WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The "everyone is a wolf" lynch tally
Allieh (1) - The Town
FFM (1) - Peanutbuttercup
MJ (1) - Zensing
WTF (1) - Jilary
TP (8*) - DocE, LeTitsNow, Wildzoo*, Ashgirl, Phil's Lab, Cyndia, Em Jay

People not voting: 13/23

Plurality rules are in effect. must have over 3/4 total votes for it to end early (18 votes)

Lynch deadline 8 pm est.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not able to give out details of the item for reasons. Also, if there is an item maker, obviously don't out yourself! But I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has received items (not what the item was though or if you still have it). I don't know if MJ used an item for his info on FFM or not, but I would also like to hear from MJ on what happened there. I am also almost 100% certain that we did not receive the same item.
This disappoints me. I don't really feel inclined to trust info from an item when it can't be talked about, so we can't confirm its existence.

*****lynch TP*****

Members don't see this ad :)
Were your results from an item or another source?

Wondering if Jilary's item saying WTF is chaos is proven faulty or not.
I don't want to provide too much info until I'm more certain of what happened. We've already vomited far too much for the wolves to use into this thread already.

My bet is that this game is following the trend of the last few, with a large number of faulty seers/seering items that cause chaos amongst the villagers.
Would not be surprised if this is true.

As it stands, I have no reason to believe that either MJ or Phil are lying. Figuring out whose info is correct is going to be fun though. @Flim Flam Man if you could tell us anything about your role, semi-death, resurrection, etc...

I was provided alignment results that specifically stated FFM was not a villager. The reason I changed my vote was because I'd actually misread the message the first time and missed the "not," at which point I felt freaking ******ed. Either your results are faulty or mine were, but I think it is far more likely that your results were incorrect, given how STL designs games. Every STL game has a chaos assassin with multiple abilities that I've played.

Why in the world would anyone throw someone under the bus like that this early in the game? That makes no sense whatsoever. My bet is that this game is following the trend of the last few, with a large number of faulty seers/seering items that cause chaos amongst the villagers.

Where did your results come from? Why do you think mine are more incorrect then yours? Because they make you look suspect? I don't believe that mine were incorrect based on my role, which I would not consider a seer role....if I'm wrong then the whole game has the potential to be a fuster cluck. Then again...that could be very entertaining.

Did someone ID this item that is giving out faulty results?

Hmmm unlynch MJ, lynch TP based on DocE's info.

I don't want to provide too much info until I'm more certain of what happened. We've already vomited far too much for the wolves to use into this thread already.
I don't see that we've vomited anything, really. Figuring out the game through the info we can share is beneficial to the village cause. Finding out that some of our info may be faulty early on is better than finding it out later.

I've learned my lesson about blindly trusting items after they were messed with in the last game, and since this is an STL game, I wouldn't be surprised if he included some faulty items and roles.

DocE's info seems a lot more legit in this case though, so *****lynch tp*****. At the very least, it'll help us ascertain if we can trust the revived players.

Reactions: 1 users
Where did your results come from? Why do you think mine are more incorrect then yours? Because they make you look suspect? I don't believe that mine were incorrect based on my role, which I would not consider a seer role....if I'm wrong then the whole game has the potential to be a fuster cluck. Then again...that could be very entertaining.

Did someone ID this item that is giving out faulty results?

Hmmm unlynch MJ, lynch TP based on DocE's info.
Either of our results could be faulty. The only reason I suspect yours over mine is because I know STL and the way he designs roles. It is entirely possible that you were correct though, and I'm making the mistake of thinking anyone can actually understand STL.

Allieh (1) - The Town
FFM (1) - Peanutbuttercup
MJ (1) - Zensing
WTF (1) - Jilary
TP (11*) - DocE, LeTitsNow, Wildzoo*, Ashgirl, Phil's Lab, Cyndia, Em Jay, dyachei, hedgie, Jayna
People not voting: 10/23

Plurality rules are in effect. must have over 3/4 total votes for it to end early (18* votes)

Lynch deadline 8 pm est.

@touchpause13 about now would be a good time to check in.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch mj
lynch tp

So I'm gonna let mj off the hook because I wanted him to talk, but I am going to sleep and want to pass this on before I wake up again at the end of the lynch cycle.

