WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch DocE, Lynch Allie

You've had far more contact with him than I have, I guess I'll just have to trust you on this one. And Allie hasn't sat right with me for a long while. In any case, I'm at Penn Cave and will be underground for the next hour, so I guess this is my final decision. Hope it's right...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going to Jurassic World. Still not a wolf. I can't role reveal any more than I have without copy & pasting exact from my PM. Lynch allie. DocE is up there on my list but I have not kept up excellently with this game. I'll stick to modding for the unforseeable future

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Jurassic World was good. Saw it yesterday with my son. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
 
unlynch cyndia
lynch allie


although I am disappointed we are not lynching one of the 5.

Allie and Kaydubs have the wolfiest roles, but I think that those roles are meaningless if there was no wolf until WZ screwed the pooch by picking a number (you should have refused WZ!😉)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch ended.... results pending....
How can you even post after that much sex?
22119840.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone goes and surrounds both allieh and Cyndia.

"Wait a second, I have less votes then her, this doesn't make sense.... Why are we both getting killled?"

"Well my dear, it's because the game is already over, so the wolves now control everything that is going on." The person's voice was very recognizable as DocE.

"You know guys, it isn't all that bad being a wolf. You should have joined us while you still had the chance." Jilary, donning her new black cape and black "superhero" outfit, rang out triumphantly.

"I object to this completely." MJ's voice rang out. "It's not 'that bad'. It's freaking awesome! Oh by the way, thank you Wildzoo for choosing me to be the first wolf. You see, I was originally so sad when the lightning struck me, leaving me dead to the world. But when I was reborn with all of this power.... Well.... You know..... It was just more then I ever could have asked for. Oh and, I must apologize, I must introduce you to my hand chosen apprentice! You can come out now!"

Emerging from the background is.... FFM..... "No not you, you mindless puppet! As I was saying..... my apprentice!"

This time emerges DVMD, who was no longer much of a know it all..... as she truly did know it all. "Ah yes, sorry about all the confusion there. Yes, it is me, I am the final wolf. Now, I know many of you trusted me, and I was apparently cleared by two groups...... But let me say that I was never once cleared all game. In fact, on the night that Ashgirl cancelled all night actions, I could tell Dyachei was going to be snooping around my stuff, so I thoroughly thank you for your assistance with this Ashgirl, couldn't have had such a clean destruction of the town without you. Or actually, we should thank our good friend, SOV!"

"Ah yes, speaking of SOV." DocE's voice now had a very sinister tone to it. "We had decided after the first attempt on SOV that we would simply play him as out little puppet. Yes, we were determined to let you live, so we could see the look in your eyes as we kill each and every one of the remaining villagers." In a flash, FFM stabbed two knives into the back of Cyndia and Allieh, DocE snapped the neck of Sorasea, DVMD had a sharp bone emerge from the ground underneath RM impaling him, and Mad Jack touched Kaydubs' forehead, which somehow left her a lifeless puppet.

"Ah poor SOV. Oh and by the way, I was never actually cleared by my group. You see, Cyndia's FAULTY power said that all three brothers were villagers after I was revived. And I never used the mirror on myself. So much information in that group, too bad my other brothers couldn't keep track."

"It's also too bad that everyone trusted us all game." Mad Jack's voice rang out. "The most amount of communications that occurred throughout the game were to both myself, DVMD, and DocE, saying how 'We were the only ones they could trust.' What foolishness. We don't even feel bad for the villagers this game. In fact, we couldn't stop laughing at your poor little sheep that were alive with you."

"Now SOV, we will be most generous. You won't die. You will just be devoid of any soul, any meaning in life, walking around as a simple brain stem, with no thoughts, memories, or hope. Now...." DVMD shot 4 bones out of the ground, which restrained his arms and legs. MJ simply walked over to him. "To think that this all would have been over if you could have lynched two people. You would have been better off just randomly guessing than what you all actually managed to come up with. With three wolves that couldn't die, Jilary, DocE, and FFM.... Unless their animator was killed off..... And if you had gotten MJ, two new wolves would have been resurrected, which would have allowed our peanut buttery friend to resurrect two more villagers. Too bad you guys never got to that point. Alas, I probably speak too much......" With that he touched SOV's forehead, draining all of the life out of him, leaving him as a soulless being, to walk the Earth, forever alone.

GAME OVER! WOLVES WIN!
 
That's pretty clear now 😉

So...not great games for the villagers here lately lol
The funny thing was, it was actually really fair- if people would have just realized that RM and DVMD had the same, supposedly accurate power but different results, she'd have been toast. Same goes for me- I pulled some teeth out on night 1, then claimed to have a completely different power. Thankfully, the village let that slide, or else Jil, myself, FFM, and DocE would have been dust. And that would have been game- the only "real" wolves were myself and DVMD, while any other wolves sinply died with us.