. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Omg. So me not being around at a specific time is not okay, but if you're not around it is??? We all have life circumstances that may/may not allow us to be on every single minute of every day. I've already said a gazillion times that I didn't realize that there was a tie because I was trying to play from my phone while commuting between work and school.

People totally blew that out of proportion and every time someone continues to bring it up, it makes me side eye...
This is an overreaction, I wasn't meaning to call you out, I'm just trying to defend myself. Cdo's the one who brought up that situation again, you're actually villager leaning to me now after Snowy's death. The difference is you were actively posting at that time (and I think this is the first time you've mentioned you were multitasking), I was napping at the time kata was lynched. I meant to wake up in time to check in before lynch close, but I hit snooze a few too many times.

Members don't see this ad.

@LyraGardenia To me it came off as defending yourself by throwing shade my way...? Maybe an overreaction but repeating myself over and over again about not breaking a tie has gotten old lol

No I mentioned multitasking before...in a post...somewhere lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Wolves nap and wolves multitask. None of this does anything to convince me wolf vs villager on either of you.

Well then I would be a terrible wolf because I can apparently barely multitask as a villager:p

Tator Tot Lunch Tally

Coop (5) - STL, AM, DVMD, Dubz, WTF
Lyra (4) - PBC, ny, LIS, cdo

9/12 voting
Waffleometer: 0

Lynch close ~8 hours, 9 PM EDT

Okay...it's entirely possible that I'm overthinking Zen, but some thoughts after going through her posts...

lynch @cheathac

for an extremely sketchy opening post. PBC covered the reasons. Maybe a little bit of early pressure will provoke cheathac to respond sooner.

Cheathac was village...so she started with a village lynch...

@LyraGardenia hit most of it. You were aggressive and defensive when people aren't on your case, but you somewhat rolled over when people started pushing people. Too defensive in the first case, not defensive enough in the latter. It's not contradictory. At least you're starting to even out now.

So she's agreeing with Lyra about her thoughts with Pippy leaning wolf...considering Pippy was village and some of Zen's other posts where she always seemed to go with lynching people we now know to be village, this comes seems a little *off* to me. Like one wolf backing up another wolf?

lynch pippy

Cheathac and coopah's post seem to be their meta, and I'm OK with coopah's explanation of my concern. Pippy, on the other hand, has been all across the board. It's reminding me of when I self-destructed in B2B2, and that was wolfing while under real-life stress.

Pippy, I'm very sorry that real life is so stressful right now, and I hope your exams go well this week. But you're highest on my radar right now, so you need to go.

Votes to lynch pippy...another villager

@cdoconn, what was up with yesterday?

Big, long post where you seem to be building to Pippy as a wolf

Forgot lynch CDO with the above :oops:

Some points for cdoc in my mind since Zen was pushing her

lynch AM self-preservation.

Got my eye on Coopah for never answering and genny for the posts. I'm with DVMD; I don't think they're contributing.

Genny was village, so consistent with the focusing on calling out villagers. So I'm thinking this gives some village points for Coopah? I wonder about the AM lynch, because as a whole it seems like Zen's style was to hang out and cast a lynch vote towards the end of the day for a villager. If Zen hadn't been up for lynch, her vote for AM would have made me lean her village, but with the self-preservation thing, I'm not as sure.

tl;dr Zen's posts make me me think village lean for Coop and more wolffish lean for Lyra

Okay...it's entirely possible that I'm overthinking Zen, but some thoughts after going through her posts...

Cheathac was village...so she started with a village lynch...

So she's agreeing with Lyra about her thoughts with Pippy leaning wolf...considering Pippy was village and some of Zen's other posts where she always seemed to go with lynching people we now know to be village, this comes seems a little *off* to me. Like one wolf backing up another wolf?