When I died, for reasons related indirectly to my role, I was able to see TP casting a voodoo spell on me and stabbing a voodoo doll of me.

Given my death was, from the write up, magic induced internal hemorrhage it fits exactly with how I died. If I had died, I'd have to take that fun se ret to the grave with me, but... I didnt!

Boom.

You're welcome.
The voodoo doll is for silencing not killing.

And I didn't actually chose you, I forgot to put in my action last night so they must have chosen for me :shrug:

The voodoo doll is for silencing not killing.

And I didn't actually chose you, I forgot to put in my action last night so they must have chosen for me :shrug:
Who did you silence the previous night?
Also, STL said he was only missing one action and it was inconsequential...don't see how silencing would be inconsequential.

You guys are going to lynch me anyways so whatever, but I was Alex the Roleless who got a role after the first night. The role I got was a silencer. So I have a voodoo doll that a stab in the mouth and that silences people. As I said I didn't actually chose anyone, so either the mods did it randomly or DocE's full of ****. That's all the info I have - good luck villagers

Who did you silence the previous night?
Also, STL said he was only missing one action and it was inconsequential...don't see how silencing would be inconsequential.
I have silenced no one.

I got the role yesterday and then forgot to get an action in

Another thing, I should seer as having no abilities because I started as having no role.

A lot of this is not adding up to me.
1) I dont see why you would seer as having no abilities when you now have one. Granted STL does weird stuff. But I don't see why, if such a seer's results were otherwise accurate, that would be the case.
2) I don't believe that STL would have randomly silenced someone for you, and the whole thing with him telling us he was only missing one action makes that suspect as well
3) why isn't DocE silenced if you silenced him?

All of that plus your voting behavior today - jumping on both of the easy bandwagons without pausing to give it some thought of your own - makes me comfortable leaving my vote where it is.

Well let's try that again ****lynch tp*****

A lot of this is not adding up to me.
1) I dont see why you would seer as having no abilities when you now have one. Granted STL does weird stuff. But I don't see why, if such a seer's results were otherwise accurate, that would be the case.
2) I don't believe that STL would have randomly silenced someone for you, and the whole thing with him telling us he was only missing one action makes that suspect as well
3) why isn't DocE silenced if you silenced him?

All of that plus your voting behavior today - jumping on both of the easy bandwagons without pausing to give it some thought of your own - makes me comfortable leaving my vote where it is.
That's fine. I don't really care either way, yall probably will get more info with me dead anyways, I'm just trying to get out all the info I have for the villagers to use after you find out DocE was lying.

Was waiting for tp's defense and wasn't satisfied :(

lynch tp

Allieh (1) - The Town
FFM (0)
MJ (0)
WTF (0) -
TP (15*) - DocE, LeTitsNow, Wildzoo*, Ashgirl, Phil's Lab, Cyndia, Em Jay, dyachei, hedgie, Jayna, sorasea, Lupin, Zensing, Jilary
People not voting: 9/23

Plurality rules are in effect. must have over 3/4 total votes for it to end early (18* votes)

Lynch deadline 8 pm est.

Last edited:
Not liking TP's defense. Sorry about the gender confusion; I can only plead that I was on my phone and couldn't check profile.

lynch TP

@WildZoo: I'll throw in that I've not been handed any items this game.

Allieh (1) - The Town
FFM (0)
MJ (0)
WTF (0) -
TP (17*) - DocE, LeTitsNow, Wildzoo*, Ashgirl, Phil's Lab, Cyndia, Em Jay, dyachei, hedgie, Jayna, sorasea, Lupin, Zensing, Jilary, DVMD, RM
People not voting: 8/23

Lynch deadline 8 pm est.

2 more to go folks, note that role call has slightly changed.

Last edited:
I've learned my lesson about blindly trusting items after they were messed with in the last game, and since this is an STL game, I wouldn't be surprised if he included some faulty items and roles.

DocE's info seems a lot more legit in this case though, so *****lynch tp*****. At the very least, it'll help us ascertain if we can trust the revived players.

This post, for reasons I can't really articulate, is super sketchy. Next lynch vote from me goes to Cyndia.

Reactions: 1 user
Clearly this TP lynch is going to happen no matter what and I'm not saying it's wrong. Given DocE's info it makes sense and her defense is weak, but I don't recall changing my vote yet! Just curious if that was mod error or if someone changed my vote for me?

