WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch sorasea

no particular reason

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch sora sea

It's a cop out vote. Honestly. Between a concert yesterday, switching to night shifts, and giving the more simple game more of my attention... I haven't given this appropriate attention.

Unofficial Tally

Allieh (2) - The Town, sorasea
Hedgie (1) - Dyachei
SOV (3) - Wildzoo*, peanutbuttercup
Zensing (1) - Hedgie
Peanutbuttercup (1) - Phil's lab
Touchpause (1) - Lupin
MJ (1) - SOV
Gwen (1) - Zensing
sorasea (2) - FFM, DocE

Currently not voting: 11/23

Lynch deadline is 8 pm est.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm.
Unlynch SOV lynch Jilary

Not sure if it's an acceptable reason, but she's been marginally active in the other game and hasn't posted since this morning here. Certainly more reason than I had for my sobsob vote.

****Lynch FFM****

Unlynch allieh lynch FFM

Members don't see this ad :)
WildZoo holds a council together to discuss who to lynch. Some early names include Sobsob and Jilary, because you know, they are less active than usual and all of that jazz. However, everyone quickly got a brilliant idea right after deliberating on those two that Sorasea was the way to go.

That is.... Until MJ stood up. "The one they call Flim Flam Man is working against the town, he must be put to rest!"

Immediately, everyone rallied around Flim Flam Man. Wildzoo looks out over the crowd. As two people had him restrained, Wildzoo calls out. "Any last words?"

"Ah yes, last words. Well, you guys are mistaken. I may be able to kill, but killing does not make one a non-villager. In fact...." Out of nowhere, two bursts of black gas appeared around his hands, and he drove two dark, glowing daggers into the two restrainers. A gun shot goes off, which goes through an area of black gas where Flim Flam Man used to be.

He appeared on the other side of the room. "You guys are going to have to do better than that. I really encourage you not to. I am much more helpful then I am...."

While mid gloat, DocEspana had snuck up behind FFM, a very small knife in hand. As the word am came out of FFM's mouth, DocE plunged the knife straight into his heart from behind. FFM, a true master of the art of killing, fell over dead.

Dead is Flim Flam Man....

Someone screams out, "Was he the evil that we were looking for?"

Wildzoo laughs to herself. "Please tell me how we would know. It's Flim Flam Man. We don't know what he did in his secret life and on his own time. If we did, then we would have just killed him off to begin with. Please, like it would be that easy...."

That was when a fiery figure appeared overhead. Or rather it was just a fiery face. "No, he was not the true evil you were looking for. But thank you for providing me with a puppet, each death will only make me stronger." The fiery face let out a menacing laugh, and then the face collapsed, leaving a raining of fiery embers upon the village.

It is now night 2. Night deadline is set for 9 am.

There are 23 players remaining in the game (roster to be posted momentarily)
The Cemetery

No current Residents
The University - a place where the dark arts of necromancy are taught
WildZoo
DocE
Allie
Jayna
Ashgirl
The Dark Forest - a place where the undead seems to come to life
ResoluteMike
Em Jay
Zensing
DVMD
The Forbidden Lake - a place where the living goes in and the dead come out
hedgie
tp
Lupin
LIS
Sorasea
The castle of the dead - the animated armor is not the only thing walking about here
WTF
Dyachei
Gwen
SOV
Jilary
The Fire Swamp - where rodents of unusual size lurk, and no living soul has told a tale
PrincessButterCup
Philliab
Cyndia
kaydubs
Those that are only "mostly dead"
1. FFM

So...chaos maybe? And now only mostly dead. And a puppet of the true evil, the necromancer.

I'm reminded of the skelton army (short time that it lasted) from STL's New York game.
Lol, I think the only reason this game is happening is that he was so upset that he didn't get to see that mechanic because someone *coughmecough* ruined it

Reactions: 1 user
So...chaos maybe? And now only mostly dead. And a puppet of the true evil, the necromancer.

I'm reminded of the skelton army (short time that it lasted) from STL's New York game.
yeah...something bad is going to happen with the dead it seems. oh yay. <sarcasm font>

What was the skeleton army mechanic?

yeah...something bad is going to happen with the dead it seems. oh yay. <sarcasm font>
If it is like the New York game, there should be a role that can prevent the dead from being re-animated in that way (in which case good luck to you, whoever you are).

However if the necromancer is our alpha wolf of sorts, the mechanics might be entirely different since the skeleton army thing wasn't involved with the wolves.

If it is like the New York game, there should be a role that can prevent the dead from being re-animated in that way (in which case good luck to you, whoever you are).

However if the necromancer is our alpha wolf of sorts, the mechanics might be entirely different since the skeleton army thing wasn't involved with the wolves.
just fyi... i was hired as a consultant on that game so i recall it very well... well, as well as i recall anything these days... well, i guess that means i don't recall it that well after all.
i am sure i had a point in making this post, but

Reactions: 3 users
just fyi... i was hired as a consultant on that game so i recall it very well... well, as well as i recall anything these days... well, i guess that means i don't recall it that well after all.
Fuuuu he fell asleep again

What was the skeleton army mechanic?
I'm sure you can answer this question then :D

Gotta love the last minute bandwagons. Especially when i am busy everyday at deadline.

Oh wells. It wouldn't be an STL game if i lived longer than 3 cycles.

