. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you're going to be pedantic, try not to do it while voting for a villager, okay?

As if what you quoted was the only reason you're a good candidate today. Why not turn the snark up a notch?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been doing breathing treatments on and off all day, so I haven't been around. I have to go start another one right now. I know real life doesn't matter in WW, but I wanted to let y'all know why I haven't been around. I'm not a wolf, I'm a period (I'm vanillager with no abilities). Wish there was a way to defend myself better, but I've said literally everything I feel. So yeah. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
:rolleyes: You're being argumentative and bizarre, not more talkative. I have yet to hear any form of defense from you.

It'd help it I knew what is sketchy beyond "maybe I'm a wolf, maybe I'm not".

100% agreed on LG being sketch, she is on my list for tomorrow. It's a bit late in the lynch to switch to another candidate. Overall like your analysis, and am happy with genny or cdo, but am leaning cdo
I don't know how many different ways I can answer your questions to ease your suspicions, STL. I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall. :bang:

Tator Tot Tally

3m () -
AM (4) - 3m, cdo, Lyra, WZ
Egg/Cdo (4) - STL, Hmoo, ny, AM
genny (5) - DVMD, LIS, WTF, PBC, coop
WTF (1) - genny

14/14 voting

5 minutes!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have played with her before.
Her post about Zen, plus the way she worded her lynch vote for AM.
You're in the lead for lynch votes, why would you just throw it away to put yourself in the lead and to put shade on someone who wasn't even playing..?

Wait, did I miss something? We have info on AM?
No, sorry, just saying that since no one wants to lynch coop with me, among the people that are good candidates for today I think she's the best since if she does flip village we'd have more info to work with for yesterday's lynch.
When was the last time @WildZoo did a breaking eggs lynch?
Good question. I don't know. Seemed reasonable to me.

Maybe you're not getting yet that I'm trying new things this game. Which is dangerous but hey, less dangerous to do as village than as wolf so there is that.
I'm 90% certain I've seen WZ advocate for voting for fellow wolves early in their lynches. In the noob game, I think that's the advice she was giving to the noob pack, but I'd have to go reread to be entirely sure it was her and not someone else. This comment seems suspicious to me.
Responding to this gets WIFOMy. But I'll just say I'm very conscious of what I do as a wolf, and no matter what advice I give, I'm really bad about following it sometimes. I don't vote for fellow wolves that often unless it's clear they're going down, or I'm the first vote on their lynch and I'm reasonably sure the rest of the group isn't going to follow me. If you can find wolf lynches where I was first or second to vote for them I'd be surprised.

Final Lynch Tally
3m () -
AM (4) - 3m, cdo, Lyra, WZ
Egg/Cdo (4) - STL, Hmoo, ny, AM
genny (5) - DVMD, LIS, WTF, PBC, coop
WTF (1) - genny

14/14 voting - double check all votes.

For the greater good, I suppose? Maybe.

It was a bold move, at least.

Dead is @genny, a period with no abilities.
It is now N4. Night will close ASAP if actions are submitted, or 8AM EST at latest.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
5. @LyraGardenia
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
13. @Coopah
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
18. @hazelmoo
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period
6. @Zensing - Period
4. @genny - Period

Last edited:
I really don't understand why genny would break the lynch off of herself and essentially sacrifice herself for AM??

Looking back, it seems that genny's played at least four different games with WTF.

I really don't understand why genny would break the lynch off of herself and essentially sacrifice herself for AM??

She was hoping people would follow her lead and switch to WTF.

Zen is being oddly (?) vocal.....I've played with her as a wolf at least once, if I am recalling correctly, but I don't remember much about her style as such. I thought I remembered her as somewhat quiet but then again I seem to remember a lot of newbies (same with my question about AM) that way since I took quite the break from WW here in prevet. So far all the people I DO know (LIS, STL, DVMD, etc) are playing within their bounds, except perhaps WZ for being quiet and a tad snippy.
Ok, Caught up. Never mind, I understand what you meant now.

I still can't shake off feels for AM to be honest...I personally don't think the wagon formed *too* quickly, especially given that multiple people have voiced their concerns for her before (including myself) but I do agree it was slightly quicker than average which gives me some pause. I don't really get the cdo lynch either.