I do think this game is going to be full of faulty info. I'm not sure who/what we should trust or how we can even figure it all out.

Clearly this TP lynch is going to happen no matter what and I'm not saying it's wrong. Given DocE's info it makes sense and her defense is weak, but I don't recall changing my vote yet! Just curious if that was mod error or if someone changed my vote for me?

I do think this game is going to be full of faulty info. I'm not sure who/what we should trust or how we can even figure it all out.
The vote is currently correct as it stands.

Allieh (1) - The Town
FFM (0)
MJ (0)
WTF (0) -
TP (17*) - DocE, LeTitsNow, Wildzoo*, Ashgirl, Phil's Lab, Cyndia, Em Jay, dyachei, hedgie, Jayna, sorasea, Lupin, Zensing, Jilary, DVMD, RM
People not voting: 7/23

Lynch deadline 8 pm est.

1 more vote..... Start getting night actions in and we may be able to have a quick turn around.

**** it

*****lynch myself*****

awh, I was too late

lynch
9020.jpeg

Everyone surrounds TP, accusing her of atrocities. Rumors had been flying about. Some say that they found wolfy DNA on here. Others saw her squeeze the daylights out of the DocE voodoo doll she had. Others even saw her rip it to shreds after repeatedly stabbing it with needles. There are lots of accusations, hence the mob that formed, with pitch forks, and fire and everything, until she had nowhere to go.

"What do you want me to say? Yes, I do use voodoo dolls. Yes, I will sew any of your damn mouths shut, especially the ones spewing lies about me. But no, I will not admit to something that I didn't do. I was asleep all of the last flipping night. It wasn't me I swear."

Wildzoo steps forward, "We have over 4 witnesses who observed this last night. Honestly, there is nothing left to be...."

"No, what you have are rumors my dear. Rumors that don't mean ish. What people thought they saw are just but illusions. Illusions meant to mess with your head. But if me being dead will help you get through these illusions, then I will do the deed myself." She grabs a knife from off the tables and stabs it straight into the back of one of the dolls beside her. TP begins spitting up blood. The crowd behind her sees a wound form on her back, which cut perfectly through her white dress. There was no obvious weapon that caused it.....

"This is the first time I am killing. And I am doing it to myself. I hope you are all freaking hap...."

Before she could finish her statement, she slipped into a deep sleep.....

Dead is Touchpause13......

Peanutbuttercup steps up. "So.... ummmmm..... Was she a wolf?"

Wildzoo laughs to herself. "How do you propose we figure out whether or not she is a wolf. Do you propose that she will just whisper truthful sweet nothings about it in her after life? Do you propose that she just has it written a will somewhere that she is in fact a wolf and she is leaving all of her wolfy possessions to her fellow wolves? Come on, your better then this newb."

It is night 3. Night deadline is ASAP (latest we would be shooting for would be 10 pm set).
The Cemetery

Flim Flam Man
DocEspana
The University - a place where the dark arts of necromancy are taught
WildZoo
Allie
Jayna
Ashgirl
The Dark Forest - a place where the undead seems to come to life
ResoluteMike
Em Jay
Zensing
DVMD
The Forbidden Lake - a place where the living goes in and the dead come out
hedgie
Lupin
LIS
Sorasea
The castle of the dead - the animated armor is not the only thing walking about here
WTF
Dyachei
Gwen
SOV
Jilary
The Fire Swamp - where rodents of unusual size lurk, and no living soul has told a tale
PrincessButterCup
Philliab
Cyndia
kaydubs
Those that are only "mostly dead"
Touchpause13
Those that are completely dead
N/A

Wut

This post, for reasons I can't really articulate, is super sketchy. Next lynch vote from me goes to Cyndia.

I was on my phone and didn't articulate my thoughts completely - I meant that I believe there are probably faulty items/roles in the game and so I think MJ was probably given faulty info from an item (from my earlier skim I was under the impression he received his info from an item, I reread and realize now it wasn't confirmed) and didn't want to vote for him now since I don't think he would have thrown someone under the bus so early as a wolf. I thought DocE's info seemed a bit more trustworthy since it was related to his death and not from an item.

Not receiving affiliation information on death is a real pain though, I don't know what to make of the revived yet.