-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Necromancers Sign Ups
Started by brightimpressio
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1. WildZoo
Hmmmmm. I only have about a week to give to the game if it starts next week, since I'm apparently being shipped to a foreign land to fight for our honor.
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sweet!
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
Please to be added?
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
I'm just hoping I roll the Necrodancer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
I'm just hoping I roll the Necrodancer.
I'm hoping for the russian necrodance instructor then. I can be firm but loving.
I can be firm but loving.
How you doin?
This name, necromancer, it is dredging up a memory from the past...
This name, necromancer, it is dredging up a memory from the past...
Like... literally digging them up? Because that is more or less a pre-requisite that few people think about before they enter the necro-romancing field.
Shhh. Few people know my past. Hmmm. Or present or future for that matter. @WhtsThFrequency , you have some of the most complete knowledge, what say you?!Like... literally digging them up? Because that is more or less a pre-requisite that few people think about before they enter the necro-romancing field.
How can I not join this one.....
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
15.WTF
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
15.WTF
Is that some kind of euphemism for banging foreign girls?Hmmmmm. I only have about a week to give to the game if it starts next week, since I'm apparently being shipped to a foreign land to fight for our honor.
Is that some kind of euphemism for banging foreign girls?
Is that what I get when I win?
Do TP and I still have time to sign up for that? I mean if that is the prize, I feel she and I could totally tag team that ish.Is that what I get when I win?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fresh meat! 😏
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
I Spent so much time as an NPC, I should have just signed up last game. I guess i am (re)hooked.
I will be in Nantucket (for a rare vacation) next week. Not sure what my availability is, but I will make it work.
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
I Spent so much time as an NPC, I should have just signed up last game. I guess i am (re)hooked.
I will be in Nantucket (for a rare vacation) next week. Not sure what my availability is, but I will make it work.
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14.tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
I Spent so much time as an NPC, I should have just signed up last game. I guess i am (re)hooked.
I will be in Nantucket (for a rare vacation) next week. Not sure what my availability is, but I will make it work.
There was an old man in Nantucket.
He used to play games then said ---- it.
Now he haunts games,
But posts quite the same,
And he flies in an old rusty bucket.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My brother once met Isaac Asimov in person, and got a book signed by him with the following inscription:There was an old man in Nantucket.
He used to play games then said ---- it.
Now he haunts games,
But posts quite the same,
And he flies in an old rusty bucket.
There once was a lass named Sally
Who loved an occasional dally.
She sat on the lap
of a well endowed chap
and said "oooo, you're right up my alley"
🙂
Thought he was a pretty good writer after reading that limerick.
I'm just hoping I roll the Necrodancer.
I want @Lupin21 to get that roll so I can get a private Necrolapdance.
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
I've never played before, but I lurked around kaydubs' ????? game and it looked fun!
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
I've never played before, but I lurked around kaydubs' ????? game and it looked fun!
I am game. Hope you don't mind how it ends though. 🙂I want @Lupin21 to get that roll so I can get a private Necrolapdance.
I am game. Hope you don't mind how it ends though. 🙂
![]()
I have a feeling I really wish I knew what that image was supposed to be.
I have a feeling I really wish I knew what that image was supposed to be.
its a picture of you staring lovingly at a pretty lady.
Anyone mind if this oldie plays? 😀
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
Can someone add me please?
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
23. ResoluteMike
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
23. ResoluteMike
I wanna play now
<whines>
<whines>
took the freaking words out of my mouth.I wanna play now
<whines>
I have an unbelievable itch to play now that i HAVE to scratch. And all my flights cancelled this morning leave me........ itching!
You could glance over our game sketches...😛took the freaking words out of my mouth.
I have an unbelievable itch to play now that i HAVE to scratch. And all my flights cancelled this morning leave me........ itching!
I do. but then it makes me depressed. 🙁You could glance over our game sketches...😛
Just seems too much work.
I need to see some more of your evil genius to get inspired!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The game is practically done, but we will be at Belmont stakes tomorrow, so starting before tomorrow night is out. Most likely rolls will be sent out Sunday morning.I wanna play now
<whines>
Unacceptable
Weekend speed game?
1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
23. ResoluteMike
24. @Jilary ?
25. kaydubs
@Philliab ? Is that you????
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
23. ResoluteMike
24. @Jilary ?
25. kaydubs
@Philliab ? Is that you????
I'm already signed up under #8! 🙂1. WildZoo
2. DocE
3. Lupin
4. Allie
5. LIS
6. Ashgirl
7. Zensing
8. Jilary
9. Em Jay
10. dyachei
11. FFM
12. DVMD
13. hedgie
14. tp
15.WTF
16. Gwen
17. sorasea
18. SOV
19. Jayna
20. Cyndia
21. PrincessButterCup
22. Philliab
23. ResoluteMike
24. @Jilary ?
25. kaydubs
@Philliab ? Is that you????
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K