That being said, genny is indeed getting awfully defensive for someone who doesn't even have a lot of votes right now. People weren't even on her that hard a while back when she was quiet, and now it feels like she is coming out swinging because she was called out. Some of the more talkative players do this, but when a quiet one suddenly comes out it smacks a little bit of group encouragement.

Lynch genny
So these are the two things mentioned by genny before she was lynched. It doesn't look like a lot of shade, more confusion over if this is an issue. It might be a super soft wolf bus, but honestly I'm not really seeing it. Second, I think this is what genny was talking about, but I'm not sure. I don't see anything strange about this wording, does someone else see what she was refering too?

So these are the two things mentioned by genny before she was lynched. It doesn't look like a lot of shade, more confusion over if this is an issue. It might be a super soft wolf bus, but honestly I'm not really seeing it. Second, I think this is what genny was talking about, but I'm not sure. I don't see anything strange about this wording, does someone else see what she was refering too?

genny was referring to the last lynch, not this one.

I'm still torn on mm/AM....but I do think the latter just seemed to be very conveniently "there" to argue with her over points, and to the point of going back and reposting multiple things.

I may regret putting mm on the back burner for now, but.... lynch AM.
Ok so this is the right one. It definitely looks like a hedging vote. It could possibly be a wolf lynching a villager but placing enough doubt to not cause suspicion later when they turn up villager. I think I see where genny was going with this.

Ok so this is the right one. It definitely looks like a hedging vote. It could possibly be a wolf lynching a villager but placing enough doubt to not cause suspicion later when they turn up villager. I think I see where genny was going with this.

It was hedging - because I was originally dead set on mmm for the whole dropping a "I got a bad feeling about this" and then peacing out, but then AM's aggressive response to her once I called her on it skeeved me out.

100% agreed on LG being sketch, she is on my list for tomorrow. It's a bit late in the lynch to switch to another candidate. Overall like your analysis, and am happy with genny or cdo, but am leaning cdo

Wait, NOW you're on board the LG lynch I've been trying unsuccessfully to push all game?

It was a horrible accident. Buried under piles and piles of chocolate easter bunnies, plastic eggs, and I'm sure she'd be tangled in the plastic grass if she weren't so round...

Dead is @hazelmoo, a period with no abilities.
It is now D5. Lynch will close at 9PM EST TOMORROW - I am going to be busy with family things much of the day, so let's draw it out a smidge.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
5. @LyraGardenia
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
13. @Coopah
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period
6. @Zensing - Period
4. @genny - Period
18. @hazelmoo - Period

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 3 users
To get things rolling for the day, here's where everyone stands in my mind:

LIS was wolf lean for me, but none of the other veterans seem to be concerned with his behavior, so I am knocking him down to simply neutral.

Wildzoo - the only redeeming thing I have for her is that I had a kill attempt on me two nights ago. Otherwise, she has dropped the attempt to be likeable in the games to stay alive, is less active than usual, and has just been coming off as sketch. Early vote on zen says little to me. She claims to be changing things up this game, but I am not sure how much I actually believe that this is 100% intentional, especially with how busy she is claiming to be that she can't be active w/ WW (WIFOM - usually when I have minimal time, my first thought isn't, let me change up everything about my gameplay). She is still at a very narrow villager lean for me.

LG - the analysis on me was sketchville, it seemed like justifying I may have a more powerful village role on the thread for what purpose? And then at the end of giving only two possibilities where I am villager, still throws shade out there. A couple other posts throughout the game had me raise an eyebrow, so she is wolf lean territory for me.

Nyanko - she is playing right to her meta, which tells me 0 about whether she is a wolf or a villager. Neutral atm.

Cdo - I think most people know my stance on the egg, wolf lean.

AM - I originally had her at neutral, but with how that lunch formed on her yesterday, I now have her at village lean.

Coopah - she has come off sketchy with a few posts in this game, but I feel like that's not uncommon for her to do in games. I have her in neutral, but edging towards wolf lean.

WTF is well within her scheme of playing. With that said, she's a very good wolf when she is one and thus I would not let live past 7/8 people left, in a similar manner to lupin. She is neutral for me.

PBC - good analyses thus far, thorough in how she's approaching the thread, she's within my village lean territory

MMM - she's in village lean territory, but I don't have a great reason other than gut feelings.