@sorasea Relevant post http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...s-ww-game-thread.1063827/page-8#post-15095731

Dead is Blackbox, the necromancer, a chaos character who was able to resurrect the innocent when lynched by a jury of their peers. Having used his 1 resurrection already, he will no longer be able to enact his plan of skeleton based domination of New York City. With his death, Sv88, Head Skeleton, is able to rest peacefully.

Essentially he would automatically gain lynched villagers as members of his skeleton army, unless the priest had correctly chosen who to protect from such a fate the night before.

The irony of that game being called "Back to basics" is astounding

Reactions: 3 users
How's that been going thus far this game? Remember I apparently have to be on my best behavior bc BI is here :p
Let's see...well you've only answered one of my direct questions in a useful way. Would have been rather rude of you not to answer that one.

I'd like to ask BI questions, she is all around a better person :D

gotta laugh at the noob for spelling out my name. i don''t know if i can rcall the last time i saw all those letters.
:laugh:

I would be offended, but I've probably earned that by now. :oops: Sorry for making you read too many letters, SOV.

Let's see...well you've only answered one of my direct questions in a useful way. Would have been rather rude of you not to answer that one.

I'd like to ask BI questions, she is all around a better person :D
BI scoffed at that response, should have went with me on this one :p

WildZoo holds a council together to discuss who to lynch. Some early names include Sobsob and Jilary, because you know, they are less active than usual and all of that jazz. However, everyone quickly got a brilliant idea right after deliberating on those two that Sorasea was the way to go.

That is.... Until MJ stood up. "The one they call Flim Flam Man is working against the town, he must be put to rest!"

Immediately, everyone rallied around Flim Flam Man. Wildzoo looks out over the crowd. As two people had him restrained, Wildzoo calls out. "Any last words?"

"Ah yes, last words. Well, you guys are mistaken. I may be able to kill, but killing does not make one a non-villager. In fact...." Out of nowhere, two bursts of black gas appeared around his hands, and he drove two dark, glowing daggers into the two restrainers. A gun shot goes off, which goes through an area of black gas where Flim Flam Man used to be.

He appeared on the other side of the room. "You guys are going to have to do better than that. I really encourage you not to. I am much more helpful then I am...."

While mid gloat, DocEspana had snuck up behind FFM, a very small knife in hand. As the word am came out of FFM's mouth, DocE plunged the knife straight into his heart from behind. FFM, a true master of the art of killing, fell over dead.

Dead is Flim Flam Man....

Someone screams out, "Was he the evil that we were looking for?"

Wildzoo laughs to herself. "Please tell me how we would know. It's Flim Flam Man. We don't know what he did in his secret life and on his own time. If we did, then we would have just killed him off to begin with. Please, like it would be that easy...."

That was when a fiery figure appeared overhead. Or rather it was just a fiery face. "No, he was not the true evil you were looking for. But thank you for providing me with a puppet, each death will only make me stronger." The fiery face let out a menacing laugh, and then the face collapsed, leaving a raining of fiery embers upon the village.

It is now night 2. Night deadline is set for 9 am.

There are 23 players remaining in the game (roster to be posted momentarily)
The Cemetery
No current Residents
The University - a place where the dark arts of necromancy are taught

WildZoo
DocE
Allie
Jayna
Ashgirl
The Dark Forest - a place where the undead seems to come to life
ResoluteMike
Em Jay
Zensing
DVMD
The Forbidden Lake - a place where the living goes in and the dead come out
hedgie
tp
Lupin
LIS
Sorasea
The castle of the dead - the animated armor is not the only thing walking about here
WTF
Dyachei
Gwen
SOV
Jilary
The Fire Swamp - where rodents of unusual size lurk, and no living soul has told a tale
PrincessButterCup
Philliab
Cyndia
kaydubs
Those that are only "mostly dead"
1. FFM

Write up me is a badass.

Reactions: 1 users
So, sorry I missed today. I did get my entire apartment unpacked though so it was a productive day. I promise to be better.

Ftfy

I believe write-up me does not give a fuuuuuuuuuuuudgesicle. He stabs right in the back. This is how he sees everyone else
backstab-t-shirt.jpeg

Sorry I missed lynch vote. Got slammed at work this afternoon when my coworker went MIA, then headed right over to BF's where for some reason I couldn't get cell service so I couldn't get on here. Thankfully that didn't get me lynched in 2 games, just one.

Sorry I missed lynch vote. Got slammed at work this afternoon when my coworker went MIA, then headed right over to BF's where for some reason I couldn't get cell service so I couldn't get on here. Thankfully that didn't get me lynched in 2 games, just one.
been there. i got lynched in a pre-vet game and lounge game simulaneously.
really brought out the grump in me.

I am closing it a tad early. Only one person hasn't submitted, which will have no effect on the actual results, but if said person wants to submit by 9 pm, I will add your stuff in.

Night closed... Results pending....

IDK why but all morning all I can think of is.... how funny LeTitsNow is as a name.

This is the outcome of working nightshifts, boys and girls.

Reactions: 2 users
All I can think about is how weird it is that the night cycle is longer than the day.
Meh, that's more mod convenience than anything. Although I am up at 8 am anyway naturally, but I want to believe I could maybe sleep until 9 once in my life.