Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is an overreaction, I wasn't meaning to call you out, I'm just trying to defend myself. Cdo's the one who brought up that situation again, you're actually villager leaning to me now after Snowy's death. The difference is you were actively posting at that time (and I think this is the first time you've mentioned you were multitasking), I was napping at the time kata was lynched. I meant to wake up in time to check in before lynch close, but I hit snooze a few too many times.Omg. So me not being around at a specific time is not okay, but if you're not around it is??? We all have life circumstances that may/may not allow us to be on every single minute of every day. I've already said a gazillion times that I didn't realize that there was a tie because I was trying to play from my phone while commuting between work and school.
People totally blew that out of proportion and every time someone continues to bring it up, it makes me side eye...