STL - that dude is sketch af.

DVMD - solid village lean, but good convert choice if it exists in this game. Prob won't be on my radar until final 4/5 or so.

To get things rolling for the day, here's where everyone stands in my mind:

LIS was wolf lean for me, but none of the other veterans seem to be concerned with his behavior, so I am knocking him down to simply neutral.

Wildzoo - the only redeeming thing I have for her is that I had a kill attempt on me two nights ago. Otherwise, she has dropped the attempt to be likeable in the games to stay alive, is less active than usual, and has just been coming off as sketch. Early vote on zen says little to me. She claims to be changing things up this game, but I am not sure how much I actually believe that this is 100% intentional, especially with how busy she is claiming to be that she can't be active w/ WW (WIFOM - usually when I have minimal time, my first thought isn't, let me change up everything about my gameplay). She is still at a very narrow villager lean for me.

LG - the analysis on me was sketchville, it seemed like justifying I may have a more powerful village role on the thread for what purpose? And then at the end of giving only two possibilities where I am villager, still throws shade out there. A couple other posts throughout the game had me raise an eyebrow, so she is wolf lean territory for me.

Nyanko - she is playing right to her meta, which tells me 0 about whether she is a wolf or a villager. Neutral atm.

Cdo - I think most people know my stance on the egg, wolf lean.

AM - I originally had her at neutral, but with how that lunch formed on her yesterday, I now have her at village lean.

Coopah - she has come off sketchy with a few posts in this game, but I feel like that's not uncommon for her to do in games. I have her in neutral, but edging towards wolf lean.

WTF is well within her scheme of playing. With that said, she's a very good wolf when she is one and thus I would not let live past 7/8 people left, in a similar manner to lupin. She is neutral for me.

PBC - good analyses thus far, thorough in how she's approaching the thread, she's within my village lean territory

MMM - she's in village lean territory, but I don't have a great reason other than gut feelings.

STL - that dude is sketch af.

DVMD - solid village lean, but good convert choice if it exists in this game. Prob won't be on my radar until final 4/5 or so.

You ought to read my posts better, because your statement about LIS is all wrong. I've voiced suspicions about him, just he's lower on my list compared to others. WZ is actually higher on my list.

Reactions: 1 user
You ought to read my posts better, because your statement about LIS is all wrong. I've voiced suspicions about him, just he's lower on my list compared to others. WZ is actually higher on my list.

I almost posted that STL clearly doesn't consider you a veteran.

Honestly, it makes me giggle to get lynched by Mr. Spock when he is wrong. I just love seeing him have to face doing a ****ty analysis. My play isn't consistent enough to make the argument he's making about me.

My gut still screams that STL is sketch, but I can't explain the wolf lynch and late game add sufficiently well to make a credible story for it.

Do you know how much work it takes to play like I used to? Too much. So that's what I'm changing. And it really isn't that big of a shift from how I've played when I'm busy as village before, I'm just letting it happen instead of fighting so hard to live up to my meta.

Anyways, I could go lyra, coop, or AM today. I feel like we might do ourselves a disservice by letting AM off the hook, but I also know she's had this happen before where she's up for lynch several days in a row and when we do lynch her, surprise, she was village the whole time. Still want that info but my feels on lyra are stronger right now.

I also don't like that coop hasn't responded to me any time that I've mentioned her shift in tone and play from day 1 to the rest of the game

tenor.gif

I guess I more meant for you in particular that you ended up backing off of him and seem to be less concerned, which is essentially what you are saying here.

I almost posted that STL clearly doesn't consider you a veteran.

Honestly, it makes me giggle to get lynched by Mr. Spock when he is wrong. I just love seeing him have to face doing a ****ty analysis. My play isn't consistent enough to make the argument he's making about me.

