Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weekend speed game?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Weekend speed game?
Oh dear. I'll have to go on a spirit walk and get back to you.I do. but then it makes me depressed. 🙁
Just seems too much work.
I need to see some more of your evil genius to get inspired!
25. kaydubs
@Philliab ? Is that you????
It is! It is! My normal stress relief (aka the silly fillies) have decided to cause more stress in my life so I thought some good ol' fashion WW lynching would help tame my anger. (PS. Laminitis sucks.)
And I'm hoping this will get me revved up to finally do the 80's game with you. 😀
STL raises his hand 😀Does anyone want to be mayor?

Would you preferI hate candy corn... so disgusting.
I might just not vote for WZ simply because of the candy corn picture...![]()
Who really wants a zombie as mayor? That doesn't sound like the best campaign strategy.
elect hedgie
I'd like to give it a go. I'm on an easy block for the next two weeks.
I'm working on my research project and I finished most of it last year. Just have to check for any more rechecks on my cases, then grade those radiographs, and finish the paper.What block are you on?
Agreed, candy corn is vile.I hate candy corn... so disgusting.
I might just not vote for WZ simply because of the candy corn picture...![]()
Unless there is more than one type of audience out there. For instance, like me.Who really wants a zombie as mayor? That doesn't sound like the best campaign strategy.
I'll vote ***********STL***********STL raises his hand 😀
Hmmm. Voting for a mod for mayor. Interesting choice 😉I'll vote ***********STL***********
Is that dangerous? I have no idea what I doing. 😱Hmmm. Voting for a mod for mayor. Interesting choice 😉
While it would be interesting to see what would happen if a mod were elected mayor, typically you're supposed to vote for a player 🙂Is that dangerous? I have no idea what I doing. 😱
Idk about STL, but if I was a mod mayor I would murder all of you and declare myself the queen of WWWhile it would be interesting to see what would happen if a mod were elected mayor, typically you're supposed to vote for a player 🙂
I love it, and I think I've got a lovely avatar for this gane now, thanks 😀Hey, @Mad Jack ! I thought of you when this came acrost my eyeballs!
![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.