WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Weekend speed game?
tumblr_inline_mt0ncg2UAx1qz4rgp.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
25. kaydubs

@Philliab ? Is that you????

It is! It is! My normal stress relief (aka the silly fillies) have decided to cause more stress in my life so I thought some good ol' fashion WW lynching would help tame my anger. (PS. Laminitis sucks.)

And I'm hoping this will get me revved up to finally do the 80's game with you. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It is! It is! My normal stress relief (aka the silly fillies) have decided to cause more stress in my life so I thought some good ol' fashion WW lynching would help tame my anger. (PS. Laminitis sucks.)

And I'm hoping this will get me revved up to finally do the 80's game with you. :D

eff the laminitis!!! and yes, I'll save that special for you :)

Working out a few kinks, rolls should be out by end of the day today! :)

Reactions: 5 users
All rolls have been baked, eaten, and processed!

It is Day 1. Choose yourself a mayor. Beware that they shall be the one to determine everyone's fate. Whatever that means. Deadline is set for 12 am est.

Night deadline is set for 8 am est.
Please assume that whoever gets the most votes is elected mayor and submit night actions accordingly.

Does anyone want to be mayor?

Oooh, pick me!

elect zensing

Because you know what necromancers do?
tumblr_mhlwjuqW0H1r5pe9fo1_500.gif

And you know what the letter Z is for?
5213649960_62d9159f03_b.jpg

Vote Z for zombies, Z for Zensing!

Members don't see this ad :)
Elect jilary.

FYI, I'm moving into my new apartment today and most likely won't be able to check in much the rest of the day.

I am running on a platform of Halloween candy, horror-themed food stuffs, and horror movie references/quotes.
healthy%20halloween%20snacks.jpg

Also running on the platform of always being around to perform whatever mayoral duties may exist :D

I LOVE CANDY CORN

****Elect WZ****

Who really wants a zombie as mayor? That doesn't sound like the best campaign strategy.

Hey, I never said I was a zombie. I just like talking to them. Some of them are really nice! Here's Robin, to plead my case.

Zombie%20photo%20large.jpg

Look at those eyes! And that cat! Elect me, and I'll introduce you further.

elect hedgie

I'd like to give it a go. I'm on an easy block for the next two weeks.

What block are you on?
I'm working on my research project and I finished most of it last year. Just have to check for any more rechecks on my cases, then grade those radiographs, and finish the paper.

Since Halloween is my favorite holiday I'm going to go with elect WildPoo

Sorry Zen...my sweet tooth always wins.

Elect WZ

These food are making me so hungry! But I'm trying to eat healthy so..

****elect cyndia**** because I haven't ever been mayor, and I have so much free time right now.

*****Elect WZ*********

While it would be interesting to see what would happen if a mod were elected mayor, typically you're supposed to vote for a player :)
Idk about STL, but if I was a mod mayor I would murder all of you and declare myself the queen of WW

Remember, if you vote for me, you'll always know...
13564017.gif

But never fear, there will be no knives and sledgehammers. No kidnapping or forced writing. Just a lot of delicious food and yummy candy.

9f776931597abc50cf2e7abcd93c0096.jpg

iStock_000014421070Small-Halloween-Candy.jpg

Okay, I'm going to unelect STL and ELECT ZEN, because of the kitty picture.

Elect WZ.

Because if I can't be mayor, there's only one person I trust to make as much trouble as me.

Unless anything starts changing soon, I am calling it at 10. Also, please start sending in night actions!!!