Votes to lynch pippy...another villager

Some points for cdoc in my mind since Zen was pushing her

Genny was village, so consistent with the focusing on calling out villagers. So I'm thinking this gives some village points for Coopah? I wonder about the AM lynch, because as a whole it seems like Zen's style was to hang out and cast a lynch vote towards the end of the day for a villager. If Zen hadn't been up for lynch, her vote for AM would have made me lean her village, but with the self-preservation thing, I'm not as sure.

tl;dr Zen's posts make me me think village lean for Coop and more wolffish lean for Lyra
I read coopah the opposite tbh based off that, throwing shade without voting is something wolves do all the time to other wolves. But I can get the other side of it.

Coopah began the game in the Coopah type of ball of hell and suspicions. After living past her typical D1 death, she backed waaaay off and wasn't posting much, unless she was tagged.

her neutral& wolf reads are all confirmed village. Her village reads are people that the vast majority have suspicions of. (LIS aside, but LIS is always at least somewhat suspicious)

this is really weird statement to me. If she was village, this is almost a guaranteed reason for wolves to want to get rid her because they don't know if she got a power role. If she's wolf, it's only casually mentioning it so it could earn her some "omg don't lynch me I'm important" village credit.

Wow. When I started this post I was planning on lynching coop, but I really think that Lyra is the bigger threat.

Lynch lyra

Ok so a couple of points, responding to what you said. I backed off because I had to become a lot less prominent for the reasons stated earlier. The only other time I had a role I basically beat people over the head with it until they listened which worked only because it was late game. The only reason I was mentioning anything this game was because there were five votes for me and me alone. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. I realize I'm a target now, but maybe since people are so sketched out by me I can live another day or two if I'm not lynched.

My wolf/sketch reads were consistent with a lot of people, and while that may mean I'm not very original it doesn't make me sketchier because in hindsight they were village.

For whatever it's worth here are my reads now:
Villager - DVMD, STL(weird ability claim besides), nyanko
Neutral - LIS, PBC, 3m (still sketchy but has ticked back toward village), cdo (slight wolf lean), WTF (wolf lean b/c genny call out but I don't have enough info from previous games to make a difinitive call)
Wolfy - WZ (sketchy af) LG (odd arguments and parroting ideas, definite wolf possibility), AM (maybe I'm still stuck on this and others have moved on IDK but she screams sketchy).

Since AM has dropped off the radar for everybody else, I'll go with a lynch Lyra.

Reactions: 1 user
I really want PBC to answer my question. It may sway my vote and it'll definitely give me a bit more information.
I replied that I thought I knew why you were asking, which in my mind was an answer. But less subtly: yes.

There's someone (emphasis not mine) to thank - I'm assuming you.

What do you think of STL's claim he was attacked?

I'm willing to believe failed kill over conversion. It would be a really dumb move to convert him, especially since he's played for wolves twice in the last two games. And it is still really early to have a convert. I never want to trust STL, but I think the kill attempt/survival explanation make sense, though the order of events is rather convenient. Do you agree?

I'm willing to believe failed kill over conversion. It would be a really dumb move to convert him, especially since he's played for wolves twice in the last two games. And it is still really early to have a convert. I never want to trust STL, but I think the kill attempt/survival explanation make sense, though the order of events is rather convenient. Do you agree?

I'm not concerned about him being converted. STL claimed attack the same night you received the PM from Trilt. What's your thought on that? Does is seem likely he could have been attacked?

I'm not concerned about him being converted. STL claimed attack the same night you received the PM from Trilt. What's your thought on that? Does is seem likely he could have been attacked?
My pm came in the middle of this day cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok so a couple of points, responding to what you said. I backed off because I had to become a lot less prominent for the reasons stated earlier. The only other time I had a role I basically beat people over the head with it until they listened which worked only because it was late game. The only reason I was mentioning anything this game was because there were five votes for me and me alone. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. I realize I'm a target now, but maybe since people are so sketched out by me I can live another day or two if I'm not lynched.

My wolf/sketch reads were consistent with a lot of people, and while that may mean I'm not very original it doesn't make me sketchier because in hindsight they were village.