My gut still screams that STL is sketch, but I can't explain the wolf lynch and late game add sufficiently well to make a credible story for it.
So, an analysis can be wrong and still not be ****ty. You can change your behavior, I can catch it, and you can still not be a wolf. Doesn't mean I did a ****ty analysis. So, your claim is that your meta is completely impenetrable? Yeah, that brings you up a click in my book towards wolfiness.
And I stand by my earlier comment: STL should be lynched long before end game.
I am curious in which way you are trying to argue this. Are you claiming I am an original or am/will be a convert? If you are claiming I am an original, I would like you to come up with a suitable story to how I am an original. If you think I am a convert/will be a convert, provide me with a wolf team that thinks it would be a good idea to convert me in this game (other than Dubz, who does the obviously dumb move as a wolf quite frequently - which yes, dubz, you will argue is smart because no one would think you would do it).

The multiple "not a wolf" comments also bug me. Smacks of trying too hard.

And it means you're sketchy (to me) if I say it does. What it doesn't mean is that I'm right. *shrug*
LIS - to quote you earlier in the game, here are my thoughts on you
lynch pippy

Cheathac and coopah's post seem to be their meta, and I'm OK with coopah's explanation of my concern. Pippy, on the other hand, has been all across the board. It's reminding me of when I self-destructed in B2B2, and that was wolfing while under real-life stress.

Pippy, I'm very sorry that real life is so stressful right now, and I hope your exams go well this week. But you're highest on my radar right now, so you need to go.
looking back, not liking the double vouch for coopah when it was between coopah and pippy on day 1

I guess I more meant for you in particular that you ended up backing off of him and seem to be less concerned, which is essentially what you are saying here.

So, an analysis can be wrong and still not be ****ty. You can change your behavior, I can catch it, and you can still not be a wolf. Doesn't mean I did a ****ty analysis. So, your claim is that your meta is completely impenetrable? Yeah, that brings you up a click in my book towards wolfiness.

I am curious in which way you are trying to argue this. Are you claiming I am an original or am/will be a convert? If you are claiming I am an original, I would like you to come up with a suitable story to how I am an original. If you think I am a convert/will be a convert, provide me with a wolf team that thinks it would be a good idea to convert me in this game (other than Dubz, who does the obviously dumb move as a wolf quite frequently - which yes, dubz, you will argue is smart because no one would think you would do it).

I'm not less concerned about LIS than I was a few days ago. I'm more concerned about others. I'm not sure how that doesn't make sense to you.

Also, I wouldn't challenge people to come up with a reasonable way for you to be an original wolf, it isn't as difficult as you are thinking it will be. (This isn't saying I think you're an original just that I could easily come up with a logical way that you could be).

I also don't like that coop hasn't responded to me any time that I've mentioned her shift in tone and play from day 1 to the rest of the game

tenor.gif
Mostly because I don't think you've given any concrete reason for your suspicions. Just the tone feels off. You've been acting odd to me, not just the change in activity. I can't dig it all up right now because I'm at Easter at my grandparents-in-laws house so I'll deal with it later.

I'm actually torn between WZ and coop right now. WZ because not being normal WZ and coop because her posting really only picks up when people mention her, then she kind of disappears when she isn't on the radar.

I'm not less concerned about LIS than I was a few days ago. I'm more concerned about others. I'm not sure how that doesn't make sense to you.

Also, I wouldn't challenge people to come up with a reasonable way for you to be an original wolf, it isn't as difficult as you are thinking it will be. (This isn't saying I think you're an original just that I could easily come up with a logical way that you could be).
I get that, when I am saying less concerned I mean that in a relative sense. I could say I am concerned about wildzoo, but there are 6 or 7 people that I would lynch before I lynched her.

For me it seems highly improbable from those that have modded that I would get added late as a wolf at 18 players. Because there is virtually no way we started with 3 wolves (1:5 ratio). And 4 wolves at 19 is at a nice sweet spot. 5 is too much, 3 is too few. At 20, it becomes more feasible for a newer mod to do something like add a wolf in (to create a 1:3 ratio), but trilt has been around the block, and also tried to hide you being added, so I highly doubt you would have been added as an original (that and good vote history, solid analysis, etc.)
I'm actually torn between WZ and coop right now. WZ because not being normal WZ and coop because her posting really only picks up when people mention her, then she kind of disappears when she isn't on the radar.
After seeing the thing that Zensing did on day 1 that I just quote above, I think i am going to go with:

*********lynch coopah******************

I'm leaning slightly more towards Coop because of her sudden switch from me to genny. She also seems peg me as village after viewing me as sketchy for the last two cycle when not much has really changed.