WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No @PippyPony I'd really like to know why I didn't get this redemption thing through more direct channels. Not just "this point in the game"
That is the reason.

I gave dubz the mic for a reason. I'm not saying she has more information than anyone I'm just giving them an opinion.
Dubz died trying to lynch me, so thank you for continuing the wolves work for them right now

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol ok then.

I feel the need to remind the dead and everyone else that there are multiple bad guys in there who I stabbed in the back (sometimes literally) during the course of this game, so there is probably ample reason for them to want me dead lol
I think there is tons of proof who you are, what you've done and I'm not pursuing your lynch for that reason. I am still insanely skeptical of your "redemption arc" and it is really freaking low numbers so that's alarming, but I don't think you're the baddie.

I know Coop isn't.

So that leaves me with MsP, so I suppose:

Lynch MsP

I think there is tons of proof who you are, what you've done and I'm not pursuing your lynch for that reason. I am still insanely skeptical of your "redemption arc" and it is really freaking low numbers so that's alarming, but I don't think you're the baddie.

I know Coop isn't.

So that leaves me with MsP, so I suppose:

Lynch MsP
Not saying I'm not skeptical, just saying it been in the write ups. It doesn't flat out say that pip has turned, just that pip killed Mel

Members don't see this ad :)
So peeps, I don't know how to say this more clearly:

I had seering capabilities.

Ms P is not a bad dude, she has the role she is claiming to have, and the ability she has described is the full extent of her ability.

TRILT IS THE LAST WOLF.

Literally a numbers thing, I am 100% certain on it after PBC and AM flipping.

So peeps, I don't know how to say this more clearly:

I had seering capabilities.

Ms P is not a bad dude, she has the role she is claiming to have, and the ability she has described is the full extent of her ability.

TRILT IS THE LAST WOLF.

Literally a numbers thing, I am 100% certain on it after PBC and AM flipping.
Well ok that rules out Ms P. Either you're telling the truth and she's clear or you're lying and she's clear. @Trilt

I'll check back in a few hours when people with lives have a chance to respond.

(carry on)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
MsP, for all the previously stated reasons. I think Pip is full of **** but the writeups are pretty explicit she isn't our big baddie so I'm leaving my vote where it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Lynch or Lose Final Day Tally
Trilt (3) - MsP, Pippy, Coopah

MsP (1) - Trilt

4/4 People have voted

Lynch or Lose Final Day Tally
Trilt (2) - MsP, Pippy

MsP (1) - Trilt

3/4 People have voted