone mean to you?!?"
Guffaw. Make up your mind, crazy!!!
Guffaw. Make up your mind, crazy!!!
To all the SO's... WELCOME TO WW!!! 😀 Get ready for a game of awesomeness!
I could try to get my brother to play, especially since this theme is right up his alley (he's a D&D fanatic), but I doubt he would go for it. When I told him I was signing up for a WW game, he gave me this look like I sprouted extra heads or something.
I could try to get my brother to play, especially since this theme is right up his alley (he's a D&D fanatic), but I doubt he would go for it. When I told him I was signing up for a WW game, he gave me this look like I sprouted extra heads or something.
New way to catch wolves, the first newbie to upgrade during the game is a wolf![]()
Was it AKDream that posted a whole new thread about PM restrictions during his first game because he was a wolf? And then NO ONE seemed to catch on!
It was hilarious. All this time my mom was saying I'm nuts and obsessed and need to go to AA when I was modding SW and playing Hp. And then when I hadn't played the past two weeks, she was like "aren't they worried you died in some ditch?? Why aren't you playing?? Was someone mean to you?!?"
Guffaw. Make up your mind, crazy!!!
I thought you had died!!!!!! 🙁 You at least need to check in with me if you are going to disappear! 😡
And you should see the looks I get sometimes at the pub.... um yes I am checking FB a lot - I just LOVE FB... I don't play online forum games... I am not a nerd. 🙄
Hello everyone 🙂 I am excited to play and find out what krist has been up to all this time 24/7![]()
Hey Mr. Skrist! Welcome to SDN.
😉
And for the record, I am ATTEMPTING to cut down on my posts. I have now proved I can post a lot either as a villager or a wolf, so no one (coughcoughsov cough) pull this "oh TW is acting differently". Bc I will be! And I have already pulled that trick.
lynch SOV because he's acting different....
lynch LIS just 'cuz
LOL I'm with ya sister!!! I need to try to keep it down because I can almost guarantee that I would post less as a wolf. (I don't actually know yet, only played one game as a wolf)
Lynching me based on post frequency is about as random as you can get. I post about the same amount either way - my posting frequency is entirely determined by how much butt time I get in front of my computer, not whether I'm wolfing or not.
Hey LIS - ever heard of multiq? Sigh.

Last edited:
lynch SOV because he's acting different....
EXACTLY. I started that line of thinking. And voila. Success.
Really. Me acting strange? Isn't that pretty much modus operandi?EXACTLY. I started that line of thinking. And voila. Success.
Really. Me acting strange? Isn't that pretty much modus operandi?
I can vouch that he is ALWAYS acting strangely. 😀
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome😍
Haters gonna hate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynching me based on post frequency is about as random as you can get. I post about the same amount either way - my posting frequency is entirely determined by how much butt time I get in front of my computer, not whether I'm wolfing or not.
Hey LIS - ever heard of multiq? Sigh.
![]()
Heheheh post pad. 😍
Carbonite 😍
ditttoooo 😍
I miss being a mod!!! So much fun getting behind the scenes info and all the funny PMs from people 🙂
ditttoooo 😍
I miss being a mod!!! So much fun getting behind the scenes info and all the funny PMs from people 🙂
I miss being a MAOF!!!! Coming up with those write ups was hard work, but it got my creativity flowin'
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K