For whatever it's worth here are my reads now:
Villager - DVMD, STL(weird ability claim besides), nyanko
Neutral - LIS, PBC, 3m (still sketchy but has ticked back toward village), cdo (slight wolf lean), WTF (wolf lean b/c genny call out but I don't have enough info from previous games to make a difinitive call)
Wolfy - WZ (sketchy af) LG (odd arguments and parroting ideas, definite wolf possibility), AM (maybe I'm still stuck on this and others have moved on IDK but she screams sketchy).

Since AM has dropped off the radar for everybody else, I'll go with a lynch Lyra.

Nahh I still agree that AM is pretty sketch

i'm tempted to call coopah out for having a villager read on me, to be quite honest
To be fair, you just did. Also, you are firmly in your meta of not saying much. I suppose that would lend you toward neutral but when you start acting differently that's when you start to sketch me out.

Wolves nap and wolves multitask. None of this does anything to convince me wolf vs villager on either of you.
My point is a couple people thought it was sketchy that I didn't say anything about not liking the kata lynch earlier. I couldn't exactly speak up about a lynch that I didn't know was happening.

While I'm here, I think some people are forgetting that I voted for Zen and broke the first tie between her and AM. How would that make sense if I were a wolf??

Lynch Coopah

She hasn't really been on my radar, but after looking over her posts a bit I agree her fading to the background after D1 is super sketchy, and I don't believe her claim about having an ability. Other people I'm concerned about are AM, WTF and WZ.

While I'm here, I think some people are forgetting that I voted for Zen and broke the first tie between her and AM. How would that make sense if I were a wolf??

That would be the exact definition of bussing.

Tator Tot Tally

Coop (6) - STL, AM, DVMD, Dubz, WTF, Lyra
Lyra (6) - PBC, ny, LIS, cdo, coop, mdreamz

12/12 voting
Waffleometer: 0

Lynch close 4 hours, 9 PM EDT
Edited to add 3M's vote

Anyone have anything you'd like to ask me?? I've said all I can think of.

Lynch Coopah

She hasn't really been on my radar, but after looking over her posts a bit I agree her fading to the background after D1 is super sketchy, and I don't believe her claim about having an ability. Other people I'm concerned about are AM, WTF and WZ.
This is interesting that you say this. It was on my mind too about who would have chosen coopah. Coopah wasn't really on anyone's (?) villager list so who would have picked them to get a role? The only way I see her getting a role is if we have a chaotic neutral in this game that's unkillable that disperses roles, and decided to give one to a wolf (aka they have the option to choose the Option "wolf" to give to and gave it out accordingly). This is very much WIFOM, but glad I am not the only one that had that thought of who would have given coopah a role when she has been neutral at best in analyses, at a fairly early place in the game.

This is interesting that you say this. It was on my mind too about who would have chosen coopah. Coopah wasn't really on anyone's (?) villager list so who would have picked them to get a role? The only way I see her getting a role is if we have a chaotic neutral in this game that's unkillable that disperses roles, and decided to give one to a wolf (aka they have the option to choose the Option "wolf" to give to and gave it out accordingly). This is very much WIFOM, but glad I am not the only one that had that thought of who would have given coopah a role when she has been neutral at best in analyses, at a fairly early place in the game.

Not the only one at all. It sounded like a soft "warning" bait that was thrown out there to see who would bite.

I know this was a long day cycle and it's a Monday, but I'm not liking how little discussion there's been today.

Yeah, I know. genny was a villager.

42600-Emma-Stone-ooh-burn-gif-Evdj.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Perhaps not the most exciting of lynches, but you can't argue with results...

Dead is @Coopah, a WOLF period with no abilities.
Dead is @LyraGardenia, a WOLF period with no abilities.
It is now N5. Night will close ASAP, or 6am edt at the latest.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period
6. @Zensing - Period
4. @genny - Period
18. @hazelmoo - Period
5. @LyraGardenia - Period
13. @Coopah - Period

Reactions: 2 users
Perhaps not the most exciting of lynches, but you can't argue with results...

Dead is @Coopah, a WOLF period with no abilities.
Dead is @LyraGardenia, a WOLF period with no abilities.
It is now N5. Night will close ASAP, or 6am edt at the latest.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead